Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

According to the articles there is one more girl.most probably she will be opposite kinshuk. 

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Oh like pandya store

Hope they stick to that then

jasminerahul thumbnail

Actually compared to all other sb shows which have publicity at all,there is a lot of hype about this show before the launch itself.but sb shows won't get trps n it will go off air in a few months.

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Story, Writing, direction, acting, editing,and dialogues everything is mediocre and all over the place. Maybe it's just the beginning and they need time to settle into their characters but after watching the first two episodes I'm not sure if I would want to continue watching it, like it's not that entertaining. I can't feel the brother's love nor I'm enjoying the banters of krishna and sayuri. The dialogues are very badly written. I can't believe the episodes directed by romesh have come out so poorly. 

Chahe har religion ke bhagwan ka ashirwaad le liya ho cast ne but the practicality is that it won't get trps and they'd off air it within few months. There isn't much hype about this show as well. People have got bored of shaheer I feel. The first episode of yrhpk was better received than this one. This show is rip off of yrhpk. RS has simply wasted his money and time of all the actors casted in the show especially Shaheer's. God knows what's wrong with him. He has gone bonkers after his marriage 😵

jasminerahul thumbnail

Maybe ekta hasn't offered him any show as the lead.but he did a webseries on altbalaji.he may not do code M as its female oriented story.

If he can do all those 2rs music videos then I don't know why he doesn't want to work with ekta. If he thinks that her shows go on forever then why can't he ask her to cast him in some good webseries of alt balaji. He wants to do negative and grey characters and web is perfect platform to portray such characters, he can ask her to cast him in male version of code M or some other thriller series but nope he signed pr 2👎🏼 I don't think apart from his blind fans anybody even watched that show, forget watching nobody even remembers that pr 2 even existed 😆

He is just giving flops after flops and then his fans call him king of television and romance 🤣 highest level of delusion 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

If he can do all those 2rs music videos then I don't know why he doesn't want to work with ekta. If he thinks that her shows go on forever then why can't he ask her to cast him in some good webseries of alt balaji. He wants to do negative and grey characters and web is perfect platform to portray such characters, he can ask her to cast him in male version of code M or some other thriller series but nope he signed pr 2👎🏼 I don't think apart from his blind fans anybody even watched that show, forget watching nobody even remembers that pr 2 even existed 😆

He is just giving flops after flops and then his fans call him king of television and romance 🤣 highest level of delusion 

Arrey that RS uncle first signs popular faces and then trolls them. He called Shaheer TV King

Kuch bhi. There is nothing called as bankable star, it is the story and sub tracks that determine the fate of a show.

KRPKAB had a water tight script. His pairing with Eri had substantial chemistry, he put in a lot of efforts during the first season. However everything went haywire in the third season. 

Mahabharat had all the works. Navya and Yrhpk did reasonably well. That is it.

RS should pass on some amount of credit to Hina, Shivin and thode Bidhai actors. They are also responsible for DKP's success. 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I'm saying something like code m. He said he wants to play a cop which can't happen on Itv so web is best platform, if ekta is that desperate to cast him in her TV shows then instead of declining them straight away he shud ask her to make some thriller webshow and cast him in it. 

Rashi23 thumbnail

Since yrhpk he has started casting popular actors opposite young girls. Otherwise before that he has casted mostly newcomers or young actors for all his shows. 

Yrkkh 3 is working because of its loyal audience and drama. This show won't work. Pratigya 2 got 0.7 in first week and then from second week it started getting only 0.4. Same thing is gonna happen with this show. If they would get rating less than 0.5 I think they'd kill off chiru and proceed for the forced marriage track. Madirakshi is also part of the show I guess. So it'd be pati patni and ex, ie ghum lite. 

Ya krpkab was good, season 3 had potential but Idk they wasted it completely by focusing entirely on the new vamp who had nothing to do with the previous seasons. 

Navya, mahabharat even yrhpk was good till one point. It would have worked if rs didn't play politics. Post yrhpk he has been signing all thrash MVs and shows. 

Hina, karan and that bidaai actor who played kartik's mother quit yrkkh and hence rs has cancelled them so he'd never give them the due credit. 

TragedyQueen_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ekta usually is bang on with her casting. IMO Shaheer does not have the skill set to pull of intense roles. Otherwise his contemporaries like Rajeev K, Barun (not fond of him but his script choice 💯), etc are getting very dynamic roles too. They don’t even have the added relation advantage with Ekta. Shaheer I think is taking up anything & everything coming his way, he doesn’t care about quality performance anymore. It’s about the money (no issues there, but his statements to media portals must not be taken at face value). PR2, KRPKAB3 toh were all clear cut money minded choices. The cover up he gave on twitter for taking PR2 really put me off btw 😆

Tbh as Dev (S1), I thought he did butterfly inducing romance very well. Very few male actors actually do that… But his shows after yrhpk 🤪

Fans call actors who are one show wonders as king/queen as well. Not just limited to shaheer’s fans😉

On a side note, you left me in splits with the MV comment & diff religions blessings 🤣

Rashi23 thumbnail

There was full offscreen politics in yrhpk. Rhea never bonded with any coactor including shaheer. Whereas kaveri bonded with everybody and was treated like a fl by the cast and crew. Even shaheer used to post pictures with her and when fans started bashing them he lessened the number of posts with her. Rupal was very professional, she was never in any of the offscreen pictures. 

Actually sideys don't really have that much to do if the screen play is written by bhavna. There are tons of supporting actors in yrkkh and anupama but none of them gets ss. Here only shah hiba will get ss and till the time chiru is there, he'd get ss. Post chirus death they might start love story of younger brother. 

The entire production team of dkp needs to  introspect and get new ideas. Yrkkh 1 was pure gold even first 800 episodes of yrkkh 2 was good. God knows since 2020 what has happened to the team that they aren't able to manage storylines properly. 

RS has wasted a lot on this show, I don't know how much returns he'd get back. Even in yrkkh there are no extras, functions are happening with only family members. 

If this shows is cancelled in few months then I seriously want shaheer to be at home and take up only that project which is truly exciting. I'm bored of seeing him play the same type of roles. 

TragedyQueen_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ITV’s new casting pattern - veteran male with a baby faced FL - is disturbing &.. creepy tbh. I hate how they’re moving on the lines of Bollywood. 

Edited by TragedyQueen_19 - 2 years ago
Rashi23 thumbnail

I think if directed by a good director he can play serious roles like some cop or intelligence officer kind a role. 

Exactly post yrhpk he has just taking up every damn thing. It's like he knows ki abhi main buddha ho raha hu, new actors aa rahe hai toh jitna kaam aur paise mil raha hai kama leta hu🤔

Ya he looked extremely good as dev and loved his acting in season 1. Season 3 was horrible, and his look oh God he looked liked a zombie since he started growing his hair for that flop pr 2. I used to think how is Erica even romancing him 🤢 he looked that bad.