Jhoole mein ulta radha aur krishan

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

The episodes starts with abhi going to hospital and doing pooja for basant panchami. Abhi still stands on his decision of not joining in hospital. He gives free add to patients for his manaksh camp. Mahima and Anand think they have to get abhi back to hospital somehow. Haan both parents know they have no hope in their kids. Harsh meeting hari ji and trying to play his dirty game by degrading Manish how he should have come to meet him instead of sitting in his place. 

Birla kids and Goenka kids are in the festival area. Abhi is waiting for Kairav but kairav goes in as all are their with him. Anisha calls abhi and he tells he came to meet kairav not akshu. Akshu thinks about abhi seeing jhoola in their and abhi too feels akshu's presence. Abhi thinks he feels akshu presence as he misses her. 

Kairav sees abhi and calls him. 

Abhi sits on the jhoola and ties his shoes. Akshu comes from back and pushes abhi and says how she wished to see him and he is here. Akshu senses abhi in upset mood advises him to enjoy the moment they have now and leave others to God. 

Abhi sees kairav and leaves akshu. Akshu says what type of problem that abhi can't share with her. Goenka kids are enjoying and akshu sees neil, parth and nistha and brings them to enjoy with them. Seems all the kids are brought together now. Neil and vansh have a hand shake. Kairav comes to meet abhi but is caught by Anisha. 

New definition of Kairav bhaiya life. He turned from mute Spectator to mute speaker. What type of suspense the makers want to create one thing is clear. They put a leg on creating mus. Kairav leaves from their but unknowingly pushes ani and she falls which neil sees. Anisha is definitely a stalker now kairav simply wants to leave from her. 

On the other side aarohi sees anisha and shows her pic to akshu. 

Anisha runs from their followed by kairav then abhi and neil. Akshu sees all these.

https://twitter.com/_Deliquesce/status/1491214724947902467?t=3OmGVhNaVpm7bRPSnu0pOw&s=19

Another best abhira moment. It is also a recreation moment of mask festival. 

Akshu telling abhi you are krishna and i am radha but i am ulta since I am sitting ulta in jhoola. Her finding his mood through his leg was another beautiful scene. 

So ak telling she is ulta now. Then in precap showing how worried she is about abhi and her relationship and then she sees abhi saving anisha and worried for her. Took me back to mask festival mus. How after the function mus started from abhi side so what if mus starts from akshu side this time. 

Edited by hari15 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amru4krish thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: hari15

The episodes starts with abhi going to hospital and doing pooja for basant panchami. Abhi still stands on his decision of not joining in hospital. Mahima and Anand think they have to get abhi back to hospital somehow. Haan both parents know they have no hope in their kids. Harsh meeting hari ji and trying to play his dirty game by degrading Manish how he should have come to meet him instead of sitting in his place. 

Birla kids and Goenka kids are in the festival area. Abhi is waiting for Kairav but kairav goes in as all are their with him. Anisha calls abhi and he tells he came to meet kairav not akshu. Akshu thinks about abhi seeing jhoola in their and abhi too feels akshu's presence. Abhi thinks he feels akshu presence as he misses her. 

Abhi sits on the jhoola and ties his shoes. Akshu comes from back and pushes abhi and says how she wished to see him and he is here. Akshu senses abhi in upset mood advises him to enjoy the moment they have now and leave others to God. 

Abhi sees kairav and leaves akshu. Akshu says what type of problem that abhi can't share with her. Goenka kids are enjoying and akshu sees neil, parth and nistha and brings them to enjoy with them. Seems all the kids are brought together now. Neil and vansh have a hand shake. Kairav comes to meet abhi but is caught by Anisha. 

New definition of Kairav bhaiya life. He turned from mute Spectator to mute speaker. What type of suspense the makers want to create one thing is clear. They put a leg on creating mus. Kairav leaves from their but unknowingly pushes ani and she falls which neil sees. Anisha is definitely a stalker now kairav simply wants to leave from her. 

Anisha runs from their followed by kairav then abhi and neil. Akshu sees all these.

https://twitter.com/_Deliquesce/status/1491214724947902467?t=3OmGVhNaVpm7bRPSnu0pOw&s=19

Akshu telling abhi you are krishna and i am radha but i am ulta since I am sitting ulta in jhoola. Her finding his mood through his leg was another beautiful scene. 

So ak telling she is ulta now. Then in precap showing how worried she is about abhi and her relationship and then she sees abhi saving anisha and worried for her. Took me back to mask festival mus. How after the function mus started from abhi side so what if mus starts from akshu side this time. 

Beautiful post dear 🤗

Loved the way u explained the jhoola scene.....♥️

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Beautiful post dear 🤗

Loved the way u explained the jhoola scene.....♥️

Thanks amru ❤❤

DiamondLife thumbnail

I loved Abhi is not joining Birla Hospital..but continuing with MANAKSH MEdical camp 😳

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Lovely review as usual priya.

I just love these small details, her finding about his mood through his leg. Also, throughout the sequence Abhi was a little tense, I loved that.

Because he was...

So, precap.. misunderstanding on way, ak's side it's obvious but HC's post from yesterday...

"Payback time".. think something else might happen too. If yes than I am all for angsty Abhi.

As much as I love abhira, when the leads are at peace their needs to be an engaging side track.  And the Anisha track wasn't. So I am excited. 

So, even some actual fans are annoyed with Abhi.

He is not hiding the truth for the sake of it, he is trying to protect ak from both Anisha and the truth...

We don't know what it is but it's definitely going to hurt her.

His desperation to find kv and talk to him was because of this, he thinks he can find the solution to this problem once and for all with this meeting.. so later he can tell ak. 

It backfired ofcourse, and I am not saying he is doing the right thing.. all of us make mistakes, Abhi is a human too.... He made a lot of them and would make a lot more. And I understand that and I am ok with that.

Infact I love that, human conflicts rather than bringing third angle.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: hari15

The episodes starts with abhi going to hospital and doing pooja for basant panchami. Abhi still stands on his decision of not joining in hospital. Mahima and Anand think they have to get abhi back to hospital somehow. Haan both parents know they have no hope in their kids. Harsh meeting hari ji and trying to play his dirty game by degrading Manish how he should have come to meet him instead of sitting in his place. 

Lovely review Hari. Recreation of Gopi mask festival dance sequence. Then both are attracted to each other fighting for their feelings. Now both have love but silence from his side. When he went to jhoola his shoe is struck with stones or sand so he removed it on his own and wore it. So he will clear Anisha on his own the sand struck in his life to reach Ak. Next was she coming in ulta and cheering him.whatever be the problem, she wanted happiness together.their love was confessed in ulta way and now jhuka in ulta. It's indeed their ulta pulta love story. His leg was frozen before but later she pulled him in love. Though he is half hearted he knows why he is doing it. When he explains his reasons she will understand him. As kv too knows the problem he won't make more mus for Abhira. His dress is black so he kept her in dark with hopes orange as coat. His hopes are her standing as cycle chakka for him when truth comes out. She is in yellow bright 🌞. 

Abhi didn't join in hospital as expected. He is strong on his Sher aya this time. Harsh thinking manjari cam emotional blackmail easily but it fired back. Manjaris cooker didn't cook this time. Abhi is standing for respect of his love against his family ing with Anishas safety. Mahima tauji are thinking of getting him back so their route is clear. But Ani will give them break again. Abhi diverted his patients to Manaksh. 

Harsh manipulated Hariji . Let's see how it backfires on him. 

Kv reaction seeing Anisha is rejecting her again. This time she cried but he didn't fall for her. She fell down and hurt with kvs reaction so result is expected a jump from high . Ak is shocked to see all boys running after Anisha. 

Arohi at last made her sister open her eyes to not to have blind trust. Ak scared of her relationship with Abhi now. She is in put in Abhis shoes and abhi in ak shoes. How she saves their relationship by doing justice to Anisha need to be seen. If Ani is obsessive on kv it's easy to throw her giving treatment or making her realise. If Kv really loved her and rejects like Ak did to abhi for family , them it will be sorted for both . 

Radha Krishna sequence was shot well but one is happy another is not in good mood..

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex

Lovely review as usual priya.

I just love these small details, her finding about his mood through his leg. Also, throughout the sequence Abhi was a little tense, I loved that.

Because he was...

So, precap.. misunderstanding on way, ak's side it's obvious but HC's post from yesterday...

"Payback time".. think something else might happen too. If yes than I am all for angsty Abhi.

As much as I love abhira, when the leads are at peace their needs to be an engaging side track.  And the Anisha track wasn't. So I am excited. 

So, even some actual fans are annoyed with Abhi.

He is not hiding the truth for the sake of it, he is trying to protect ak from both Anisha and the truth...

We don't know what it is but it's definitely going to hurt her.

His desperation to find kv and talk to him was because of this, he thinks he can find the solution to this problem once and for all with this meeting.. so later he can tell ak. 

It backfired ofcourse, and I am not saying he is doing the right thing.. all of us make mistakes, Abhi is a human too.... He made a lot of them and would make a lot more. And I understand that and I am ok with that.

Infact I love that, human conflicts rather than bringing third angle.

he is saving Anishas life along with ak respect before elders fighting with them for her. 

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wow! Meher... You aced the symbolism part again.

I am glad he didn't rejoined this time...

He is changing, now that he have another anchor in ak along with manjari. He is not easily manipulated this time...

He went through hell to get ak, and now he is being extra careful...but this might cost him more.

Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

HI! 

I needed to read this to feel little better. I love love you analysis and decoding all the hidden messages. too good.

DiamondLife thumbnail

Mahima Anand...aren't they power couple???

What reputation they built since so many years of practice???

This is not naturally digesting fact that patients want Abhi only 🤔

I said yesterday...Abhi clearly said he will not drink Papa Birla Kadha..

I feel we are looking for Abhi's sorry to hide facts of Noodlewig..but our Mahanta ki Devi ulta will ask for forgiveness to misunderstand brother-sister relationship...