Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Vanku did black magic on you.....

.....now.....Image i am waiting for the day when you will say thu thu thu to pakhi😳....

🤣🤣🤣

This lady is above anyone's wits. how will you gather these gifs. And the puns are brain teasing. Love them.

Thu Thu Thu to Pakhi 🤣. literally or figuratively?

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

That is why I wasn't pissed of with the Dec 8th "mesmerized look". For one, I didn't see it as mesmerized look. It was foremost a surprise at seeing Pakhi like that after so many years..it may have had a tinge of momentary admiration...like you & I may have for Mathew McConaughey..but didn't mean he was falling in love with her...it was a one-off incident. Compare to deal phase marriage with Sai...those constant expressions of attraction indicated that he was falling for her. Secondly, Virat was not aware of his feelings for Sai..so his compliment to Pakhi was valid as from a husband to wife.

Today's compliment on the other hand looked puke worthy...he dreams about Sai constantly...but compliments Pakhi on her looks....and seconds later is oggling at Sai again.

Both are pukeworthy

Him giving googly eyes to p is weird as staring at sai..

Now coming to what he did in today episode, it served two purposes

1) virat has no control over his emotions

2) to make pakhi witness

However the screenplay ruined what the writers wanted to portray.. A quality episode largely depends on execution...

1) ninad need not telling virat to complement p and v didn't have to follow his order..

3 minutes discussion on beauty looked so meh...tge dialogues lacked depth... When Sai arrived I was expecting bk or shivani to say that sai stands out amongst the million by elegance and simplicity..

Instead of giving random sairat scenes vanker better focus on their emotional connections as spouse...They produced three children together and that's enough to prove their intimacy..The focus should be about their habits, likes and dislikes which are only known by them

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Back then when I watched that scene I had a different opinion but now when I see the same episode I agree with you mentioned . Today’s one showed V is neither loyal to P nor to Sai . Today I didn’t see any need for him to praise P if he didn’t feel like it . There are slowly trying to establish this pattern , it started with lunch date . We will see these kind of scenes in future episodes too . My only question is why ? Why would you show your ML in a bad light if reunion is the intention.

My feeling is... it is to stretch to 1000 episodes.

I doubt if they can write beyond a few episodes of SaiRat union...they are clearly reluctant to address surrogacy track...how can anything be written without that?

If he says..we are back to deal phase, it is as good as a breakup. After Vinu chooses Sai, what's the point of staying on with Pakhi? I guess they sensed that..that's why sharing the bed & Pakhi feeding Virat was back...after Pakhi had clearly started sleeping in another room after cafe hug.

What we saw till Shruthi track was leena ji's writing...creatives are not capable of such nuanced relationship stuff...so they will stick to triangle that fetches them TRP with mediocre writing.

Edited by nethraa_99 - 1 years ago
nethraa_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

Both are pukeworthy

Him giving googly eyes to p is weird as staring at sai..

Now coming to what he did in today episode, it served two purposes

1) virat has no control over his emotions

2) to make pakhi witness

However the screenplay ruined what the writers wanted to portray.. A quality episode largely depends on execution...

1) ninad need not telling virat to complement p and v didn't have to follow his order..

3 minutes discussion on beauty looked so meh...tge dialogues lacked depth... When Sai arrived I was expecting bk or shivani to say that sai stands out amongst the million by elegance and simplicity..

Instead of giving random sairat scenes vanker better focus on their emotional connections as spouse...They produced three children together and that's enough to prove their intimacy..The focus should be about their habits, likes and dislikes which are only known by them

Agreed.

Firstly, I don't like this "mesmerized" by beauty trope. It is lazy writing. Makes relationships look shallow...has no emotional connect.

nethraa_99 thumbnail

You're chanting his mantra ....that whatever happens in ghum ganji is circumstantial and not intentional....even though.....if someone commits crime like stealing someone egg.....🤣🤓🤓🤓

I was talking of Virat na?

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sadiltl

🤣🤣🤣

This lady is above anyone's wits. how will you gather these gifs. And the puns are brain teasing. Love them.

Thu Thu Thu to Pakhi 🤣. literally or figuratively?

My inspiration Anika and sahil🤭🤭🤭🤭🙈🤭 especially sahil

https://youtu.be/z7YFiHpLKMA

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

My feeling is... it is to stretch to 1000 episodes.

I doubt if they can write beyond a few episodes of SaiRat union...they are clearly reluctant to address surrogacy track...how can anything be written without that?

If he says..we are back to deal phase, it is as good as a breakup. After Vinu chooses Sai, what's the point of staying on with Pakhi? I guess they sensed that..that's why sharing the bed & Pakhi feeding Virat was back...after Pakhi had clearly started sleeping in another room after cafe hug.

What we saw till Shruthi track was leena ji's writing...creatives are not capable of such nuanced relationship stuff...so they will stick to triangle that fetches them TRP with mediocre writing.

Possibly. He can still stick to Pakhi due to promise he gave her and Ehsaan even if they go back to deal phase . Pakhi anyway won’t leave him even if he goes back to deal phase . On paper , post leap wasn’t that bad but addition of cringe is what ruined it similarly these meaningless cringe scenes can be omitted by making Virat stick to P only for duty . Yes Leena handled Shruthi track well compared to this .
SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

I was talking of Virat na?

Haan add him too....but the main point was you explained the whole plot from vankar perspective where virat is not at fault.....whatever he does comes under duty and love.... nothing more nothing less....i jist gave the example of puttu🤣🤣🤣🤣... according to vanku vc,sai and putt are the victims of circumstances and fate😆.....

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Agreed.

Firstly, I don't like this "mesmerized" by beauty trope. It is lazy writing. Makes relationships look shallow...has no emotional connect.

i have no issues with mesmerizing looks ..Men do that often in the initial phase..Virat always gives heart eyes to her..Thats also understandable...vanker wants to show that recurring feelings but some points are missing...The scene could have been better an elated virat seeing sai worn the saari bought by him...

nethraa_99 thumbnail

Haan add him too....but the main point was you explained the whole plot from vankar perspective where virat is not at fault.....whatever he does comes under duty and love.... nothing more nothing less....i jist gave the example of puttu🤣🤣🤣🤣... according to vanku vc,sai and putt are the victims of circumstances and fate😆.....

Oh that...

That's because I am watching Ghum from Vankar's PoV nowadays 🤣

I have to arise my IQ na..to that level...only then I will understand the show 😆