Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

MaAn fans have gone berserk. They are manifesting ADs death. They feel because of Ad, they are deprived of the sensuous seggs scene of a 60-year-old couple.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

I had never watched anupamaa during the adoption track so i dont know many details. However based on the condition of everyone involved like Maa, nokar and adhya, i can say that this is the most pathetic track dkp has ever introduced. This is the poorest representation of adoption i have ever seen.

Not only do Maa and her nokar come across as negative/unlikable but for some reason, i cant even like the girl, adhya. She annoys me as much as Maa and her nokar. Overall entire Crapadia family gets on my nerves.

Plus i dont understand why they needed to adopt a daughter when Anupamaa already has three grown up children with whom she is busy day and night. Its very clear she wasnt going to give any attention to the adopted child over her bio children so why go the adoption route at all??

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Why just presume dead, finish her off for real, aur Aadhya ko promise karke, Mandir mein drama karke aise bayi naveli dulhan ki tarah saj dhaj ke nikal rahi hai smiley24
Badi dramaqueen hai just like her Bapuji.

Aisi kismet kahan..smiley24

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Kanhaji - kyon kyon kyon apni beti ki khusi ke khatir mujhe apni khusiyon ko chodna padega.

Same dialogue Anuj also said in America.

Maa Baap apne bacchon ki khushi k liye sab kurbaan karte hai.

Aur ye dono pagalpremi bachhi ko bhula dena chahte hai.

Inhone to laila majnu, heer ranjha, romeo Juliet vaasu sapna sab sab sabko piche chhod diya😱

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The cringiest scene of today followed by Puppy roaming in entire Shah House asking everyone including Vanraj - Anu ko kahin dekha? smiley29
This guy was going to Aadhya’s room yesterday to give her medicines, but since then he has only be searching for Anu in that madhouse 😑

https://x.com/natsbhatt/status/1811587392052294118?s=46

Are you sure the two are 50 plus? I mean to pull off an obstacles race like what was shown.

823177 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Iss episode ko 1.6 trp aani hai, itna cringe tha yeh sab 🤣🤣

Only vanraj was saving grace in whole ep alongwith toshu ka small scene.

aise kaise 1.6 ayega trp junta louuuu these kind of bs drama

I was watching yesterday yckkh and anupama ka yesterday epi then old anupama epi where kvaya used to fought with everyone, Leela was insane etc. this show is a masterclass in showing how to brainwash audience to support your fl.

Yesterday adhya has her 3 lines where she telling anu chale jaiyye mere aur poppy k life se, it echoed like she's asking an unfair thing. Then anu ka bhasan started of 10 mins completely uncut, with sad bgm, rupali ka as usual shaky acting with utra hua face. They could have shown it like adhya interruption in between, or maybe a proper disagreement/fight from two. But nhi anu ka dukh dard dikhana tha how mahan she is.

When she said soory soory main chali gyi tumko chorke adhya could have cut in and said like previously in America thta you always support Shah's and you saved pihu twice but she remained silent and in the end when anu again started her manipulation ki tum regret karogi ye sab and bache aise nhi hote blah blah adhya had a bit of tears in eyes like she's regretting this too.

Hell when adhya looked at knife and said main khudko kuch kr lungi she could have actually hold that knife for more dramatic scene but anu ka ayyy pagal ayy chokri was more important. Now the worst part this kid will be in guilt for the next few yrs, as usual Anuj the useless parent, and if Shah's actually raising her she will be another pathetic person. Ew. Why can't makers kill her that will be better reason for separation, not like Anuj cares about the kid

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamaal_ho_gaya

Kanhaji - kyon kyon kyon apni beti ki khusi ke khatir mujhe apni khusiyon ko chodna padega.

Same dialogue Anuj also said in America.

Maa Baap apne bacchon ki khushi k liye sab kurbaan karte hai.

Aur ye dono pagalpremi bachhi ko bhula dena chahte hai.

Inhone to laila majnu, heer ranjha, romeo Juliet vaasu sapna sab sab sabko piche chhod diya😱

Who are Vaasu Sapna ?

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Are you sure the two are 50 plus? I mean to pull off an obstacles race like what was shown.

Ahhhhh! Main kya hi batau, dekho budhape mein mere dil ki halat, aahein bhar rahi deewar ke sahare smiley8😂

https://x.com/khadzrangwala/status/1811592123772244201?s=46

Edited by Dee-Dee - 1 months ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

aise kaise 1.6 ayega trp junta louuuu these kind of bs drama

I was watching yesterday yckkh and anupama ka yesterday epi then old anupama epi where kvaya used to fought with everyone, Leela was insane etc. this show is a masterclass in showing how to brainwash audience to support your fl.

Yesterday adhya has her 3 lines where she telling anu chale jaiyye mere aur poppy k life se, it echoed like she's asking an unfair thing. Then anu ka bhasan started of 10 mins completely uncut, with sad bgm, rupali ka as usual shaky acting with utra hua face. They could have shown it like adhya interruption in between, or maybe a proper disagreement/fight from two. But nhi anu ka dukh dard dikhana tha how mahan she is.

When she said soory soory main chali gyi tumko chorke adhya could have cut in and said like previously in America thta you always support Shah's and you saved pihu twice but she remained silent and in the end when anu again started her manipulation ki tum regret karogi ye sab and bache aise nhi hote blah blah adhya had a bit of tears in eyes like she's regretting this too.

Hell when adhya looked at knife and said main khudko kuch kr lungi she could have actually hold that knife for more dramatic scene but anu ka ayyy pagal ayy chokri was more important. Now the worst part this kid will be in guilt for the next few yrs, as usual Anuj the useless parent, and if Shah's actually raising her she will be another pathetic person. Ew. Why can't makers kill her that will be better reason for separation, not like Anuj cares about the kid

Im talking abt today's ep which might get low trps, actually anuj confession ep also got lowest trp among all other bunch of ep. So thats why i said this ep which was filled with anuj ke cringe scenes might get low trps.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Ahhhhh! Main kya hi batau, dekho budhape mein mere dil halat, aahein bhar rahi deewar ke sahare smiley8😂

https://x.com/khadzrangwala/status/1811592123772244201?s=46

Wall ko sexually abuse kyu rahi hai 🤣🤣