Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 months ago

In the phase of Menopause Maa is feeling and behaving like Adolescence Period 🤦‍♀️😁😉😜

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

True! And I thought she won’t reveal the reason to Anuj why she is asking him to leave her, but she said humari beti mujhse naphrat karti hai, maine itni kosis ki uski naphrat nahi kam kar payi!

Kosis - kab kahan kaise aur kitnismiley39

Ek sorry tak to aaj tak thik se bola nahi! Yesterday was probably the only time she said mujhse galti ho gayi thi tujhe chodkar gayi.

And today she kinda poisoned Anuj’s mind by asking him to choose one between her and Aadhya and then saying Aadhya loves only Shruti not me!

What a cunning disgusting woman, disgrace in the name of a Mother😑

On top of that she was screaming at Kanhaji - kyon kyon kyon apni beti ki khusi ke khatir mujhe apni khusiyon ko chodna padgea, Anuj ko chodna padega, mujhe kabhi kuch kyon nahi milta smiley24

shes meeti churi

in front of adhya she said anuj asked her things that she could not tolerate and left

with anuj she put blame on adhya saying your daughter hates me

someone pls record secretly and put on shah TV all her talks

shes so cunning manipulative

no wonder pakhi and toshu hate her

vanraj is only human who recognize anupama character well no one else

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

chabbis saal ka pyaar is a phrase that's beaten to death.... ie. only after "maa hoon ne" of course! smiley29smiley18smiley44smiley37smiley37

Itna Romeo, Majnu ne apne love ka gaana nahi gaya hoga, jitna yeh aadmi gaata hai..

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

notice the turn of events and how the writers have morphed Adhya from good to bad, thus shoving all of Maa’s faults under the rug. So many threads and posts right this forum bashing Adhya.

Nothing new in this, all chars are collateral damage in an attempt to elevate Maa. smiley7

Smitha, the producer said that in an interview. Shruti is collateral damage. Now I guess Aadhya is collateral damage. What better can we expect from a show which openly gives statement like this.

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

I had never watched anupamaa during the adoption track so i dont know many details. However based on the condition of everyone involved like Maa, nokar and adhya, i can say that this is the most pathetic track dkp has ever introduced. This is the poorest representation of adoption i have ever seen.

Not only do Maa and her nokar come across as negative/unlikable but for some reason, i cant even like the girl, adhya. She annoys me as much as Maa and her nokar. Overall entire Crapadia family gets on my nerves.

Plus i dont understand why they needed to adopt a daughter when Anupamaa already has three grown up children with whom she is busy day and night. Its very clear she wasnt going to give any attention to the adopted child over her bio children so why go the adoption route at all??

anuj wanted to be a father

vanraj had told my kids are only mine not your kids to anuj

so anuj had no option he too needs a family no

he knew anupam ais only shahs and she will not bother about him

gk kak and malvika too had left

he wanted a family someone

should he live alone after marrying anupam atoo

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Wall ko sexually abuse kyu rahi hai 🤣🤣

She is assuming this wall is her 'x'😉

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strancho

But I remember her saying that “mujhe ab rishton mein nahi ulajhna”. Didn’t she want Anuj to marry Shruti? For ye union ka khwab kab paala man mein ? smiley37

There's a movie dialogue in Tamil

"Adhu vera vaai, idhu naara vaai"

Meaning

"That was a different mouth, this is a different mouth"

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: myviewprem

anuj wanted to be a father

vanraj had told my kids are only mine not your kids to anuj

so anuj had no option he too needs a family no

Ha na!! Badi jaddojahad kar raha hai bhai family banane ke liye 😱

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

aise kaise 1.6 ayega trp junta louuuu these kind of bs drama

I was watching yesterday yckkh and anupama ka yesterday epi then old anupama epi where kvaya used to fought with everyone, Leela was insane etc. this show is a masterclass in showing how to brainwash audience to support your fl.

Yesterday adhya has her 3 lines where she telling anu chale jaiyye mere aur poppy k life se, it echoed like she's asking an unfair thing. Then anu ka bhasan started of 10 mins completely uncut, with sad bgm, rupali ka as usual shaky acting with utra hua face. They could have shown it like adhya interruption in between, or maybe a proper disagreement/fight from two. But nhi anu ka dukh dard dikhana tha how mahan she is.

When she said soory soory main chali gyi tumko chorke adhya could have cut in and said like previously in America thta you always support Shah's and you saved pihu twice but she remained silent and in the end when anu again started her manipulation ki tum regret karogi ye sab and bache aise nhi hote blah blah adhya had a bit of tears in eyes like she's regretting this too.

Hell when adhya looked at knife and said main khudko kuch kr lungi she could have actually hold that knife for more dramatic scene but anu ka ayyy pagal ayy chokri was more important. Now the worst part this kid will be in guilt for the next few yrs, as usual Anuj the useless parent, and if Shah's actually raising her she will be another pathetic person. Ew. Why can't makers kill her that will be better reason for separation, not like Anuj cares about the kid

anupama has conveniently blamed adhaya and shahs and anuj will abuse adhya now

how clever of anupama

chit bhi meri phat bhi meri case

it was anaupam fault to concentrate on shahs after marrying anuj

but has convinently put blame on adhya for her faults

shes dangerous human very manipulative cunning narcissist

Smita87111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aadhya se jyada efforts to devi ji ne Ankush ke bete Romil ke liye kiye the. Tab to madam puri psychologist ban gayi thi. Kaha tha Is Umar me bache bahar se kuch aur dikhate hai aur unke andar kuch aur chal raha hota hai. Ab Aadhya ke time Kahan Gaya wo sara gyaan. 7 saal ki bachi ne bola mujhe kabhi chhod ke mat jana to madam chali gayi. 13 saal ki bachi bol rahi hai jao tab bhi madam chali jayegi.

Waise I don't blame Anupama. Vanraj jaise alpha ke saath rahne ke baad Anuj jaise simp ke sath to 1 minute bhi gujarna mushkil hota hoga uske liye. Aur ab to Shah family ko paiso ki jarurat bhi nahi hai jiske liye us faltu admi ko tolerate karna pade.

Edited by Smita87111 - 1 months ago