Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Him DIL de chuke sanam . 

Ash was just stunning . No one can look more beautiful than how she did in this movie . Salman and Ash pairing was also too good . Even the songs ,costumes, locations and sets - Each and every thing about this movie is just close to perfection ❤️

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: wat_up

I want to say HDDS -obviously Salman khan movie but as people might know I did not like the ending. Otherwise this is my favorite movie of slb. 

am i the only one who liked the ending? 🤔

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

HDDCS has a similar story to woh 7 din starring anil kapoor, nasserudin shah and padmini kolhapure which was remake of a tamil movie 

only the grand scale, gujju backdrop and songs are additions 

I like khamoshi which is more original 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Cheete ki Chal

Baaz ki Nazar

Aur Bajirao ki Talvar par

Sandeh nahin karte.

Kabhi bhi Maat de sakti hai!!

Bajirao Mastani 🥳

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

HDDCS & Devdas

Both films shared a common connection in their storyline. Both films start with a love story. In HDDCS, it is Sameer and Nandini. In Devdas it starts from childhood only, Dev & Paro. In both films, the female lead has to marry another man, leaving behind her lover. HDDCS came in 1999, Devdas came in 2002, and Bhansali couldn't improve this kind of situation in 2002. Co-indecently, in both the films, it is Aish who is getting married to another man. Both the films have a Love Triangle.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hum dil de Chuke sanam 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Devdas 💔

Devdas | Kanopy

Given the scope of this film, which was once the most expensive production in Indian cinema, you would assume that everything you have seen up to this point has been underwhelming. Every frame extols the excellence with which Bhansali crafts his movies, and the involvement of all those concerned shows that he made the right decision to devote his time and efforts to this well-known and narrated tale of two childhood sweethearts.

After appearing in multiple films, including Devdas, Dilip Kumar earned the title of "king of tragedy." He was the only actor at the time who could have pulled it off, therefore he is deserving of all the praise he received.

After CDI, I believe Devdas to be Shah Rukh Khan's second-best performance. The star of this movie is notorious for always being inebriated, but few people are aware of the true nature of the character, Dev, or how his eventual inebriation ultimately cost him his life. He is initially bright and capable of making mature judgments, but as the plot develops, he is gradually torn apart inside until he is so broken that he is unable to bear the suffering. In the movie, there is a scene where Dev berates his father beside the ghaat. In that scene-segment, SRK truly shines. Khan Saab ne poori jaan daali hai character mein.

The most opulent Indian film ever made. Sanjay Leela Bhansali crafts a masterpiece of visual art. Everything appears beautiful. Simply breathtaking and beautiful images. Hues are everywhere, and the sets really enhance the colors. They are amazing beyond words. The film is greatly enhanced by the camera work, which captures the best takes. The costumes are stunning. Each component is beautifully designed. Technically, the film is fantastic.

Aishwarya has done a fantastic job and looks very lovely. In a limited role, Madhuri also does a great job. It's fun to watch her perform the dances Kaahe Cheed Mohe and Maar Daala. She and Aishs Dola Re make for enjoyable viewing. Smita Jaykar and Kirron Kher are both excellent performers. The craziest thing, in my opinion, is that it's fun to watch the kirrons dance at Morey Piya. Jackie Sheroff hams it up and is OK.

Ismail Darbar's music does a great job of enhancing the movie.

The quality of Bhansali's direction is unwavering. after making the superb Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.

(Uper likhi angreji dekh rahe ho, poore dhai carod rapaiya de ke likhwayi hai apne office ke content writer se 🤪)

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Khamoshi was his best. Have watched and rewatched it over the years..

The calmness, silence, simplicity, subtlety and real emotions that went missing in his later films.

Manisha Koirala was amazing and so were Salman,  Nana Patekar n Seema Biswas. Songs are timeless. 

Visually though Devdas was best..coz Aish looked like a dream

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Devdas. This movie has the capability to make one feel bad for the most loser character. I have seen this movie again and again, for reasons not known to even myself. 

HDDCS - Have seen this movie once, but never went back to watch it again. But the songs are very good. 

Bajirao was good for Kashibai's character, other parts felt boring. Ranveer acted well, but the story didn't feel likable.

Looking at the poster, I realize I haven't seen much of SLB movies nor do I feel the enthusiasm to watch them. I declare him to be my unfavourite director. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

My top 3 would be: 

Khamoshi

Black

Bajirao Mastani

Also enjoyed Gangubai, Devdas, BM, Ram Leela

Guzaarish and Saawariya were snoozefests