Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Th beauty trope esp praising one bahu is so sad. Even K is pretty but she never gets any compliments. This time Shivani was included.

The V look was more of a surprise and happiness that Sai wore the sari he gifted. It was a look of I cant believe this is true, add to it heart eyes and Ninad's VO. This driver had his eyes on the green lights and drove past the red lights right in front of him. And itna ignore that he tilted and craned his neck to focus on the green lights.

Edited by szsiddiqa - 1 years ago
SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Oh that...

That's because I am watching Ghum from Vankar's PoV nowadays 🤣

I have to arise my IQ na..to that level...only then I will understand the show 😆

Thu thu thu to his ( Vankar )IQ levelImage......😎😎i am watching ghum ganji from vc perspective....so i am able to enjoy it more....i don't take anyone seriously now.....his lovey dovey eyes are entertaining......

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Just watched the episode does our pyaari bhavani kaku knows that she is the only reason behind all the mess,she was the one who wanted Pakhi back in house after 1 one day jail 🤣

Both kaku bhatija got zero regrets in life😡

Kaku is wrong promoting bigamy but her one liners to Pakhi are chef's kiss 🤣pakhi's face is worth watching,woman go all blank.

Sai ko lgta hai main usse badla le rhi hoon 🤣bro what else do you expect her to think when spent half of your budapa planning n plotting against her.

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Possibly. He can still stick to Pakhi due to promise he gave her and Ehsaan even if they go back to deal phase . Pakhi anyway won’t leave him even if he goes back to deal phase . On paper , post leap wasn’t that bad but addition of cringe is what ruined it similarly these meaningless cringe scenes can be omitted by making Virat stick to P only for duty . Yes Leena handled Shruthi track well compared to this .

That will become illogical, bland for TRP audience 😆 ...that he is sticking to Pakhi even after all but broken off with her. Importantly, Ghum creatives believe in ruffling audience emotions - negatively or positively...that's their USP 🤪. So if the commitment is still on..it gives enough thrills, entanglements & suspense of how Virat will come out of his predicament. Or it could be their regular love for cringe.

The main issue is... for such a complicated triangle, it needs a skillful hand & deft characterization of all three characters....without that, they should not have taken the V-P angle so far. But they want drama, complication to stretch the story ..so they did. That's why the story has gone so bad.

Edited by nethraa_99 - 1 years ago
Rosyme thumbnail

I don't think Sai wants to take Vinu out of his comfort zone. She just wants to create a good impression on him and wants access to meet him often.

When P blocks the access to meet him by manipulating Vinu she gets irritated.

She will do what Vinu wishes. Don't think she will force him to leave CN unless he wishes to.

In anger sometimes she tells she will take him away.

N future Vinu may himself want to be with Savi and Sai. Still that part of Vinu s not explored where he wants to be with his sister. He s treating Savi as his friend only now. Slowly he may realise.

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

I read your comment from yesterday. Seemed like you were upset at the legal reference.

Will share my thoughts on that too 👍🏼. Hopefully that will make you feel better.

Moor tag me too

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

You guys should see heart eyes that Virat was giving Sai. You will looooveee it 😉

Tum sabko tag karo except me 🙃

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

You guys should see heart eyes that Virat was giving Sai. You will looooveee it 😉

Image😳

Word Count: 0

Rosyme thumbnail

Anyways we can think and V can tell P that I was mesmerized looking at my cute daughter.

1250301 thumbnail

Yaaaaayyyyyyy🥳☺️❤️😌

2023 Holi ft SaiRat 2.O loading.........

https://twitter.com/SPNFreak_Saumya/status/1632674190099881985?s=20