Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

i completely agree with many of you telling about Kaveri Priam - yes she was RS choice and had a great rapport and offscreen masti with all on the sets of yrhpk. Kaveri was the lead choice of Mishti but Rhea got it as starplus put their foot down. Rhea is a pretty good  performer and kept herself and to  her work. Lots of internal politics  

Let's see, what happens in this show, never knew that there is already a love angle for Krishna.😆. it's never been promoted yet, isn't it 🤔 With all these triangles and rectangles, it doesn't seem to be a modern story, but some vintage drama with the brothers mother looking like Meenakshi Rajvansh but acting like Lalitha Pawar of old hindi films 

viji 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Ok you guys have managed to convince me to watch this show now😆

It looks intense

mai v hu ðŸ¤£

MochaQueen thumbnail

sirf tum ka kya hua😆

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Oh thanks for the info

I wasnt interested but if its a hate love story then I have to watch

but ill first wait and see if they follow the same storyline

But Hiba Nawab and Shaheer don't have any chemistry whatsoever. I wanted to watch for Shaheer but not only is the story painful, the characterisation is downright terrible and in my opinion there is a clear lack of chemistry. 

lovereading14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

Hahaha ðŸ˜† Your expression  - two rupees music videos, PR2 even existed.... you .cracked me up.😆 Seriously terrible were his MVs and he was no where close to  Sushant Singh in PR. 

I believe Shaheer is not much comfortable with intimate scenes; so may be thats one of the reasons for not taking up webseries unless it is clean and very much like TV serials like he did PR-2 which had nothing new to offer. 

And you are totally right in telling how delusional fans are in Twitter and Instagram after giving us so many flop shows and still called "king of TV" I  but, he is getting typecast in TV also now, then where did this king come from... am not sure ðŸ¤” I for one will agree if he is called "king of expressions" which is now getting repetitive.

Viji

He is the one responsible for type cast. Naagin (despite for a small role) would have given him alarger platform/reach. In this industry being seen is very important. Lead role or small role, his fame would have worked to get his role integrated into the story line for Naagin. It is doing well in TRP's and would have worked better than this. The over all feel of the episodes fall flat. There is nothing good or nothing exciting that makes me want to continue watching it. 

lovereading14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Since yrhpk he has started casting popular actors opposite young girls. Otherwise before that he has casted mostly newcomers or young actors for all his shows. 

Yrkkh 3 is working because of its loyal audience and drama. This show won't work. Pratigya 2 got 0.7 in first week and then from second week it started getting only 0.4. Same thing is gonna happen with this show. If they would get rating less than 0.5 I think they'd kill off chiru and proceed for the forced marriage track. Madirakshi is also part of the show I guess. So it'd be pati patni and ex, ie ghum lite. 

Ya krpkab was good, season 3 had potential but Idk they wasted it completely by focusing entirely on the new vamp who had nothing to do with the previous seasons. 

Navya, mahabharat even yrhpk was good till one point. It would have worked if rs didn't play politics. Post yrhpk he has been signing all thrash MVs and shows. 

Hina, karan and that bidaai actor who played kartik's mother quit yrkkh and hence rs has cancelled them so he'd never give them the due credit. 

KRPKAB had a writer change I think in s3 hence the crap fest 

Erica had a fall out with the PH (lot's of drama happened, quite interesting it was ðŸ¤ª) 

YRKKH - it is beyond me as to why it is working but it has its advantages of being the longest running ITV show. WTHA doesn't have that and doesn't have any strong cast member other than Shaheer (also his graph has gone downhill after marriage because I think he is prioritising family, he had a kid as well so maybe that) 

This show however may not be cancelled since it would (imo) have the highest of SB show's TRP. It is the only show that got decent promotion and recognition despite the choice of channel because of Shaheer. 

Edited by lovereading14 - 2 years ago
lovereading14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Ya rhea is in introvert, she didn't gell quickly with the cast including shaheer. So kaveri took advantage of this situation and got everyone on her side. Basically you are right, she wanted to be given the parallel fl treatment and for her rs tweaked the storyline and started giving more importance to her. God it was a horrible phase for mishbir fans. She hired a pr who released articles stating that she's parallel fl and was in touch with her fans and full conspiracy chalu kiya usne with her fans. Even now in her current show she sidelined all the senior actors but still that karan is friendly with her and hangs out with her. Good thing is that her co-star shahleen knows what kinda of person she is and he stays away from her and doesn't promote their pair. 

Yep rhea is an idiot, she has worked with top phs but no one is willing to work with her again. RS roped her only because she was part of SP,  shashi sumeet are repeating their actors but they aren't approaching rhea. Balaji offered her molki which she rejected. She had huge buzz during and post yrhpk but she never cared to be grateful about it and now nobody even remembers her. 

Exactly, they really need to bring in good writers and creative. Yrkkh isn't the same yrkkh anymore, anupama is loosing steam, there isn't much to explore in that show they are unnecessarily stretching it. Idk why rs didn't ask for 9 or 11 pm slot of SP for albela. He already burnt his hands with Pratigya so what was the need to bring sucha big budget show on that flop channel. 

Okay breaking this down further. Never watched YRHPK but I liked both Rhea and Shaheer individually. I also thought their chemistry was decent. 

However, I never really gave the show a chance because I was running very busy during its run and never sat to watch an episode properly. Now, I know about the drama associated - what Kaveri did was smart. It was something similar to what the new vamp of KRPKAB had tried to pull in the off screen PR game.

Both the times Shaheer entertained that bs. Hina too in YRKKH never got along with the guy opposite but they were professional. I don't like kaveri but I absolutely love Shaleen and tried watching ZDMN but had to stope because Kaveri was intolerable. Shaleen is nice and smart. He has been in touch with a lot of his old co-stars him staving away from Kaveri despite being paired with her is a GOOD choice. Something Shaheer (in both instances) was unable to make. This made a lot of his and the shows fans angry (during KRPKAB also)

I don't know Rhea's off screen dynamics much so won't comment on that but I like her on screen. 

Anupama is losing steam big time. YRKKH is terrible. Putting WTHA was a deliberate decision by the channel. They want to grow SB to eventually become SP 2.0. The entire show is riding on Shaheer's popularity which frankly is not enough. 

This project was a huge mistake from Shaheer's end for his own career and this project was big mistake from the PH's end as well for their own use of resources. 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Absolutely shahleen is smart enough to know real faces of people unlike shaheer. And since he posts mostly with diljot kaveri fans literally bashed them so much that he had come on twitter and clarify that he'll do what he wants to. I'm so glad that just for popularity he didn't give into fans immature demands. On the other hand Shah promoted kaveri way too much by constantly posting pictures with her on ig as if she's his fl, that smarty took advantage of her bond with shah and got support from his fans.Both shaheer and his fans are big time dumbos. Then she hired a pr and projected that she's the parallel lead of the show, the production house also favoured her because they didn't like rhea.  She is the reason yrhpk was ruined beyond repair and then ultimately went off air. 

Exactly, this show is solely dependent on Shaheer's popularity,so the entire responsibility of the show is on him that's why he is excessively promoting it. Not only this show, doing KRPKAB3 and pr 2 was also a big mistake. Krpkab 3 had potential but Idk why they wasted the season by bringing an unnecessary new character and gave her the entire footage. Albela would have still somehow worked on star plus but on SB I don't think it'd get much trps. If he keeps giving such disasters one after the other his career would soon be in doldrums. Currently this show doesn't even has much hype on social media, hopefully things might change once the love story begins. And more people would be interested in watching the show. 

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 years ago
Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovereading14

But Hiba Nawab and Shaheer don't have any chemistry whatsoever. I wanted to watch for Shaheer but not only is the story painful, the characterisation is downright terrible and in my opinion there is a clear lack of chemistry. 

They looked good in that shaadi wala promo but yes for now even I can't see the chemistry. I think its because of poor dialogues and the acting which isn't convincing. The plot is very basic, even the supporting characters aren't that interesting. We have just been told that sayuri hates kanha and she loves chiru that's why I'm not able to connect with the characters. RS ne itna mehnat kiya iss show but the overall execution is very poor.