Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Nhikia

Why is it unreal why can one not love someone for so long?? It's rare but it does happen it's the true meaning of true love and mind you true love doesn't consider age, wealth, looks, language etc it just happens sometimes you just click with someone

Yeh kaisa pyaar hain ki chabbis saal kisi ek ladki par uske peeth peeche uspar spy kiya jaata tha jab ki woh khud na jaane kitni ladkiyon ke saath tha.

Yeh kaisa pyaar hain ki uss pyaar ke khaatir apna poora khandaan (before you misinterprete, read as ALL relations) barbaad kardiya, kurbaan kardiya.

Yeh jaisa pyaar hain ki woh kewal use apne Jeevan me chahta hain, phir chahe uski koi bhi keemat chukani pade kisi ko bhi dhokha dena, kisi bhi waade ko todna pade.

Ise pyaar kehte hain?

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 months ago
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Sorry, not sure I understand the sudden change of stance. However, love for one character does not imply hate for another character.

They (Anuj-Anupama) are two obsessed individuals. One obsessed about Shahs and one obsessed about Anuj. Their reunion would only have rewound the past events. Nothing else.

Adhya just became an excuse. Her words, her pain, no more matters to them, honestly.This is proven by the convenient changing reasons by Anupama according to people and situations.

Them not getting together is a consequence of their own doing and not wanting to untangle the past.

Expecting An act such as Abandonment being resolved over an ice cream date with a 13 year old, is, at best pitiful.

Nah I'm saying it could be her first step towards rectifying her mistake yknow she realised and she can still seek apology from adhya plus shruti and anujs marriage would be loveless it's good that shru is out now bcoz she deserves someone who loves her anuj couldn't and she knew that but still moved on with him if anuj didn't think about her atleast she should have thought about herself anyways she's a lovely charc no doubt

Next I'm saying adhyas getting a lot of hate rn actually since the time she entered her logic and behaviour is completely reasonable to me it's just that she's not being a mahan and that's good but so much hate for a child charc it's pretty much unhealthy

Edited by Nhikia - 1 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Nah I'm saying it could be her first step towards rectifying her mistake yknow she realised and she can still seek apology from adhya plus shruti and anujs marriage would be loveless it's good that shru is out now bcoz she deserves someone who loves her anuj couldn't and she knew that but still moved on with him if anuj didn't think about her atleast she should have thought about herself anyways she's a lovely charc no doubt

Next I'm saying adhyas getting a lot of hate rn actually since the time she entered her logic and behaviour is completely reasonable to me it's just that she's not being a mahan and that's good but so much hate for a child charc it's pretty much unhealthy

Sorry, Not sure where this conversation is headed or what point you are trying to make.

Every action, word and deed has a consequence. The impact and extent of the consequences depends on the situation and circumstances.

Some actions are irreversible.

There is a deliberate attempt to underplay ABANDONMENT under the garb of loveless (Anuj-Shruti) marriage, Etc. Not happening.

Anupama has ZERO REALISATION of ANYTHING. This was proven yesterday and today when she spoke to Anuj and Adhya on two separate occasions with 3 separate unrelated reasons.

She had No realisation of her mistake of abandoning a child even when she was in US, she knowingly, in full consciousness was openly flirting with Anuj right under Shruti's nose, when Shruti asked her to leave, she snubbed, she confessed to Shruti about "dil dimaag par haawi hua" to flipping the very next day to cry victim and squarely put the entire blame on Shruti. She has NO realisation of breaking the alliance, she has no realisation of the trauma caused to the child.

When children make mistakes, they are punished so that they realise their mistakes and do not it again. What about afults like Anuj and Anupama?

Either do they realise, nor are they made to pay for their mistakes.

Nhikia thumbnail

Sorry, Not sure where this conversation is headed or what point you are trying to make.

Every action, word and deed has a consequence. The impact and extent of the consequences depends on the situation and circumstances.

Some actions are irreversible.

There is a deliberate attempt to underplay ABANDONMENT under the garb of loveless (Anuj-Shruti) marriage, Etc. Not happening.

Anupama has ZERO REALISATION of ANYTHING. This was proven yesterday and today when she spoke to Anuj and Adhya on two separate occasions with 3 separate unrelated reasons.

She had No realisation of her mistake of abandoning a child even when she was in US, she knowingly, in full consciousness was openly flirting with Anuj right under Shruti's nose, when Shruti asked her to leave, she snubbed, she confessed to Shruti about "dil dimaag par haawi hua" to flipping the very next day to cry victim and squarely put the entire blame on Shruti. She has NO realisation of breaking the alliance, she has no realisation of the trauma caused to the child.

When children make mistakes, they are punished so that they realise their mistakes and do not it again. What about afults like Anuj and Anupama?

Either do they realise, nor are they made to pay for their mistakes.

Ig I remember she apologized yesterday but yeah your are right she has been quite problematic too at times I don't argue there but rn adhya has only one person her pops shru ain't coming back any other marriage will be loveless and so it's better to give anu a chance

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Ig I remember she apologized yesterday but yeah your are right she has been quite problematic too at times I don't argue there but rn adhya has only one person her pops shru ain't coming back any other marriage will be loveless and so it's better to give anu a chance

Its the other way round, Anuj-Anupama see Adhya as a roadblock to their lovestory. They would rather get rid of.

Isn't it better that they both accept that and send her back to the orphanage or to Shruti?

Anuj and Anupama have only used each of their relations and discarded them. They are scared to do that with Adhya due to the backlash they may receive or the non-existent moral highground they want to preserve. Adhya is only a Trophy Daughter for them.

Even if they were to marry, Adhya will continue to be trained to serve Shahs (we have seen that already), be abused, berated by Shahs and infact be blamed for her parents' separation ignored by the so-called Parents.

Why should Adhya give them a chance knowing nothing has changed not even realisation?

Nhikia thumbnail

Its the other way round, Anuj-Anupama see Adhya as a roadblock to their lovestory. They would rather get rid of.

Isn't it better that they both accept that and send her back to the orphanage or to Shruti?

Anuj and Anupama have only used each of their relations and discarded them. They are scared to do that with Adhya due to the backlash they may receive or the non-existent moral highground they want to preserve. Adhya is only a Trophy Daughter for them.

Even if they were to marry, Adhya will continue to be trained to serve Shahs (we have seen that already), be abused, berated by Shahs and infact be blamed for her parents' separation ignored by the so-called Parents.

Why should Adhya give them a chance knowing nothing has changed not even realisation?

Oh then why did anuj listen to adhya he literally divorced anu if I remember clearly + for Choti Anu he left anu two times , anu left her dream and came back to anuj and ca she tried to reunite anuj with malti devi also plus even now she's leaving anuj

Anupama did misplace her priorities 100% for someone like toshu baa and pakhi urggh I can't even -- but yeah what's done can't be undone either ways they are already middle aged people now one more leap what will be their age after this?

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Oh then why did anuj listen to adhya he literally divorced anu if I remember clearly + for Choti Anu he left anu two times , anu left her dream and came back to anuj and ca she tried to reunite anuj with malti devi also plus even now she's leaving anuj

Anupama did misplace her priorities 100% for someone like toshu baa and pakhi urggh I can't even -- but yeah what's done can't be undone either ways they are already middle aged people now one more leap what will be their age after this?

Sorry, but this shows you have probably not seen the episodes before.

What made you think that Anuj divorced Anupama because Adhya told him so?

Anupama left Anuj and Adhya without a backward glance and became incommunicado because she went into hiding Even after several attempts by Anuj to reach them. This is called absconding. it was during this period that they divorced (how did they get the divorce remotely, well similar to how she landed in US. We only believe what is shown).

Adhya's condition owing to this abandonment became worse and they had to do a change of residence and they wound up Everything in India to move to US. None other than Devika knew about her whereabouts.

Now coming to the first two times

Agreed, at that time, Anuj was comparatively more rational and sane. He had on atleast 3 occasions pointed out Anipama's carelessness and neglect and her over involvement with Shahs which was conveniently overlooked by Anupama. He truly loved Adhya and could see through the problems, he shielded her from the drama by sending her to summer/winter camps. Anupama, on the other hand, very cleverly hid the real reason of Adhya choosing to go with Maaya, she did not even care to explain to the child that she was not the reason for fights between her parents. She even forced him to forget the loss of his child and celebrate Holi with Shahs, not just that, she left him to deal with the loss and went to Shahs, Wow. Unable to handle ALL this, he went to Mumbai to bring his child back.

He has now realised, that if he questions Anupama on even legitimate things, Anupama will forsake him. He wants Anupama in his life. So, he has to keep mum and let Anupama do whatever she wants, however she wants to. Right or wrong, agree or not. That's it. I don't think we can call it love.

Anupama "sacrificing" her udaan. Malati Devi asked her for a commitment which she agreed knowing her situations well. Just days before the child lost the birth mother and why? In trying to save her. Not just this, she even promised a dying woman to take care of the child she adopted. Even after this, Malati Devi asked her about her decision, what prompted her to say yes? Had she told about the circumstances and her inability to go, Malati Devi would have been prepared to deal with everything else.

OK, even if we say, she left going with Malati Devi. What did she do after that, again left an ailing Adhya and went to serve Shahs merely hours after the so-called sacrificed Udaan.

If the timelines stay intact, she is supposed to be in her 50s. Act like 16, be that as it may.

They are no fit to be parents to anyone and no fit to be each other's life partner.