Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

According to the articles there is one more girl.most probably she will be opposite kinshuk. 

Has the actress been confirmed?

TragedyQueen_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I think if directed by a good director he can play serious roles like some cop or intelligence officer kind a role. 

Exactly post yrhpk he has just taking up every damn thing. It's like he knows ki abhi main buddha ho raha hu, new actors aa rahe hai toh jitna kaam aur paise mil raha hai kama leta hu🤔

Ya he looked extremely good as dev and loved his acting in season 1. Season 3 was horrible, and his look oh God he looked liked a zombie since he started growing his hair for that flop pr 2. I used to think how is Erica even romancing him ðŸ¤¢ he looked that bad. 

Yeah, apart from TV, other platforms are a director’s medium. But he needs to show some interest🤔 

@bold: Lmao. It is more for his growing family I think. Waise shell life of male actors are usually high. And he will never run out of fangirls hyping his bizarre mechanic looks They think it’s cute/hot/whatever, so he won’t care either lol

Mujhe toh aaj ke naye TV actors kuch khaas lag hi nahi rahe. Haalat kharaab hai iss industry ki since the lockdown ðŸ˜† (Ek Aashay Mishra acha laga, usne bhi ajeeb look bana liya hai ðŸ˜³) 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

That rachi sharma is opposite kinshuk. And madirakshi is playing the one who would be krishnas love interest I think. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes.but i am not familiar with her.

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Has the actress been confirmed?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Madirakshi agreed to do a side role?shocking.

That rachi sharma is opposite kinshuk. And madirakshi is playing the one who would be krishnas love interest I think. 

Rashi23 thumbnail

I think she is playing his love interest because both anuj and shaheer have started following her and she also follows both of them. She also posted a reel with anuj and kinshuk. After chirus death anyways the show would focus on krishna sayuri and his ex gf so she'd be the parallel lead. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

im not sure who any of these people are😆

Rashi23 thumbnail

Ya he looked handsome till 2018. Now I don't even find him that good looking even if he's shirtless. 

Hmm agree he is just securing his future. 

Yep nowadays every mediocre actor is having a good fan base since their first show ðŸ˜•

Rashi23 thumbnail

She is playing Sayuris younger sister, her name is rashmi in the show. She is kinshuks love interest. They'd look cute together. 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

There was full offscreen politics in yrhpk. Rhea never bonded with any coactor including shaheer. Whereas kaveri bonded with everybody and was treated like a fl by the cast and crew. Even shaheer used to post pictures with her and when fans started bashing them he lessened the number of posts with her. Rupal was very professional, she was never in any of the offscreen pictures. 

Actually sideys don't really have that much to do if the screen play is written by bhavna. There are tons of supporting actors in yrkkh and anupama but none of them gets ss. Here only shah hiba will get ss and till the time chiru is there, he'd get ss. Post chirus death they might start love story of younger brother. 

The entire production team of dkp needs to  introspect and get new ideas. Yrkkh 1 was pure gold even first 800 episodes of yrkkh 2 was good. God knows since 2020 what has happened to the team that they aren't able to manage storylines properly. 

RS has wasted a lot on this show, I don't know how much returns he'd get back. Even in yrkkh there are no extras, functions are happening with only family members. 

If this shows is cancelled in few months then I seriously want shaheer to be at home and take up only that project which is truly exciting. I'm bored of seeing him play the same type of roles. 

Rhea could not get along? I thought Kaveri was buttering up everyone,. look what happened to ZDMN, she sidelined Kunal Karan Kapoor.

I heard Rhea was difficult since her first show. Ekta Kapoor had launched and got her replaced within few months. I don't know why these newbies are so difficult to deal with. Even on Yrkkh sets, except for the leads, the others are invisible.

The problem stemmed from Yrhpk  itself.RS was not interested in the spin off and Star forced him to assemble a cast. Shaheer was picked up from the channels side. He wasn't satisfied with the trps and his flagship show also suffered.

RS got a stellar hit with its replacement and in 2021 he completely went off track with Yrkkh, just because the channel asked him to adapt Ichche Nodee. Everyone was making money with remakes and this guy shut off his brain.

As of now the entire team seems to have lost the ability to execute a proper story.

The writing is so poor that decent actors also appear silly.

I am not liking Anupama, they r just going in circles. Rishta writer is busy pleasing a twitter fandom who watch the show on telegram.

Albela will work only on SP. if RS wants to make money then he has to negotiate for the 11 pm empty slot on the parent network.