Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

Not really, They even did an interview session together - Ajuj sachdeva, Shaheer and Kinsukh Vaidya - Chiranjeev, Krishna and Nakul are their character names. If i remember correctly, Hiba Nawab's character is Sayyuri Sharma. 

Am not sure, what the track is gonna be 🤔 Are they going the tamil serial remake way or is it going to be that 'i'm jai jagadish" movie type  😐 Coz as per one promo we see Krishna marrying Sayyuri inspite of her saying she loves Cheeru. 

Viji 

Idk the concept of OJJ either😆

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wrt Albela, after KRPKAB3'S debacle I don't think he had any choice as big ticket actors take up whatever is offered these days 

I do not know why he refused Naagin. He could have worked with Ekta on the story.

Albela is not bad as such, there is no third wheel in between. The female lead gets married to the brother for her izzat followed by plenty of family drama. Yrhpk was all about relationships. 

Pandya stores Raavi Shiva love story had similar framework. 

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Wrt Albela, after KRPKAB3'S debacle I don't think he had any choice as big ticket actors take up whatever is offered these days 

I do not know why he refused Naagin. He could have worked with Ekta on the story.

Albela is not bad as such, there is no third wheel in between. The female lead gets married to the brother for her izzat followed by plenty of family drama. Yrhpk was all about relationships. 

He is selective abt his scripts I think. And I don't think Ekta takes inputs from actors on her story. I feel like shes one of those "if u don't like it, leave" type of people. 

Salutethearmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

He is selective abt his scripts I think. And I don't think Ekta takes inputs from actors on her story. I feel like shes one of those "if u don't like it, leave" type of people. 

Since 2018 his script sense has gone for a toss

DEM, Yrhpk, Krpkab3 and WTHA. 

Ekta is as good as family. She can listen to him or ask feedback. Is it so difficult for both of them. 

Or the word EGO comes in between. Only he knows. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Ismein third bhai ka kya angle hoga? Dont tell me he will also fall for the same girl

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Ismein third bhai ka kya angle hoga? Dont tell me he will also fall for the same girl

No idea tbh. But it's star channel show so they can always go below the belt for ratings 😆

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Since 2018 his script sense has gone for a toss

DEM, Yrhpk, Krpkab3 and WTHA. 

Ekta is as good as family. She can listen to him or ask feedback. Is it so difficult for both of them. 

Or the word EGO comes in between. Only he knows. 

Yrkkh S3 bhi🤢

Salutethearmy thumbnail

Yrkkh S3 mein Shaheer kidhar hai? Harshad ne bhi sahi dang se script nahi choose kiya.

Yeh bade bade production houses kafi chindi stories produce kar rahe hain..

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

In naagin he was supposed to do a cameo role which manit is doing now.when he got lead role in albela he accepted it instead of doing a small character in naagin.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

No producer listens to the actors n that's why all shows are horrible.but ekta listened to hina as its hina who suggested to make komolika a comic character to be different from the previous one.