Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

1 more-

The Love theme of Khamoshi was later used as the title track of the film Pyar Koi Khel Nahi, starring Sunny Deal, Mahima Choudhary. Both the films Music was composed by Jatin Lalit

This track is song that Jatin-Lalit made from that dhun 

https://youtu.be/cecE90qCaJA

This would have fitted best in Khamoshi with different lyrics.

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I haven't seen Khamoshi fully, I would like to. 

From what I've seen:

Best: HDDCS, Saawariya, BM and Padmavat. 

Worst: Guzaarish and Gangubai, I don't mean to say that they were the worst movies ever - just felt they didn't live up to his standards..

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Have not watched any of these, but I do like the music from many of these movies ðŸ˜Š

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

My all time fav love triangle romantic film is 

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.  

Its the best romantic film ever. Its the best film ever by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. So beautiful and emotional romantic film. In this film the heroine was hero of the story. The way SLB portrayed the central female protagonost character Nandini in this film is the best picturization of any heroine in India or in hollywood and everywhere else. 

Nandini role is the bar set by SLB and Aishwarya for any heroine to come. 

--------

His 2nd best is his imnediate film after HDDCS, the classic Devdas. Its still the most grandest and most beautiful film of all time. Infact Mughal E Azam was not as beautiful as Devdas.

---------

His third best is Khamoshi. This flop film was his 1st film but his third best. This was the only film of SLB which didn't have any great sets. Very simple film with very soulful and inspiring music. 

---------

His 4th best is Guzaarish.  It was also flop like Khamoshi but it was a good film. My only problem was it was too depressing subject and gloomy look of the film. SLB had Hrithik and Aishwarya but he was insane to choose such depressing subject for them. He should have made a colorful film with them, not an art film. Still its a good film. I also liked Aditya Roy Kapur in it.

-----------

Bajirao Mastani is his 5th best. This is only likable for Kashibai's role. The other role Mastani was shown as home wrecker and with negative shades who broke a good family. SLB intentionally made sure Kashi gets most love and sympathy from audience and Mastani gets all hate from public. Even though the title was Bajirao Mastani but it should have been titled Kashi-Rao-Mastani. I think he still managed to make a decent historical grand film but for me Gowariker's Jodhaa Akbar beats SLB's Bajirao Mastani in historical genre. 

Edited by Mugda - 1 years ago
Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Drama Dynasty

HDDCS, Gangubai, Bajirao Mastani