Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: tptwi

Sorry I am late today. Amazing review, as always. I particularly love the way you described the swing scene. 

I love that Abhi is not neglecting his patients, but neither is he going back to the hospital. He has to stay firm this time, or his threats and words will lose their meaning. The diamond kaand is loading in the background, so I think he will ultimately come back to save Manish and the Goenkas… but Harsh will know that is why he is returning, and not because of the family and his blackmailing. 

At the festival, the peacock feather arrives to Akshu. Like we discussed before, this symbolizes truth… the third eye sees all. There is a secret and it is going to land in Akshu’s hands. And this secret is tied to Krishna… Abhi. It is a part of Krishna… something that Krishna would be incomplete without… 

Abhira are sitting in opposite sides of the swing, but they are still together. They are facing different directions, and yet they are united. They are going to have different opinions regarding this Kaisha situation at first, but they will face the situation as one unit. The detail of Akshu realizing something is wrong with Abhi due to his feet was just an amazing touch. She knows him so well without him having to say anything. But, that is where the problem arises in this relationship, and what this track will bring out and change. Communication is the foundation of any relationship, and they are missing it right now… each for their valid reasons. Abhi wants to solve this issue without creating more tensions in his relationship with Akshu, and Akshu does not want to pressure Abhi into speaking. They have to move passed this, and the way the truth comes out will rattle them so that this is a lesson for both of them. 

It is said in mythology that Krishna’s swing has 4 strings that represent faith, truth, purity, and prayers. In this way, we get a glimpse of the upcoming track. The truth will come out, Akshu’s faith in Abhi will not falter, and purity and prayers will triumph. 

I loved Aarohi today. She was truly a concerned sister. She told Akshu she doesn’t care if she thinks she is bad, but she needs to listen to her. A great sibling moment. 

In the precap, Akshu says she is scared SOMETHING, not SOMEONE will come in between Abhira. Still, she isn’t doubting Abhi’s relationship with Anisha. Rather, she is upset that he isn’t sharing the truth with her… and that too when he is in so much pain. 

wonderful Puja. Your peacock,  krishna hidden truth analysis perfectly connected today.  You wrote it before when we thought of manjari tying the feather on stand . And the 4 strings are ultimately described. So they both will stand together in this though in ulta means standing on siblings side. Ar is very good today. Ak needs a support next to handle things. So she is made this way for Ak..the blood bonds are coming together on both sides. 

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SatyaVS

Good morning Everyone!! 

Another day. Another episode. Another brand of Anisha craziness!! Man... am I waiting for this to be over and done with!! 

1. Abhi thus far is standing strong on not returning to Birla hospital although he did go the Akshara way and did the Pooja for his stethoscope. Waise beta is giving a taste of his own medicine to papa - Birla Hospital mein Manaksh ka PR shuru!! 😆 Papa Birla has started his poke prod on Diamond Head. 

2. With the exception of jhula scene and the way Akshu interprets and catches on to his mood, for the first time I felt Abhira romance to be a bit forced. He couldn’t completely hide his turbulence and she couldn’t completely hide her worry. Personally, after the initial talk and jhula, I’d have preferred them to extend the conversation but…guess makers want more drama. Arohi looked cute today…and it was sweet the way she was forcing Akshara to acknowledge what she was saying. 

3. This is definitely a kaand involving Kairav rejecting Anisha. Maybe because he got to know she is a Birla or got a taste of her own brand of craziness - is to be seen. Both are pretty strong reasons, in my opinion, 😆

4. Is MU track on the way for Abhira? I don’t think so. Not for more than a day or two max, is what I feel. After all, next week is V day and the makers can’t drag this ruin that. But yes, as Meher said - Akshu is going to get hurt once she comes to know the truth - whatever that is. Waise, in the precap, the way Manyu was holding his Nish…Damn this woman!! The kaand better be worth all this mess!! 

Have a great day!! 

Lovely points! I thought HC was so amazing during the swing scene. He wanted to be there so badly with her, but his guilt and tension were consuming him. I think it was meant to look forced in a way!

SatyaVS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex

Lovely review as usual priya.

I just love these small details, her finding about his mood through his leg. Also, throughout the sequence Abhi was a little tense, I loved that.

Because he was...

So, precap.. misunderstanding on way, ak's side it's obvious but HC's post from yesterday...

"Payback time".. think something else might happen too. If yes than I am all for angsty Abhi.

As much as I love abhira, when the leads are at peace their needs to be an engaging side track.  And the Anisha track wasn't. So I am excited. 

So, even some actual fans are annoyed with Abhi.

He is not hiding the truth for the sake of it, he is trying to protect ak from both Anisha and the truth...

We don't know what it is but it's definitely going to hurt her.

His desperation to find kv and talk to him was because of this, he thinks he can find the solution to this problem once and for all with this meeting.. so later he can tell ak. 

It backfired ofcourse, and I am not saying he is doing the right thing.. all of us make mistakes, Abhi is a human too.... He made a lot of them and would make a lot more. And I understand that and I am ok with that.

Infact I love that, human conflicts rather than bringing third angle.

@bold... me too. Any day. 

Oh!! Didn't know about HC's post. Abhi's payback time...w.r.t who, I wonder!! 

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I am not saying she will misunderstand that Anisha is a girlfriend or something but if he is not telling her anything she would be upset and as she don't know anything she would be frustrated too.

I am more curious what "payback time" means. And it does mean something. 

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

wonderful Puja. Your peacock,  krishna hidden truth analysis perfectly connected today.  You wrote it before when we thought of manjari tying the feather on stand . And the 4 strings are ultimately described. So they both will stand together in this though in ulta means standing on siblings side. Ar is very good today. Ak needs a support next to handle things. So she is made this way for Ak..the blood bonds are coming together on both sides. 

Thanks Meher. I love Krishna so much and have read all of his stories with my mom... so it's beautiful when the makers utilize such symbolism 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Lovely, Meher. The leg description is spot on. Great symbolism that you caught onto. Aarohi and Akshu's scenes are stealing every single recent episode for me. Akshu is really naive, and Aarohi is finally acting like a good sister and trying to install some rationality in her. Aarohi isn't even doubting Abhi herself to be honest... she is just asking Akshu to ask Abhi for the truth. In the precap, she genuinely looked concerned for Akshu. 

If Akshu saw on her own before she too could have been anxious. As Ar saw it she is guiding her sister that way. Honesty is needed in any relation you can't take anyone for granted for long and most importantly communication. Agar bolegi nahi toh kaise samjhoo. His own words during mask festival will come as pay back now. The man who can't keep anything in his tummy or face is avoiding her so that he can't tell her lies or truth..

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex

I am not saying she will misunderstand that Anisha is a girlfriend or something but if he is not telling her anything she would be upset and as she don't know anything she would be frustrated too.

I am more curious what "payback time" means. And it does mean something. 

Yup. I said the same. She will be upset that he kept it from her and didn't trust her enough to share his pain with her. But this will teach both of them the importance of communication. 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: hari15

Love review meher. ❤

Loved the abhi dress thing. Loving how they are emphasing mood with dress. Even when abhi wore full black to hospital it was like the 2 tilak day. Him on full dark and protesting mode. Or esle who wears black on pooja. Our abhi does to show his mood. 

Loved how harsh nose is being cut slow and steadily. He will learn his lesson soon that not all things can be done with manipulation. 

Next I am waiting for hari ji to cut it another inch down. 

My best moment for the day is I loved how all the kids have come together. This in itself had solved half the problem. Them all coming together means nothing left for the elders to hold back at the end of the day it's their kids that they have to look into. With all of their egos and angers cut by these kids slowly and steadily they too have to join hands and dance one day like how the kids did today. 

Can't get over today episode. Loved everything about it. Specially ak and ar talking about last year festival and abhira moment along with ak getting birla kids to join them. Next it will be ak getting brila elders and I guess ani is that bridge for that. Whatever she is into needs to be solved. 

Then for abhira it is always about the situation they are put into. Ak getting doubts about her relationship with abhi yaar makers are so good and match mixing these people's shoes and fitting them perfectly in it. 

siblings coming together solving the issues and simultaneously bending the elders to see their love and unity before them standing for families respect. Ani will be solved by Ak and Mahima tauji gracefully ask Akshu as their bahu from Manish .by that time Hariji will show his love on manish and Harsh will be left in thisvteack behind. All pawns are moving ahead for abhira. 

SatyaVS thumbnail

Sorry I am late today. Amazing review, as always. I particularly love the way you described the swing scene. 

I love that Abhi is not neglecting his patients, but neither is he going back to the hospital. He has to stay firm this time, or his threats and words will lose their meaning. The diamond kaand is loading in the background, so I think he will ultimately come back to save Manish and the Goenkas… but Harsh will know that is why he is returning, and not because of the family and his blackmailing. 

At the festival, the peacock feather arrives to Akshu. Like we discussed before, this symbolizes truth… the third eye sees all. There is a secret and it is going to land in Akshu’s hands. And this secret is tied to Krishna… Abhi. It is a part of Krishna… something that Krishna would be incomplete without… 

Abhira are sitting in opposite sides of the swing, but they are still together. They are facing different directions, and yet they are united. They are going to have different opinions regarding this Kaisha situation at first, but they will face the situation as one unit. The detail of Akshu realizing something is wrong with Abhi due to his feet was just an amazing touch. She knows him so well without him having to say anything. But, that is where the problem arises in this relationship, and what this track will bring out and change. Communication is the foundation of any relationship, and they are missing it right now… each for their valid reasons. Abhi wants to solve this issue without creating more tensions in his relationship with Akshu, and Akshu does not want to pressure Abhi into speaking. They have to move passed this, and the way the truth comes out will rattle them so that this is a lesson for both of them. 

It is said in mythology that Krishna’s swing has 4 strings that represent faith, truth, purity, and prayers. In this way, we get a glimpse of the upcoming track. The truth will come out, Akshu’s faith in Abhi will not falter, and purity and prayers will triumph. 

I loved Aarohi today. She was truly a concerned sister. She told Akshu she doesn’t care if she thinks she is bad, but she needs to listen to her. A great sibling moment. 

In the precap, Akshu says she is scared SOMETHING, not SOMEONE will come in between Abhira. Still, she isn’t doubting Abhi’s relationship with Anisha. Rather, she is upset that he isn’t sharing the truth with her… and that too when he is in so much pain. 

@Bold... this is interesting. Didn't know this. Thank you. Trust will not falter. Even if it does, it won't be for more than one episode. But hurt is definitely coming her way is what I feel. 

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Amazing pooja...

You explained the symbolism so well....

I would love to see the conflict, them supporting their respective siblings. But I think if ak is supporting kv than he is probably the right one in the situation.

Let's see.... I am definitely excited.