Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

That is why I wasn't pissed of with the Dec 8th "mesmerized look". For one, I didn't see it as mesmerized look. It was foremost a surprise at seeing Pakhi like that after so many years..it may have had a tinge of momentary admiration...like you & I may have for Mathew McConaughey..but didn't mean he was falling in love with her...it was a one-off incident. Compare to deal phase marriage with Sai...those constant expressions of attraction indicated that he was falling for her. Secondly, Virat was not aware of his feelings for Sai..so his compliment to Pakhi was valid as from a husband to wife.

Today's compliment on the other hand looked puke worthy...he dreams about Sai constantly...but compliments Pakhi on her looks....and seconds later is oggling at Sai again.

We have to give it for him to switch so smoothly and effortlessly. with zero guilt 🤣

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

No no. I dont have any qualms to discuss about Virat. I have supported him and bashed him mercillesly many times.

I cant defend my points easily with what is shown thats all. i have created an image and characterization of Virat in mind that doesnt stick if we follow what they are showing.

So I dont want to give out half-reasoning. When you cant convince people with what you have, you have to keep quiet :D. I am following that.

I cant explain anything that is being shown, with the Virat I had known pre-leap. That is the reason I omit certain things. I cant explain them with this Virat.

Lets see if I can explain after few more episodes.

Yeah got it,the reason of others disagree because we don't know about your personal characterisation of him, that's fine.

Looking forward to your explanation !!

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: The_aliciaa

Yeah got it,the reason of others disagree because we don't know about your personal characterisation of him, that's fine.

Looking forward to your explanation !!

Strangely most of them know it But put up with me. 😆

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

It's all pointing to the narrative that "Virat is not acting on his feelings"...he is not going to meet Sai in the outhouse - just helping her cleanup the place or guarding it..he is not roaming around with her - just dropping her to hospital for protection...he is not going on a date with her - just fulfilling his daughter's wish to have dinner...he is not keeping her personal belongings as souvenir...it was an accident. In short he is not seeking Sai out or making a move on her - therefore he is not cheating on Pakhi..it's Pakhi who is being paranoid. Maybe that's why Pakhi is not making a move. 😆

Yes, if he confesses his love to Sai or dreams of being with her - that's wrong because that is equivalent to acting on his feelings. 🤪

He is not cheating Sai either - because he isn't pursuing her.🤔

Vanku did black magic on you.....

.....now.....Image i am waiting for the day when you will say thu thu thu to pakhi😳....

Edited by SunqianFan - 1 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

That is why I wasn't pissed of with the Dec 8th "mesmerized look". For one, I didn't see it as mesmerized look. It was foremost a surprise at seeing Pakhi like that after so many years..it may have had a tinge of momentary admiration...like you & I may have for Mathew McConaughey..but didn't mean he was falling in love with her...it was a one-off incident. Compare to deal phase marriage with Sai...those constant expressions of attraction indicated that he was falling for her. Secondly, Virat was not aware of his feelings for Sai..so his compliment to Pakhi was valid as from a husband to wife.

Today's compliment on the other hand looked puke worthy...he dreams about Sai constantly...but compliments Pakhi on her looks....and seconds later is oggling at Sai again.

Back then when I watched that scene I had a different opinion but now when I see the same episode I agree with you mentioned . Today’s one showed V is neither loyal to P nor to Sai . Today I didn’t see any need for him to praise P if he didn’t feel like it . There are slowly trying to establish this pattern , it started with lunch date . We will see these kind of scenes in future episodes too . My only question is why ? Why would you show your ML in a bad light if reunion is the intention.

I don’t know about others but this is actually stopping me from enjoying Sairat scenes .

Edited by 404_NotFound - 1 years ago
nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Vanku did black magic on you.....

.....now..... am waiting for the day when you will say thu thu thu to pakhi😳....

Why do you feel Vanku has done black magic on me?😆

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Back then when I watched that scene I had a different opinion but now when I see the same episode I agree with you mentioned . Today’s one showed V is neither loyal to P nor to Sai . Today I didn’t see any need for him to praise P if he didn’t feel like it . There are slowly trying to establish this pattern , it started with lunch date . We will see these kind of scenes in future episodes too . My only question is why ? Why would you show your ML in a bad light if reunion is the intention.

Now i feel Vinu, P and Virat will also go for lunch date after Holi.

Nivedha1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Regarding Virat and Pakhi and Sai . ..my thoughts.

They all are at their grey phase right now.

Virat is fully committed about his marriage with Pakhi and doesn't think of leaving her..Yet he is unabashed about his feelings for Sai...His refusals for pakhi’s insinuations doesn't look effective as before...Everytime he rises her hopes like today when he appreciated her and then bring them crashing down.

Pakhi looks so despicable and pitiable that even after she knows well that he can never love her the way she wants ,she gets her hopes up again and again and expects more from him...Self respect is 100 feet underground.

Sai is clear that she wants her son..But she too looks oblivious to attention Virat is giving to her...She just brushes it off as staying ignorant about it will make her life easier as she is focused on other things...Her protests doesn't look strong as before...She is very confusing tbh

Virat's behavior doesn't bother many because person at the receiving end is Pakhi...She is experiencing the same what Samrat had been through preleap.

This might be Vanku's way of Karma acting on Pakhi

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why do you feel Vanku has done black magic on me?😆

You're chanting his mantra ....that whatever happens in ghum ganji is circumstantial and not intentional....even though.....if someone commits crime like stealing someone egg.....🤣Image🤓🤓🤓

Edited by SunqianFan - 1 years ago
Rosyme thumbnail

They show Virat doing everything in a daze.

HM also he was sitting on the bed like a statue thinking about lost Vinu.

Today also he praised P while thinking of Sai in a daze.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago