SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Worst movie is Saawariyan🤢

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wat_up

@sameer/topic maker: Salman was supposed to work with Alia but backed out due to age gap or some other reason. Regardless, I doubt he will work with him as SLB as his own style and mostly it’s dark or endings have been sad not something Salman likes.  

Salman as said he don’t want todo movies with a sad ending, negative role or kissing ( though in Radhe some thought the kissing scene was real but later was said to be duct tape lol 😂). 

Not related to this topic ( hope topic maker don’t mind) 
Off topic/unrelated but I really want to see Salman work with Rohit Shetty in the Singham series, and play a grey character like those in Dhoom series. It was upsetting that in race he did not play a antihero and really liked Race 1 with its twists and turns. 

But ek tha tiger, tiger zinda hai to me his Salmans best series it might be the sal -Kat jodi or yash raj production house.  Otherwise as everyone knows expect some movies I enjoy seeing Salman  Khan onscreen so I never rate his movie and very open that I am  when it comes to him. Ok enough on that as I can go on and on lol 

Jess, I don't mind whatever your want to share you can, bindaas hoke share kara karo.

The reason I wanted Salman to work with SLB is that no one can bring out that romantic Salman better than SLB, you can see how charming that Raj character is from Khamoshi, although film is not about Raj and Annie's love story, still that small segment in which their scenes are there, their romance is there, I don't think anyone can bring out that from Salman better than him. Also in HDDCS. I know his age isn't playing Romantic roles, some will say, that's why I want 90s heroines line Madhuri, Kajol or Shilpa to play lead with him. I recently saw Shilpa in Nikamma, what a work she has done, she is perfect match for bhai, a romantic film with any of these leading lady, or even part of film, that will be super delight to watch.

I am Salman fan, but I hate to say that he is surrounded by some a1 quality fuddu chamchey who gives him wrong input in all decisions he make. I ain't referring to Arbaaz & Sohail(which some salman fans hate), I am talking about other circle, like Sajid-wajid, that ashley rebello. I don't know from whom Salman do discussion for his films now, but he is on a wrong track. First of all, he needs to shell his weight 10 KG more, it is hard, but he has to, with that weight he can't dance well, then he do standing steps. Agar nahi hota toh mat karo gaane, bc mazaak khud ka khudi banwa lete hai.

Heard SLB is making Baiju Bawra, really hope Salman gives nod to 1 of his future project.

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 1 years ago
Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Khamoshi and Gangubai 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Jess, I don't mind whatever your want to share you can, bindaas hoke share kara karo.

The reason I wanted Salman to work with SLB is that no one can bring out that romantic Salman better than SLB, you can see how charming that Raj character is from Khamoshi, although film is not about Raj and Annie's love story, still that small segment in which their scenes are there, their romance is there, I don't think anyone can bring out that from Salman better than him. Also in HDDCS. I know his age isn't playing Romantic roles, some will say, that's why I want 90s heroines line Madhuri, Kajol or Shilpa to play lead with him. I recently saw Shilpa in Nikamma, what a work she has done, she is perfect match for bhai, a romantic film with any of these leading lady, or even part of film, that will be super delight to watch.

I am Salman fan, but I hate to say that he is surrounded by some a1 quality fuddu chamchey who gives him wrong input in all decisions he make. I ain't referring to Arbaaz & Sohail(which some salman fan hate), I am talking about other circle, like Sajid-wajid, that ashley rebello. I don't know from whom Salman do discussion for his films now, but he is on a wrong track. First of all, he needs to shell his weight 10 KG more, it is hard, but he has to, with that weight he can't dance well, then he do standing steps. Agar nahi hota toh mat karo gaane, bc mazaak khud ka khudi banwa lete hai.

Heard SLB is making Baiju Bawra, really hope Salman gives nod to 1 of his future project.

I agree he gets influenced by others and at times he himself tries to give his inputs to directors who know what they are doing and I don’t like that he uses singers or some music directors who are outdated are the audience don’t care to listen to. Again the songs that I still listen to see ek tha tiger songs and tiger zinda hai and some other catchy numbers. However, his latest movies tubelight, race3(though was ok to me), Radhe ( Made no sense though I liked some of the songs and I saw it in the theater limited capacity as Covid guidelines still there esp in California we had the strictest lock down). Anyways, He needs to roll with the times. I know you don’t mind him with his brothers but to date since dabang there movies have worked much with the audiences. Plus, I personally want to see him in a grey character because I know he can rock it better then others ( just my pov). 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Plus, I personally want to see him in a grey character because I know he can rock it better then others ( just my pov). 

Bhai will never work in full negative character. We can see grey characters like Sultan Ali Khan in Sultan, Radhe from Wanted, Prem from Biwi No.1, or we can say somewhat like Veergati, Karan Arjun, which have some parts in negative vibe, but not out n out negative role.

He hasn't done from start, I am sure he won't do now also. Maybe he knows he can't do good so why even try.

Abhi dekha Salman's new Lux Ad, bhai hasn't lost weight, koi plz jaake bata do bhai ko, itna mota gainda lag raha hai, it won't be good for any of new upcoming films. He is shooting Bhaijaan with same weight, itna gussa aata hai ke this man has maintained for so many years, now just ignoring that bloated look he gets & just doing it aise hi.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Bhai will never work in full negative character. We can see grey characters like Sultan Ali Khan in Sultan, Radhe from Wanted, Prem from Biwi No.1, or we can say somewhat like Veergati, Karan Arjun, which have some parts in negative vibe, but not out n out negative role.

I know but the reason is he don’t want his audience to see him as a villian 😕but to be honest that’s no reason. Regarding his weight I won’t be telling him but I can say one ur biggest fans says so 😂Hope he don’t shoot the messenger 

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

My favourite is always khamoshi the musical and Black. These two are subtle in many levels. His other movies are too loud for my liking.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

My favourite is always khamoshi the musical and Black. These two are subtle in many levels. His other movies are too loud for my liking.

What you like the most about Khamoshi?

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

What you like the most about Khamoshi?

1st of all the music. So soothing to ears. Bollywood has lost that touch somewhere.

Cinematography was top notch. So the screenplay.

The dynamics between different characters was well developed. You would never feel someone is left out. And the actors played their part to perfection.

SLB's direction was fabulous. I have watched Beyond Silence, and I will say khamoshi and BS have so many similarities. But both are masterpieces

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Khamoshi TRIVIA-

• Nana Patekar plays Manisha Koirala's father in Khamoshi: The Musical. That same year, he played Manisha's husband in Agni Sakshi.
  • Helen only accepted a role in this movie because of special request by her stepson, Salman Khan.
  • The scene of Flavy going from door to door selling consumer items with her two children was inspired from director Bhansali's childhood, where he had to do the same thing with his sister and his mother.
  • German film Beyond Silence was inspired by Khamoshi.
  • Madhuri Dixit was Sanjay Leela Bhansali's first choice for his directorial debut. Only when Madhuri refused the project did Bhansali sign the second option - Manisha Koirala.
  • Kajol had signed the film in January 1995. She later dropped out due to problems with Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
  • Only film of Helen and Nana Patekar.
  • The film had a theatrical release in Canada.
  • The film had a theatrical release in Vancouver,British Columbia,Canada. The film premiered at the Raja Cinema, located on 639 Commercial Drive.
  • The song "Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hain" was later used as inspiration for the song "Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hain" by Sansara (Music by Biddu).
  • Despite being married and much older than his on screen daughter Nana patekar went ahead and had an affair with Manisha koirala. The two were caught red handed leaving the sets together during many nights while shooting for Agnisakshi and Khamoshi. Koirala even admitted in print in 1996 to their affair.
  • Nana Patekar throwing a Cross in the beach this scene did not go well with the Catholic community.
  • First time Helen acted opposite her stepson Salman Khan.
  • Although critically acclaimed and appreciated for it's music and performances, movie didn't worked wonders on box office. One theory for this is believed to be because Nana Patekar, who was at his prime with hits like Krantiveer and people loved his dialogues, but here he was playing a mute.
  • (1994)"FilmKraft Productions" shelved movie titled "Khamoshi" .Starring :- Salman Khan , Aishwariya Rai , Atul Agnihotri , Aayesha Jhulka & Anupam Kher with Dalip Tahil. ; Music by - Rajesh Roshan. ; Written , Produced & Directed by - Rakesh Roshan.
  • Sanjay Leela Bhansali considered Kareena Kapoor for the lead role, but she was not into acting at that time.
  • The only film to star Nana Patekar Salman Manisha together and one of the only films where Nana played a mute and a christian.