Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: tptwi

Thanks Meher. I love Krishna so much and have read all of his stories with my mom... so it's beautiful when the makers utilize such symbolism 

I don't know much about krishna ji..I love shiv parvati Ganesha Ramji and their stories are on my head from childhood. Thanks for the awareness. I can share it to my kids. 

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yup. I said the same. She will be upset that he kept it from her and didn't trust her enough to share his pain with her. But this will teach both of them the importance of communication. 

Yes, them learning by making mistakes is o much better than unnecessary conflicts.

SatyaVS thumbnail

Originally posted by: SatyaVS

Good morning Everyone!! Thanks for the update / review, Hari!!

Another day. Another episode. Another brand of Anisha craziness!! Man... am I waiting for this to be over and done with!! 

1. Abhi thus far is standing strong on not returning to Birla hospital although he did go the Akshara way and did the Pooja for his stethoscope. Waise beta is giving a taste of his own medicine to papa - Birla Hospital mein Manaksh ka PR shuru!! ðŸ˜† Papa Birla has started his poke prod on Diamond Head. 

2. With the exception of jhula scene and the way Akshu interprets and catches on to his mood, for the first time I felt Abhira romance to be a bit forced. He couldn’t completely hide his turbulence and she couldn’t completely hide her worry. Personally, after the initial talk and jhula, I’d have preferred them to extend the conversation but…guess makers want more drama. Arohi looked cute today…and it was sweet the way she was forcing Akshara to acknowledge what she was saying. 

3. This is definitely a kaand involving Kairav rejecting Anisha. Maybe because he got to know she is a Birla or got a taste of her own brand of craziness - is to be seen. Both are pretty strong reasons, in my opinion, ðŸ˜†

4. Is MU track on the way for Abhira? I don’t think so. Not for more than a day or two max, is what I feel. After all, next week is V day and the makers can’t drag this ruin that. But yes, as Meher said - Akshu is going to get hurt once she comes to know the truth - whatever that is. Waise, in the precap, the way Manyu was holding his Nish…Damn this woman!! The kaand better be worth all this mess!! 

Have a great day!! 

Sorry forgot to tag. 

tptwi thumbnail

@Bold... this is interesting. Didn't know this. Thank you. Trust will not falter. Even if it does, it won't be for more than one episode. But hurt is definitely coming her way is what I feel. 

She is already hurt... and she is mostly hurt that Abhi is in pain and not sharing with her.  After this festival, she is going to be so confused and angry... and rightfully so. Neither one of them are at fault. I want an intense fight scene where the truth comes out and they both say that they need better communication 

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex

Amazing pooja...

You explained the symbolism so well....

I would love to see the conflict, them supporting their respective siblings. But I think if ak is supporting kv than he is probably the right one in the situation.

Let's see.... I am definitely excited.

Thank you dear!! Yaar just look at noodle... of course Kairav is right in this situation ðŸ¤£

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

I don't know much about krishna ji..I love shiv parvati Ganesha Ramji and their stories are on my head from childhood. Thanks for the awareness. I can share it to my kids. 

I love Shiv Parvati too, but don't know nearly as much about them as you do. I learn so much from your analysis about them. Ramji too I know barely anything... all I know is from the Ramayan my dadi forced me to watch as a kid ðŸ˜†

SatyaVS thumbnail

She is already hurt... and she is mostly hurt that Abhi is in pain and not sharing with her.  After this festival, she is going to be so confused and angry... and rightfully so. Neither one of them are at fault. I want an intense fight scene where the truth comes out and they both say that they need better communication 

Yes. That would be an interesting scene. Both angry at each other yet both fighting for their love. 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Sorry forgot to tag. 

Thanks Satya. Her leg is hurt and ouch. So she will get hurt but both kv and abhi will be away. Tomorrow the scene is coming as her hurt. Her trust and  understanding on him is there but the way truth came out infront of her will be bad. She feels bad why he hasn't shared it with her is she not enough to understand him. Same like sirats truth came out on its own Anishas too will come before her. They will be standing together. Harsh used his last straw Hariji to defame Manish and Goenkas it will backfire on him. As manish already told the reason over phone to him..birla baba will be made chutney with mirchi and namak by all in all directions. 

tptwi thumbnail

https://twitter.com/BepannaahNo1Fan/status/1491256034186637312?s=20&t=Wva-MTaraWDI0pgxC_MnHA I especially loved these frames with all of the peacock feathers behind them. So symbolic and beautiful. 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://twitter.com/BepannaahNo1Fan/status/1491256034186637312?s=20&t=Wva-MTaraWDI0pgxC_MnHA I especially loved these frames with all of the peacock feathers behind them. So symbolic and beautiful. 

it was beautiful. Except his half smile 🤣