Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: kamaal_ho_gaya

Even initially their title was ike this अनुपमाँ

After they had seen craze in MaAn

They changed it to normal अनुपमा name.

Tab har doosre dialogue "Mae Maa Hn Ne" hota tha

Ab ek bachchi ko abandon karke kis mooh se " Mae Maa Hn Ne" kahe?

731627 thumbnail

Yeh s anupama serial tarak mehta aur balika vadhu copy karne ki koshish karta hai

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 months ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

EVERY SINGLE TRACK is faulty and badly handled.

For once, if we say the divorce was the only correct thing or the ONLY THING Anupama has done by her own efforts, there are faultless there too, and not just small ones.

Anupama and Vanraj got divorced. What was the reason?

Vanraj's infidelity. The 26 years of abuse was never accepted by her at ALL and not acknowledged or addressed. So, why should one believe she was abused for 26 years in the marriage when she herself doesn't believe she was? Its not like she was helpless or without resources, her mother and brother were there with her, it Her decision to say, "Iss ghar me meri doli aayi thi, iss ghar se meri arthi uthegi" when her mother asked her to break the shackles of Shah House and lead a happy life away from the vile people.

What did she do, she not just stayed back in the same house after Vanraj's marriage but was constantly interfering in their household and their marriage.

So, a strong track went down the drain.

In summary,

Anupama ki kahaani me loophole hain ya loophole me kahaani yeh kabhi samajh nahin aayega.

26yrs of abuse by in laws and husband was actually realistic issue which many women in india faces everyday. It was very realistic of them to show how she became habitual of it to the point she never really considered it was any big deal until vanraj's affair got exposed. Till this track everything was good even with loopholes. Evn divorce track was also good, but even after divorce the way she started interfering in life of shah's specially vanraj, was absolutely wrong.

I dont mind if she had interfered in life of pakhi, toshu and samar by keeping distance from shah house but in the name of her kids she used to interfere in life of vanraj, baa, baapuji who basically have no relation to her after divorce.

She should have live independentally and it would have been much better if she had taken samar along with her. I would have loved to see journey of both these mother son duo together.

I used to like samar and anupamaa's bond in initial eps, it was really wholesome.

Edited by IamRaj96 - 1 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aaj toh Aisa gaslight kar Diya. Arre mana kar deti Aadhya ko.

Mahan bhi banna hai and gaslight bhi karna hai. Useless woman.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Ek number ke ehsaan faramosh ghatiya these character

I agree. Anupamaa hai hi ghatiya. Kaise Anuj ko use karke chhod diya.

Saanp ko kitna bhi doodh pilado, woh dase bina maanta nahi.

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Tab har doosre dialogue "Mae Maa Hn Ne" hota tha

Ab ek bachchi ko abandon karke kis mooh se " Mae Maa Hn Ne" kahe?

Dekho to

Maa nahi use abhi sirf Anup oops!! Anuj hi yaad hai😝

Nayi udan naya Anup aayega ab sahara ban k😝

Edited by kamaal_ho_gaya - 1 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Show completes 4 years and AnupaMaid is still the same pathetic miserable mess as she was. Still shedding crocodile tears. Still blaming everyone and everything else but can't do anything good by herself. Couldn't have thought that I'd be so overjoyed at Apmaan separation. Disgusting Dumchalla getting angry, distraught and going crazy was too funny and deserved. He made a fool out of Shruti and now he got it right back smiley37

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Anupamaa to Anuj: kabhi amrika aana hua to bhi mai apko nahi milungi

Anupamaa to Aadhya: agar Anuj ko emotional blackmail kiya to saat samandar paar se bhi aaungi

Such a dogli you are Anupamaa😁

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Jo tune mere saath kiya ne….smiley39
How about saying Jo mene tere saath kiya uske liye kabgi kabhi kabhi Kanhaji mujhe maaph nahi karenge? 😑

Self Pity Mode On smiley8 mere saath hi kyu kyu kyu, mujhe Anuj chahiyesmiley19 mere saath jo hua jo kiya, mujhe hamesa dukh kyu smiley24

https://x.com/neha08169177/status/1811958841212346480?s=46

yeh aunty uski maa kaise hui .. 8 years this adhya was in orphanage .. barely 7/8 months she was with her during signing of papers ..that time toshu was paralysed , Samar got killed , pakhi ran away and had marital issues. Sab time Toh she instinctively left her to cope on her own ..

Shruti has spent 5 years with her..

How is her claim to being mom is valid and not if Shruti or maya .,

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I agree. Anupamaa hai hi ghatiya. Kaise Anuj ko use karke chhod diya.

Saanp ko kitna bhi doodh pilado, woh dase bina maanta nahi.

Ha usey bilkul apne ghar me employ mat karna

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago