Users

Frequent Posters

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Damp squid …. Sab phus ho gaya…

Kya yaar bahut bahut boring hai…

P keh acting is making a very good fiery scene a total disaster…. Virat talking about let’s discuss in the room reminds me of how P and V both blamed Sai of discussing in front of everyone during Pulkit lunch fiasco. In a way sukoon mila … Sai koh bahut maturity keh lecture diye the nah..

the irony is Sai never made hangama of small things like this boonda… she made it big when it was legit bhabhi lusting devar .. devar acting all innocent. Now Sai isn’t even doing anything with V and the mature malkin is blaming V…

Ek tarah seh sukoon mila

P and her crazy self continues by throwing lunch box… Sai was like the reason I am here is the hate my son has! P is the reason who has instilled hate … so indirectly P is the actual reason Sai is here!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Sai breaking down and longing for her son is really hurting but I am keeping my eyes on the prize! It’s long journey and my heart cries for her …

Virat kah kuch Nahin hona… BK has decided to help him break the shackles of so called duty of his because she will show him truly where the duty lies —- farz duty love priorities sab kuch uske bacche hain.

Virat has to break the chains coz his kids need him more.

Btw the writers are trolling FD by that nibba nibbi I guess … it’s actually disgusting that the writers and makers are mixing this real couple. It was absolutely disgusting and unnecessary…

It was quite boring today ….it was a meh episode as intended I guess

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Please start the day with posting the pic of Pakhi holding the trash can and making our day too. 😆😅

Patralekha showing the place where her kok had landed a few months ago

rqiqiqorp.JPG

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago
nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aminarose31

In the Holy Quran there is a verse that says {God does not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves}.

He must change his thinking and his priorities,

He does not ask God for the right path and he does not take any step to change the situation ,or even think of a move.

leave Sai alone with her kids, and if someone enters her life, do not interfere. he has chosen his priorities and Sai and kids are not in the list.

The entire story of Ghum runs on this 😆

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I liked the episode. Virat atleast has stopped denying his feelings for Sai earlier when he'd be confronted he'd lie & make try escaping aisa kuch nehi hai, Sai is just mother of my children.

I loved the scene between Ashwini & Kaku. They've awesome chemistry tbh. They should give more of their scenes instead of Didi's banshee. BK ka character has got so much prominence now since leap. And Kishori is doing such a fab job getting material & meat to perform. They should give her more screenspace. I love watching her act!

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Same here....been going by makers narrative since long. Sometimes it gets a little confusing what they are trying to show...but if you wait a few episodes...things clear up.

Yes...the bigger picture about Vinu will get cleared up in the next week. Guess it will be sorted by then.

This alleged confusion/suspense they build is the hype they get.

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Arre yaar why are you all worried. Isn’t virat following his heart already! With BKs permission he will follow his Harmones also!

Don’t worry Much. Vinu is going away and next one is sais CA by pakhi. That’s it!! Dukaan aur muh dono bandh

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

rqiqiqorp.JPG

Sukoon

Word Count: 1

nethraa_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

Yes...the bigger picture about Vinu will get cleared up in the next week. Guess it will be sorted by then.

This alleged confusion/suspense they build is the hype they get.

I am not sure Vinu issue will be sorted so soon....they may want to drag it

Let's see

Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

rqiqiqorp.JPG

Please boonda scene wale bhi ss dalna, mast expression the😆

Boonda boonda sunke mere kan me se boond boond karke khoon ane laga tha

nethraa_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivedha1

I am not able to understand what they are trying to do...Sai Vinu track is now in backbones,pakhi ka rr is constant and Kaku's efforts look flimsy

Sai Vinu track is running parallely

I guess Tanmay has exams, Ayesha is on leave

So it has temporarily taken a back seat