Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

She is playing Sayuris younger sister, her name is rashmi in the show. She is kinshuks love interest. They'd look cute together. 

Oh so its 2 brothers falling for 2 sisters type of story

Is Shaheers love interest also from the same family?😆

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Shaheer and hiba will get married na. Have you not watched that shaadi wala promo? And I also read that Shaheer's character will already be in love with someone and that girl would be madirakshi I feel. 

Rashi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Rhea could not get along? I thought Kaveri was buttering up everyone,. look what happened to ZDMN, she sidelined Kunal Karan Kapoor.

I heard Rhea was difficult since her first show. Ekta Kapoor had launched and got her replaced within few months. I don't know why these newbies are so difficult to deal with. Even on Yrkkh sets, except for the leads, the others are invisible.

The problem stemmed from Yrhpk  itself.RS was not interested in the spin off and Star forced him to assemble a cast. Shaheer was picked up from the channels side. He wasn't satisfied with the trps and his flagship show also suffered.

RS got a stellar hit with its replacement and in 2021 he completely went off track with Yrkkh, just because the channel asked him to adapt Ichche Nodee. Everyone was making money with remakes and this guy shut off his brain.

As of now the entire team seems to have lost the ability to execute a proper story.

The writing is so poor that decent actors also appear silly.

I am not liking Anupama, they r just going in circles. Rishta writer is busy pleasing a twitter fandom who watch the show on telegram.

Albela will work only on SP. if RS wants to make money then he has to negotiate for the 11 pm empty slot on the parent network.

Ya rhea is in introvert, she didn't gell quickly with the cast including shaheer. So kaveri took advantage of this situation and got everyone on her side. Basically you are right, she wanted to be given the parallel fl treatment and for her rs tweaked the storyline and started giving more importance to her. God it was a horrible phase for mishbir fans. She hired a pr who released articles stating that she's parallel fl and was in touch with her fans and full conspiracy chalu kiya usne with her fans. Even now in her current show she sidelined all the senior actors but still that karan is friendly with her and hangs out with her. Good thing is that her co-star shahleen knows what kinda of person she is and he stays away from her and doesn't promote their pair. 

Yep rhea is an idiot, she has worked with top phs but no one is willing to work with her again. RS roped her only because she was part of SP,  shashi sumeet are repeating their actors but they aren't approaching rhea. Balaji offered her molki which she rejected. She had huge buzz during and post yrhpk but she never cared to be grateful about it and now nobody even remembers her. 

Exactly, they really need to bring in good writers and creative. Yrkkh isn't the same yrkkh anymore, anupama is loosing steam, there isn't much to explore in that show they are unnecessarily stretching it. Idk why rs didn't ask for 9 or 11 pm slot of SP for albela. He already burnt his hands with Pratigya so what was the need to bring sucha big budget show on that flop channel. 

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 years ago
TragedyQueen_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yep nowadays every mediocre actor is having a good fan base since their first show ðŸ˜•

I know right. Being an long time ITV viewer, this really shocks me. One show & these actors are already feel like stars😆 Early 2000s were so harsh, work show after show, until you finally get noticed by Ekta. Now there are so many big PHs, equally influential. Every other person has an award to their name🤣 But honestly, these guys will never be able to achieve even half the fan made frenzy KSG, JW, Barun, Sanaya, Rajeev, Drashti, etc. had… as there is so much better content available else where. The audience distribution is so massively divided. Unless ITV changes for the better which I don’t see happening ðŸ˜† (sorry I went off tangent lmao)

Edited by TragedyQueen_19 - 2 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Shaheer and hiba will get married na. Have you not watched that shaadi wala promo? And I also read that Shaheer's character will already be in love with someone and that girl would be madirakshi I feel. 

Yeah im asking about madirakshi only😆

No I havent seen that promo I dont think. Do you have a link?

I just hope Shaheer and Hiba will be end game and no EMA pls

Rashi23 thumbnail

Ya also it's mostly because of the offscreen drama, like shipping and stuff because of which newbies are having good fan base. And one more thing is that since schools and colleges are shut and students have nothing to do they open fan accounts and hype the show and characters since 6 in the morning ðŸ˜†

Ya agree about the rest, earlier it was more about ground level popularity and now its all about trends on twitter and followers on ig. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

There won't be EMA.in almost every show the ML has an ex but after marriage he will fall for the FL.Here also same.

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Yeah im asking about madirakshi only😆

No I havent seen that promo I dont think. Do you have a link?

I just hope Shaheer and Hiba will be end game and no EMA pls

MochaQueen thumbnail

Ok you guys have managed to convince me to watch this show now😆

It looks intense

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Exactly, they really need to bring in good writers and creative. Yrkkh isn't the same yrkkh anymore, anupama is loosing steam, there isn't much to explore in that show they are unnecessarily stretching it. Idk why rs didn't ask for 9 or 11 pm slot of SP for albela. He already burnt his hands with Pratigya so what was the need to bring sucha big budget show on that flop channel. 

I hate what RS did to Pratigya..I mean the show was not meant to be aired on Star  Bharat. 

Albela has no season 1 or 2, it is a new show. All spin offs ought to be shown on the parent network. SB was life ok earlier and as such is similar to Dangal TV.

Albela is regressive, I prefer watching Spy Bahu on TV, which I did.

RS thinks that remakes are going to get him a loads of money.  He is absolutely wrong. 

Anupama's OG Sreemoyee got over after 500 plus episodes, Ichche Nodee with memory loss etc went off air after 700. Then that he has to use his head for sensible tracks.

He is messing up.

Another copy should be sent to SP.. only 

PS : I know what Kaveri did to Yrhpk and I haven't followed ZDMN. Even Anupama has two teams 

I hope Star Plus permits and accomodates Albela to be aired at 11 pm. I am just repeating and rambling but this man is simply wasting money..

Edited by Salutethearmy - 2 years ago