Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 17 Nov 2022

Sutapasima thumbnail

MaAn Shippers

Posted: 1 years ago

Anupama enumerates all Pakhi’s sins n mistakes and vile intentions and disgusting behaviour . She throws Padhik out of K mansion. Vanraj protests , Anupama asks him to take them to Shah house and provide for them, Van turns speechless. Anupama accuses him of chucking all responsibilities on Anuj n Anupama and shirking responsibility himself . Pakhi protests n refuses to leave begs forgiveness . Anupama refuses to give in to her tantrums n drama, she asks if any relative was ready to take them in. None come forward. Finally Adhik leaves with Pakhi. Anupama performs bidaayi of sorts and sees them off, later Anupama gets emotional and Anuj supports her . 
precap

Anu tells Ankush that Barkha was the one who instigated Pakhi. So when Pakhi is thrown out Barkha has to right to live here . MaAn asks Bar Ank to find their own separate dwelling , Ankush agrees .

MaAn decide to go out of town for a break . But they are surprised to find something blocking their way out .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail

I guess  jjaise  hi pakhi  KM se Bahar niklegi waise hi shayad koi mehmaan ya Sara aa jayegi .Sara ko koi tension  na ho isliye  sub log padhik  ki shaadi  full ritual  se kara denge .

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Credit should be given where it is due. Today I loved, loved and loved AnupaMaa's each and every dialogue. It felt like the AnupaMaa after finding out Vanraj's EMA. I hope she stays like this. She orders PaAdhik to leave KM. Aadhik expresses his gratitude to Anu for giving him a chance to redeem himself. Can anyone please tell me what sweet  syrup Aadhik drinks? Ek Din Mein 360 degree change.😲

The shameless sperm donor requests Anupama that she let PaAdhik stay for a few days. Anu asks him to take them to his house. From his facial expression, it seemed like Anu asked him to donate his kidney. 😆I hope Anu has finally learnt her lesson about the best father. That man can only donate his ugly sperm. Hypocrite Baa also badmouths Pakhi and refuses to take her responsibility. Finally, PaAdhik leaves. AnupaMaa cries seeing them depart.

Precap: Anu kicks out BB and AB from KM. Anuj plans to take Anu and CA on a tour.

It seemed like a new track is beginning from the precap. I hope for once the track does not solely focus on  Shah's. Please for God's sake no celebrations till Christmas. I wish BB and AB track is over. Though I like both Ash and Rohit, the show is not doing justice to their talents. So, it's better if their track is wrapped. The show needs a revamp. A new set and a new character will add some freshness.

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 1 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

MaAn Shippers

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Credit should be given where it is due. Today I loved, loved and loved AnupaMaa's each and every dialogue. It felt like the AnupaMaa after finding out Vanraj's EMA. I hope she stays like this. She orders PaAdhik to leave KM. Aadhik expresses his gratefulness to Anu for giving him a chance to redeem himself. Can anyone please tell me what sweet  syrup Aadhik drinks? Ek Din Mein 360 degree change.😲

The shameless sperm donor requests Anupama that she lets PaAdhik stay for a few days. Anu asks him to take them to his house. From his facial expression it seemed like Anu asked him to donate his kidney. 😆I hope Anu has finally learnt her lesson about the best father. That man can only donate his ugly sperm. Hypocrite Baa also badmouths Pakhi and refuses her responsibility. Finally, PaAdhik leaves. AnupaMaa cries seeing them departing.

Precap: Anu kicks out BB and AB from KM. Anuj plans to take Anu and CA to a tour.

It seemed like a new track is beginning from the precap. I hope for once the track does not solely focus around Shah's. Please for God's sake no celebrations till Christmas. I wish BB and AB track is over. Though I like both Ash and Rohit, the show is not doing justice to their talents. So, it's better if their track is wrapped. The show needs a revamp. 

Loved your views 👏

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Credit should be given where it is due. Today I loved, loved and loved AnupaMaa's each and every dialogue. It felt like the AnupaMaa after finding out Vanraj's EMA. I hope she stays like this. She orders PaAdhik to leave KM. Aadhik expresses his gratefulness to Anu for giving him a chance to redeem himself. Can anyone please tell me what sweet  syrup Aadhik drinks? Ek Din Mein 360 degree change.😲

The shameless sperm donor requests Anupama that she lets PaAdhik stay for a few days. Anu asks him to take them to his house. From his facial expression it seemed like Anu asked him to donate his kidney. 😆I hope Anu has finally learnt her lesson about the best father. That man can only donate his ugly sperm. Hypocrite Baa also badmouths Pakhi and refuses her responsibility. Finally, PaAdhik leaves. AnupaMaa cries seeing them departing.

Precap: Anu kicks out BB and AB from KM. Anuj plans to take Anu and CA to a tour.

It seemed like a new track is beginning from the precap. I hope for once the track does not solely focus around Shah's. Please for God's sake no celebrations till Christmas. I wish BB and AB track is over. Though I like both Ash and Rohit, the show is not doing justice to their talents. So, it's better if their track is wrapped. The show needs a revamp. 

I cannot believe I am reading positive reviews for 2 consecutive days! Have the writers changed?  Nevertheless, good to see this change. Thanks Aisha!

surabhi01 thumbnail

Thank god anupama  ne mere believe  ki izzat rakh liya.  I always  believe  in anupama 

Nahi to mujhe is forum  se furrrrrr hona padta  .main apna mooh chupati firti

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think Barkha & Ankush will take Padhik in

That will be an interesting side dynamic 

So Anu education track is done? Few days in class, some long soliloquies & she has her diploma? 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good episode again ! Glad Anupama stuck to her decision and that too with deserving and necessary disclaimer, though Vanraj still insisted, it worked on the rest, they stayed silent. 👍🏼 This is how an Anupama Kapadia (even if she got everything in khairaat) should behave, shouldn’t accept or settle for anything less than this in terms of respect. 

I am also glad Anupama kept the focus on only Pakhi, even though it seems she believes BB was equally responsible. BB’s streak of evilness doesn’t take away the years of badtameezi and greed of Pakhi. I loved the line where Anupama says there is also another Pakhi in between this Badtameez and Dramebaaz, hope this line stays with the girl and helps in her journey hereafter. 👍🏼

Adhik - Man I feel bad for him.  Did he really change ? If so, it’s really sad his life is literally ruined. 🤪 I have seen some couples around me here in the USA/Canada where the husband goes to job (single earning family), comes back home, cooks, cleans up messes in the weekend, does the laundry and everything, while the wife is busy tik-tokking (with chillar amount of influencers that won’t turn into any $). The boys wear out pretty soon.  Hope Adhik doesn’t have to put up with this nonsense. Like I say for the reverse cases too, fixing a manchild or a womanchild is not the responsibility of the spouse. However, all these are mostly love marriage cases though. I just wonder, may be I am backdated, I dont get it.  

Hope we get to see Pakhi with designer ‘bowl’ in the streets of Ahmdabaad soon, even if that’s for 2-3 days. 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Anupama  ke haath mein power   to aaj  anupama  pakhi  ko  lesson  teach kar paayi 

Agar anupama  ke haath aaj se 27 year pehle  power  hoti to be it financial  emotional  mental to anupama  Acha pakhi  ko lesson  teach karti hai pakhi  aur toshu  ko

Chunkianupama  ke pass 26 year pehle  koi power  nahi thi koi aisa  strong support  nahi  tha  isliye  woh  lesson  teach  nahi  kar  paayi