For the Twitter post "Toh kya 5 saal life support par jee rahi thi?"

Alia in Anupamaa...

Mujhe Mere Anuj ke Paas Jana Hai 😜😜😜

whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Ahhhhh! Main kya hi batau, dekho budhape mein mere dil ki halat, aahein bhar rahi deewar ke sahare smiley8😂

https://x.com/khadzrangwala/status/1811592123772244201?s=46

And she was doing this drama middle of the road 🤣 Her fans define normalcy eh?!

Edited by whatthelife - 1 months ago
AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I watched some clips of old episodes yesterday.. when V, Leela were taunting/ scolding Maa and Maa was silent throughout..

at that time I realised that show was actually enjoyable when Maa was abused and silent! Maa ke muh me zubaan ayi and false confidence aya, tab se show intolerable ho gaya hai 😂😂😂

Vanraj ko Pranam hai duniya ko 26 years isse bachane ke liye.. Not all superheroes wear capes 😂😂😂

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Wall ko sexually abuse kyu rahi hai 🤣🤣

But as there was no bed or bedroom involved, usne Maryada cross nahi ki 😂😂

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

No idea what is this, but fir se suitcase uthakar refuge dhundne nikal padi smiley39

https://x.com/neha08169177/status/1811580559468167318?s=46

Mahalo kaa raajaa milaa.

Ke raani beti raaj karegi.

Khusi khusi kar do bidaa.

Tumhaari beti raaj karegi.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

On a side note NOC sign hua ya nahin?

1235990 thumbnail

True! And I thought she won’t reveal the reason to Anuj why she is asking him to leave her, but she said humari beti mujhse naphrat karti hai, maine itni kosis ki uski naphrat nahi kam kar payi!

Kosis - kab kahan kaise aur kitnismiley39

Ek sorry tak to aaj tak thik se bola nahi! Yesterday was probably the only time she said mujhse galti ho gayi thi tujhe chodkar gayi.

And today she kinda poisoned Anuj’s mind by asking him to choose one between her and Aadhya and then saying Aadhya loves only Shruti not me!

What a cunning disgusting woman, disgrace in the name of a Mother😑

On top of that she was screaming at Kanhaji - kyon kyon kyon apni beti ki khusi ke khatir mujhe apni khusiyon ko chodna padgea, Anuj ko chodna padega, mujhe kabhi kuch kyon nahi milta smiley24

But I remember her saying that “mujhe ab rishton mein nahi ulajhna”. Didn’t she want Anuj to marry Shruti? For ye union ka khwab kab paala man mein ? smiley37

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strancho

But I remember her saying that “mujhe ab rishton mein nahi ulajhna”. Didn’t she want Anuj to marry Shruti? For ye union ka khwab kab paala man mein ? smiley37

Mann toh waise bhi chanchal hota hae, upar se yeh toh Onupama ka mann hain, mercury se bhi tez. Sab phataphat.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yeah, I can’t stop laughing at the so called ‘pain’ of these Nibbi’s. Imagine being an ApMaan fan, lusting over every scene and dying for dori and seggs scenes. Could never be me smiley39

https://x.com/_Bawwse/status/1811588787190784487

I know the makers don't care for critics like us, but what will always be funny to me is how they treat the die hard fans who have always been loyal to the show no matter what nonsense they show.

All the biggest fans of the show are clearly desperate for Maan and wanting nothing but Maan. Yet the makers just dangle the smallest carrot and then take it away. They never properly give the fans what they want. 90% of the show is non Maan stuff.

The die hard fans are in the same abusive relationship with the show which Anupama is with Shahs. They never get what they want, never get respect from the makers, yet they can't stay away and keep coming back for more every day.

Edited by Harish111 - 1 months ago
1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

I had never watched anupamaa during the adoption track so i dont know many details. However based on the condition of everyone involved like Maa, nokar and adhya, i can say that this is the most pathetic track dkp has ever introduced. This is the poorest representation of adoption i have ever seen.

Not only do Maa and her nokar come across as negative/unlikable but for some reason, i cant even like the girl, adhya. She annoys me as much as Maa and her nokar. Overall entire Crapadia family gets on my nerves.

Plus i dont understand why they needed to adopt a daughter when Anupamaa already has three grown up children with whom she is busy day and night. Its very clear she wasnt going to give any attention to the adopted child over her bio children so why go the adoption route at all??

Oh you don’t know that DKP can surpass itself infinite times in disappointing you. That’s the only thing they are good at. They should really tone down the hatred Aadhya has for Anupama. Or show a properly what is mental health disorders.

The adoption track was totally wrong every aspect. Which orphanage would let you allow to adopt when you are not even married for a year? And I never liked that CA kid. She was so over mature for her age. Again it could be from a view that she didn’t want to lose her new parents but DKP has to build that narrative. They believe people will write paragraphs in twitter explaining the depth of the scene and rest would understand. lol.😂 sometimes I wonder that DKP might be laughing out loud reading those threads, thinking “Achcha this is what I wanted to portray, bhai Maine to KGF dekhte huye jo man mein aaya bhar Diya story line mein”