Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

In naagin he was supposed to do a cameo role which manit is doing now.when he got lead role in albela he accepted it instead of doing a small character in naagin.

Ekta ne lead ka role nahi offer kiya Shaheer ko? oops okay then yes indeed he did right by rejecting the offer.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Heard that the 3rd boy had his own love story with another girl in the original version.

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Ismein third bhai ka kya angle hoga? Dont tell me he will also fall for the same girl

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes.right.

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Ekta ne lead ka role nahi offer kiya Shaheer ko? oops okay then yes indeed he did right by rejecting the offer.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Yrkkh S3 mein Shaheer kidhar hai? Harshad ne bhi sahi dang se script nahi choose kiya.

Yeh bade bade production houses kafi chindi stories produce kar rahe hain..

RS ky shows overrated hain🀒 Yrkkh S3 sy acha S2 tha πŸ€” Harshad is a good actor but his character acha nahi hai πŸ˜‘ Abhimanyu and Akshu dono ajeeb hain 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Story, Writing, direction, acting, editing,and dialogues everything is mediocre and all over the place. Maybe it's just the beginning and they need time to settle into their characters but after watching the first two episodes I'm not sure if I would want to continue watching it, like it's not that entertaining. I can't feel the brother's love nor I'm enjoying the banters of krishna and sayuri. The dialogues are very badly written. I can't believe the episodes directed by romesh have come out so poorly. 

Chahe har religion ke bhagwan ka ashirwaad le liya ho cast ne but the practicality is that it won't get trps and they'd off air it within few months. There isn't much hype about this show as well. People have got bored of shaheer I feel. The first episode of yrhpk was better received than this one. This show is rip off of yrhpk. RS has simply wasted his money and time of all the actors casted in the show especially Shaheer's. God knows what's wrong with him. He has gone bonkers after his marriage πŸ˜΅

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

If he can do all those 2rs music videos then I don't know why he doesn't want to work with ekta. If he thinks that her shows go on forever then why can't he ask her to cast him in some good webseries of alt balaji. He wants to do negative and grey characters and web is perfect platform to portray such characters, he can ask her to cast him in male version of code M or some other thriller series but nope he signed pr 2πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I don't think apart from his blind fans anybody even watched that show, forget watching nobody even remembers that pr 2 even existed πŸ˜†

He is just giving flops after flops and then his fans call him king of television and romance πŸ€£ highest level of delusion 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Heard that the 3rd boy had his own love story with another girl in the original version.

Oh like pandya store

Hope they stick to that then

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hahaha πŸ˜† Your expression  - two rupees music videos, PR2 even existed.... you .cracked me up.πŸ˜† Seriously terrible were his MVs and he was no where close to  Sushant Singh in PR. 

I believe Shaheer is not much comfortable with intimate scenes; so may be thats one of the reasons for not taking up webseries unless it is clean and very much like TV serials like he did PR-2 which had nothing new to offer. 

And you are totally right in telling how delusional fans are in Twitter and Instagram after giving us so many flop shows and still called "king of TV" I  but, he is getting typecast in TV also now, then where did this king come from... am not sure πŸ€” I for one will agree if he is called "king of expressions" which is now getting repetitive.

Viji

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Story, Writing, direction, acting, editing,and dialogues everything is mediocre and all over the place. Maybe it's just the beginning and they need time to settle into their characters but after watching the first two episodes I'm not sure if I would want to continue watching it, like it's not that entertaining. I can't feel the brother's love nor I'm enjoying the banters of krishna and sayuri. The dialogues are very badly written. I can't believe the episodes directed by romesh have come out so poorly. 

Chahe har religion ke bhagwan ka ashirwaad le liya ho cast ne but the practicality is that it won't get trps and they'd off air it within few months. There isn't much hype about this show as well. People have got bored of shaheer I feel. The first episode of yrhpk was better received than this one. This show is rip off of yrhpk. RS has simply wasted his money and time of all the actors casted in the show especially Shaheer's. God knows what's wrong with him. He has gone bonkers after his marriage πŸ˜΅

Yeh DKP ke team ko naye shows ke actors se bonding nahi hui? 

In Yrhpk Rupal Patel could not differentiate between kokila and Meenakshi. Kaveri went OTT. I can see a repeat in Yrkkh3. The new team most of the times cannot pick up cues from the directors. Amongst the trio of Romesh, Rishi and Vishal only Vishal is able to communicate. The supporting actors like Sachin Tyagi, Vinay Jain, Pragati Mehra, Ami trivedi are doing a graceful job with or without the directors help. 

Whereas in Albela the sideys are pretty mediocre. Pandya store has got a similar background but their entire cast can put a good act. Krutika Desai is mind blowing. 

It is about time that Shaheer considers web offers from Ekta. She can replicate hostages, Code M, Rudra type series on Alt Balaji

There is no harm in trying. 

PS : I hope Albela does good otherwise Uncle is going to screw up Yrkkh big time in terms of budget.