Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TheekThaak

Arey bola hai.. News mein headlines the uss waqt iske.😆

Media waale bahut Chant hai, they twisted what Salman said, see in this video

https://youtu.be/cBXceADZimM?t=50

Salman was asked a question to which he responded "Chalti nahi hai Sir, abhi ek film aayi thi "Guzaarish", this was by mistake he took name & then said Sorry. Phir next he said his own film which was made on Aids subject "Phir Milenge", for that no one came "Koi kutta bhi nahi aaya uss film ko dekhne", it was for PM, not for Guzaarish. Media made a twist, linked his last line with Guzaarish & whole controversy errupted.

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 1 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

None of his movies.I watched his movies liked them too but no favourite 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Chicha banegi nahi ye film 😆

hasini009 thumbnail

HDDCS 

Devdas 

Ramleela 

Bajirao Mastani

Ganugubai

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ham dil de chuke sanam

Khamoshi

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

SLB-One of my favorite directors from the Top 5, whose films I eagerly wait, watch, and enjoy(except a couple of films). His dedication and passion for films has given him that craft, using which he creates a different world in his films. We may have heard those stories before, but the way he presents them is worth watching. If anyone really wants to enjoy his films, they have to be seen on the big screen. From background score to sets, music, screenplay, dialogue, everything is taken care of, what has to be in scene backgrounds, what kind of costume each character will wear. Details are carried with the utmost perfection.

SLB - Salman: Salman has worked with him in 3 films - Khamoshi, HDDCS & Saawariya. 

Khamoshi - The way bhansali has present Salman in Khamoshi, it is a delight to watch. His intro with a song "Aankhon mein kya", then that graveyard scene, his styling, wearing ear rings, shirt open, t-shirt below, those cheeky 1 liners, despite film being focused on Patekar, Biswas & Manisha's story, that 1 role of Raj, a musician, still able to bring his own charm. That tune which Salman play on piano, it was later on used by Jatin-Lalit in Pyar koi khel nahi. When I first saw the film, I was wondering why they didn't made a song from that tune. It was so good. Songs & their picturization was also very good, still it is always playing on various playlist.

Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Salman Khan

HDDCS - Sameer, who wouldn't fall in love with this character, that hawa ka jhonka who captured Nandini's heart & flew to italy. Salman was in Prime when he did both the films, despite Khamoshi tanking at box office he showed trust on bhansali & did HDDCS. He even knew the climax that he won't get nandini in end, a big star would have ask for change in script to suit his stature, but Salman trusted bhansali & rest we know how good this film turned out to be.

salman, slb,

salman, SLB

Saawariya - More than the debut of two stars, I went to see just Salman's cameo in the film. Imaan's small role was enough to pull me towards the theatre, but to my surprise, I liked the film also. 

In the filmmaker’s words, “My utmost regard and respect for the person who did Khamoshi for me, who did Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam for me, and who stood by me during Sawariyaa." He has been an important part of who I am today and I will always respect him for it. The ball is in his court for him to decide if he wants to work with me.”

Bhai might not work with Bhansali again, but I really hope that he will agree to one more film.

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Chicha banegi nahi ye film 😆

Exactly.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Khamoshi - The Musical

Raj and Annie's love story, a magical tale. Salman's wardrobe is what I have tried so many times to get it in my wardrobe, ghantaa ik bhi shirt, jeans, kuch nahi milta, pata nahi bhai ne kahan se liye the 😆

Look at this scene 1, listen 1 dhun in background

https://youtu.be/rZfAbjHUtCY

Scene 2, even more beautiful, when we hear that dhun on piano

https://youtu.be/EykhYi3M7yM

I am still searching for 4K quality of this film, kahin se bhi mil jaaye. Chahe Blu-ray, or in digital form. Would love to keep this in collection.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

I want to say HDDS -obviously Salman khan movie but as people might know I did not like the ending. Otherwise this is my favorite movie of slb. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I want to say HDDS -obviously Salman khan movie but as people might know I did not like the ending. Otherwise this is my favorite movie of slb. 

Ya, majority of ppl wanted Nandini to be with Sameer.