Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tptwi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

it was beautiful. Except his half smile 🤣

But how beautifully did HC portray all those emotions na. He wanted so badly to be present in the moment, but his guilt and pain was eating away at him... 

SatyaVS thumbnail

Originally posted by: tptwi

I love Shiv Parvati too, but don't know nearly as much about them as you do. I learn so much from your analysis about them. Ramji too I know barely anything... all I know is from the Ramayan my dadi forced me to watch as a kid 😆

My mom had been about Krishna and dad about Shiva. So I got to know a little about both. 😆

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

But how beautifully did HC portray all those emotions na. He wanted so badly to be present in the moment, but his guilt and pain was eating away at him... 

marajaraha hi bas. 

SatyaVS thumbnail

He brings life to such scenes. That conflict is an emotion that is easy to say in words but to actually bring it into the eyes and facial expressions... he is a master in it. 👏

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/BepannaahNo1Fan/status/1491256034186637312?s=20&t=Wva-MTaraWDI0pgxC_MnHA I especially loved these frames with all of the peacock feathers behind them. So symbolic and beautiful. 

Exactly, people were complaining about and I was like he is suppose to look that way.

Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I gotup soo early today and thought of all the bits and wrote on a paper not to miss them.. Thanks Mini. 

And look at me I am having a complete blackout with the series. After reading you felt bit better. 

I think the fandom is writing much better stories than what the writers of the series are doing. 

I am trying to finish an OS and working on a full fleged story and just started watching BERUKHI on YT.

all my free time is sucked by these activities. and Twitter to hai hi. 😆

But reading you is keeping my faith on YRKKH

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Illuminatus.

And look at me I am having a complete blackout with the series. After reading you felt bit better. 

I think the fandom is writing much better stories than what the writers of the series are doing. 

I am trying to finish an OS and working on a full fleged story and just started watching BERUKHI on YT.

all my free time is sucked by these activities. and Twitter to hai hi. 😆

But reading you is keeping my faith on YRKKH

you are enjoying your time watched your insta posts. Be hapoy with what you like to do. But miss your reviews yaar. Your reviews pulled me to write after long back. And you are missing now. Actually Haris thread is stalked by Cvs. The president of diamond merchants association is HARI ji says it all . haha 🤣

Nyxigniflex thumbnail

you are enjoying your time watched your insta posts. Be hapoy with what you like to do. But miss your reviews yaar. Your reviews pulled me to write after long back. And you are missing now. Actually Haris thread is stalked by Cvs. The president of diamond merchants association is HARI ji says it all . haha 🤣

Meher I really hope it's getting stalked.

Meri thodi wishes to Puri ho jayegi..

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex

Meher I really hope it's getting stalked.

Meri thodi wishes to Puri ho jayegi..

honge jaroor. He came in white shirt in BTS 🤣

Nyxigniflex thumbnail

honge jaroor. He came in white shirt in BTS 🤣

Another dream sequence.... So, they got into a fight or ak got upset and now she is dreaming about him as it's in goenka house 

But atleast harshali content to mila.