Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Music of Khamoshi-

If any official of VENUS MOVIES visit this forum, a message for them, Please upload at least 1080 HD quality songs of Khamoshi. This is their own film. Neither do they allow any other youtuber to upload High quality songs, nor do they themselves upload them. Chamaat maaro inke kheench ke to withhold this gem of music in low quality.

My 3 fav.

https://youtu.be/QICWnpL1jik

https://youtu.be/H6spTp4Tsnk

https://youtu.be/AVXk_Y3r6CY

Salman's stylist was Shabina Khan. Hats off to her. Such chumeshwari clothes she designed. 

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I love over the top dramas, but HDDCS is still his best work.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

HDDCS ❤️

I love this film more than anything, so much that at one point I had a huge fight with my best friend. For me, this film is about Sameer-Nandini alone; nothing else matters. My friend, she was like how the hell you could like this film, Nandini's father was cruel, it was a forced marriage. At the end, alag hi chutiyapa the way nandini has heart change. I said I agree, it has that flaw, but I don't care because those things didn't even matter to me when I was so in awe of that initial love story. At last she understood that mera kuch nahi ho sakta & finally she gave up her anger on me. 😆

Logically If I think why this film couldn't get much box office success, just a HIT status, somehow I felt that the above reasoning was in the minds of people when they saw the film. Some couldn't accept that kind of thinking, which was shown in the film, but it was 1999, in films that the concept of broader thinking wasn't introduced well. Later on, we begin to see more importance given to female characters, like in Black.

I read a user's review, few lines from that-

Back in the 1990s, the world was not woke enough to have a know of the concept of feminism -- more precisely, equal rights to women -- to grind the imposition of patriarchal notions to shreds. This was also the decade of a grand change -- when the world of Indian cinema moved to films where women had a larger role to play.

When 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam' released in 1999, director Sanjay Leela Bhansali was hanging by a thread of hope. His debut directorial 'Khamoshi: The musical' had bombed at the Box Office. And HDDCS was his last resort.

I writing this & now I know the moment I will be offline, HDDCS will be tuned on my TV back again, kal ka half day confirm abhi se 🤪

Salman's first meeting with Aish, awemazing 

https://youtu.be/l6QlhJAzGUI

"Aapko aisa nahi lagta, ye kamra pehle se zayda jeeta jagta lagta hai Ms.Perfect" 😆

"Sameer, plz stop it, badtameez kisi ki diary padte ho" Aish's voice, superb 

https://youtu.be/JCKYWUgi9Xo

Salman we have seen so many times earlier, but Aish, kya lagi hai ye iss film mein, kamaal ki gorgeous, her expression, style, katayi sirey da totta. 

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Khamoshi 

HDDCS

Devdas 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Khamoshi. There is no comparison 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Khamoshi. There is no comparison 

Very true and actually I was going to say this originally all the actors be it salman , manisha, nana p, Helen.. 

atominis thumbnail

Khamoshi and HDDCS. Only his 90s stuff without gimmicks or excessive focus on bigger star cast or huge chandeliers and carpets, curtains hogging screen space.

And yes Black! His only film made post 2000 that I like.

Edited by atominis - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

@sameer/topic maker: Salman was supposed to work with Alia but backed out due to age gap or some other reason. Regardless, I doubt he will work with him as SLB as his own style and mostly it’s dark or endings have been sad not something Salman likes.  

Salman as said he don’t want todo movies with a sad ending, negative role or kissing ( though in Radhe some thought the kissing scene was real but later was said to be duct tape lol 😂). 

Not related to this topic ( hope topic maker don’t mind) 
Off topic/unrelated but I really want to see Salman work with Rohit Shetty in the Singham series, and play a grey character like those in Dhoom series. It was upsetting that in race he did not play a antihero and really liked Race 1 with its twists and turns. 

But ek tha tiger, tiger zinda hai to me his Salmans best series it might be the sal -Kat jodi or yash raj production house.  Otherwise as everyone knows expect some movies I enjoy seeing Salman  Khan onscreen so I never rate his movie and very open that I am  when it comes to him. Ok enough on that as I can go on and on lol 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Black 

Hddcs 

Bajirao 

That’s it 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Khamoshi was and remains his best work