Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex

Wow! Meher... You aced the symbolism part again.

I am glad he didn't rejoined this time...

He is changing, now that he have another anchor in ak along with manjari. He is not easily manipulated this time...

He went through hell to get ak, and now he is being extra careful...but this might cost him more.

I was expecting this only na he won't join hospital. Because he stood for his love and her respect before his father. Why will he bend for it. Till he accepts her he won't leave it. And Harsh leaving his hand on manjari will be this. He is simultaneously holding ak in heart and fighting for her respect openly and secretly saving Anishas life. Need to understand his condition. Ak was in same turmoil but she chose her family against Abhi. Now she too will do it standing for him as support. If she misunderstands him there is no meaning to stand before families for their love. It's her time too to have kv issue on head amd hold Abhi in her love without misunderstanding him . episode is very beautiful..

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Illuminatus.

HI! 

I needed to read this to feel little better. I love love you analysis and decoding all the hidden messages. too good.

I gotup soo early today and thought of all the bits and wrote on a paper not to miss them.. Thanks Mini. 

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 years ago
tptwi thumbnail

Sorry I am late today. Amazing review, as always. I particularly love the way you described the swing scene. 

I love that Abhi is not neglecting his patients, but neither is he going back to the hospital. He has to stay firm this time, or his threats and words will lose their meaning. The diamond kaand is loading in the background, so I think he will ultimately come back to save Manish and the Goenkas… but Harsh will know that is why he is returning, and not because of the family and his blackmailing. 

At the festival, the peacock feather arrives to Akshu. Like we discussed before, this symbolizes truth… the third eye sees all. There is a secret and it is going to land in Akshu’s hands. And this secret is tied to Krishna… Abhi. It is a part of Krishna… something that Krishna would be incomplete without… 

Abhira are sitting in opposite sides of the swing, but they are still together. They are facing different directions, and yet they are united. They are going to have different opinions regarding this Kaisha situation at first, but they will face the situation as one unit. The detail of Akshu realizing something is wrong with Abhi due to his feet was just an amazing touch. She knows him so well without him having to say anything. But, that is where the problem arises in this relationship, and what this track will bring out and change. Communication is the foundation of any relationship, and they are missing it right now… each for their valid reasons. Abhi wants to solve this issue without creating more tensions in his relationship with Akshu, and Akshu does not want to pressure Abhi into speaking. They have to move passed this, and the way the truth comes out will rattle them so that this is a lesson for both of them. 

It is said in mythology that Krishna’s swing has 4 strings that represent faith, truth, purity, and prayers. In this way, we get a glimpse of the upcoming track. The truth will come out, Akshu’s faith in Abhi will not falter, and purity and prayers will triumph. 

I loved Aarohi today. She was truly a concerned sister. She told Akshu she doesn’t care if she thinks she is bad, but she needs to listen to her. A great sibling moment. 

In the precap, Akshu says she is scared SOMETHING, not SOMEONE will come in between Abhira. Still, she isn’t doubting Abhi’s relationship with Anisha. Rather, she is upset that he isn’t sharing the truth with her… and that too when he is in so much pain. 

tptwi thumbnail

Lovely review as usual priya.

I just love these small details, her finding about his mood through his leg. Also, throughout the sequence Abhi was a little tense, I loved that.

Because he was...

So, precap.. misunderstanding on way, ak's side it's obvious but HC's post from yesterday...

"Payback time".. think something else might happen too. If yes than I am all for angsty Abhi.

As much as I love abhira, when the leads are at peace their needs to be an engaging side track.  And the Anisha track wasn't. So I am excited. 

So, even some actual fans are annoyed with Abhi.

He is not hiding the truth for the sake of it, he is trying to protect ak from both Anisha and the truth...

We don't know what it is but it's definitely going to hurt her.

His desperation to find kv and talk to him was because of this, he thinks he can find the solution to this problem once and for all with this meeting.. so later he can tell ak. 

It backfired ofcourse, and I am not saying he is doing the right thing.. all of us make mistakes, Abhi is a human too.... He made a lot of them and would make a lot more. And I understand that and I am ok with that.

Infact I love that, human conflicts rather than bringing third angle.

Wonderful points dear! I still don't think Akshu is going to misunderstand Abhi. I think there will be a fight, but it will be because she is so frustrated that he isn't talking to her and all these huge things are happening in the background that she herself is witnessing. She saw Kairav running too, so she knows he is involved and she saw Kaisha talking at the house too... 

SatyaVS thumbnail

Good morning Everyone!! 

Another day. Another episode. Another brand of Anisha craziness!! Man... am I waiting for this to be over and done with!! 

1. Abhi thus far is standing strong on not returning to Birla hospital although he did go the Akshara way and did the Pooja for his stethoscope. Waise beta is giving a taste of his own medicine to papa - Birla Hospital mein Manaksh ka PR shuru!! 😆 Papa Birla has started his poke prod on Diamond Head. 

2. With the exception of jhula scene and the way Akshu interprets and catches on to his mood, for the first time I felt Abhira romance to be a bit forced. He couldn’t completely hide his turbulence and she couldn’t completely hide her worry. Personally, after the initial talk and jhula, I’d have preferred them to extend the conversation but…guess makers want more drama. Arohi looked cute today…and it was sweet the way she was forcing Akshara to acknowledge what she was saying. 

3. This is definitely a kaand involving Kairav rejecting Anisha. Maybe because he got to know she is a Birla or got a taste of her own brand of craziness - is to be seen. Both are pretty strong reasons, in my opinion, 😆

4. Is MU track on the way for Abhira? I don’t think so. Not for more than a day or two max, is what I feel. After all, next week is V day and the makers can’t drag this ruin that. But yes, as Meher said - Akshu is going to get hurt once she comes to know the truth - whatever that is. Waise, in the precap, the way Manyu was holding his Nish…Damn this woman!! The kaand better be worth all this mess!! 

Have a great day!! 

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

I was expecting this only na he won't join hospital. Because he stood for his love and her respect before his father. Why will he bend for it. Till he accepts her he won't leave it. And Harsh leaving his hand on manjari will be this. He is simultaneously holding ak in heart and fighting for her respect openly and secretly saving Anishas life. Need to understand his condition. Ak was in same turmoil but she chose her family against Abhi. Now she too will do it standing for him as support. If she misunderstands him there is no meaning to stand before families for their love. It's her time too to have kv issue on head amd hold Abhi in her love without misunderstanding him . episode is very beautiful..

You really make the experience so much better...

The way catch on every symbolism is amazing.

This conflict won't last long I think.... Probably would end by Valentine's day. 

tptwi thumbnail

Lovely review Hari. Recreation of Gopi mask festival dance sequence. Then both are attracted to each other fighting for their feelings. Now both have love but silence from his side. When he went to jhoola his shoe is struck with stones or sand so he removed it on his own and wore it. So he will clear Anisha on his own the sand struck in his life to reach Ak. Next was she coming in ulta and cheering him.whatever be the problem, she wanted happiness together.their love was confessed in ulta way and now jhuka in ulta. It's indeed their ulta pulta love story. His leg was frozen before but later she pulled him in love. Though he is half hearted he knows why he is doing it. When he explains his reasons she will understand him. As kv too knows the problem he won't make more mus for Abhira. His dress is black so he kept her in dark with hopes orange as coat. His hopes are her standing as cycle chakka for him when truth comes out. She is in yellow bright 🌞. 

Abhi didn't join in hospital as expected. He is strong on his Sher aya this time. Harsh thinking manjari cam emotional blackmail easily but it fired back. Manjaris cooker didn't cook this time. Abhi is standing for respect of his love against his family ing with Anishas safety. Mahima tauji are thinking of getting him back so their route is clear. But Ani will give them break again. Abhi diverted his patients to Manaksh. 

Harsh manipulated Hariji . Let's see how it backfires on him. 

Kv reaction seeing Anisha is rejecting her again. This time she cried but he didn't fall for her. She fell down and hurt with kvs reaction so result is expected a jump from high . Ak is shocked to see all boys running after Anisha. 

Arohi at last made her sister open her eyes to not to have blind trust. Ak scared of her relationship with Abhi now. She is in put in Abhis shoes and abhi in ak shoes. How she saves their relationship by doing justice to Anisha need to be seen. If Ani is obsessive on kv it's easy to throw her giving treatment or making her realise. If Kv really loved her and rejects like Ak did to abhi for family , them it will be sorted for both . 

Radha Krishna sequence was shot well but one is happy another is not in good mood..

Lovely, Meher. The leg description is spot on. Great symbolism that you caught onto. Aarohi and Akshu's scenes are stealing every single recent episode for me. Akshu is really naive, and Aarohi is finally acting like a good sister and trying to install some rationality in her. Aarohi isn't even doubting Abhi herself to be honest... she is just asking Akshu to ask Abhi for the truth. In the precap, she genuinely looked concerned for Akshu. 

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely review Hari. Recreation of Gopi mask festival dance sequence. Then both are attracted to each other fighting for their feelings. Now both have love but silence from his side. When he went to jhoola his shoe is struck with stones or sand so he removed it on his own and wore it. So he will clear Anisha on his own the sand struck in his life to reach Ak. Next was she coming in ulta and cheering him.whatever be the problem, she wanted happiness together.their love was confessed in ulta way and now jhuka in ulta. It's indeed their ulta pulta love story. His leg was frozen before but later she pulled him in love. Though he is half hearted he knows why he is doing it. When he explains his reasons she will understand him. As kv too knows the problem he won't make more mus for Abhira. His dress is black so he kept her in dark with hopes orange as coat. His hopes are her standing as cycle chakka for him when truth comes out. She is in yellow bright 🌞. 

Abhi didn't join in hospital as expected. He is strong on his Sher aya this time. Harsh thinking manjari cam emotional blackmail easily but it fired back. Manjaris cooker didn't cook this time. Abhi is standing for respect of his love against his family ing with Anishas safety. Mahima tauji are thinking of getting him back so their route is clear. But Ani will give them break again. Abhi diverted his patients to Manaksh. 

Harsh manipulated Hariji . Let's see how it backfires on him. 

Kv reaction seeing Anisha is rejecting her again. This time she cried but he didn't fall for her. She fell down and hurt with kvs reaction so result is expected a jump from high . Ak is shocked to see all boys running after Anisha. 

Arohi at last made her sister open her eyes to not to have blind trust. Ak scared of her relationship with Abhi now. She is in put in Abhis shoes and abhi in ak shoes. How she saves their relationship by doing justice to Anisha need to be seen. If Ani is obsessive on kv it's easy to throw her giving treatment or making her realise. If Kv really loved her and rejects like Ak did to abhi for family , them it will be sorted for both . 

Radha Krishna sequence was shot well but one is happy another is not in good mood..

Love review meher. ❤

Loved the abhi dress thing. Loving how they are emphasing mood with dress. Even when abhi wore full black to hospital it was like the 2 tilak day. Him on full dark and protesting mode. Or esle who wears black on pooja. Our abhi does to show his mood. 

Loved how harsh nose is being cut slow and steadily. He will learn his lesson soon that not all things can be done with manipulation. 

Next I am waiting for hari ji to cut it another inch down. 

My best moment for the day is I loved how all the kids have come together. This in itself had solved half the problem. Them all coming together means nothing left for the elders to hold back at the end of the day it's their kids that they have to look into. With all of their egos and angers cut by these kids slowly and steadily they too have to join hands and dance one day like how the kids did today. 

Can't get over today episode. Loved everything about it. Specially ak and ar talking about last year festival and abhira moment along with ak getting birla kids to join them. Next it will be ak getting brila elders and I guess ani is that bridge for that. Whatever she is into needs to be solved. 

Then for abhira it is always about the situation they are put into. Ak getting doubts about her relationship with abhi yaar makers are so good and match mixing these people's shoes and fitting them perfectly in it. 

tptwi thumbnail

You really make the experience so much better...

The way catch on every symbolism is amazing.

This conflict won't last long I think.... Probably would end by Valentine's day. 

I have a feeling that Abhi might see Akshu there and walking away... then he will go to her and tell her everything later that day... 

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hari15

Love review meher. ❤

Loved the abhi dress thing. Loving how they are emphasing mood with dress. Even when abhi wore full black to hospital it was like the 2 tilak day. Him on full dark and protesting mode. Or esle who wears black on pooja. Our abhi does to show his mood. 

Loved how harsh nose is being cut slow and steadily. He will learn his lesson soon that not all things can be done with manipulation. 

Next I am waiting for hari ji to cut it another inch down. 

My best moment for the day is I loved how all the kids have come together. This in itself had solved half the problem. Them all coming together means nothing left for the elders to hold back at the end of the day it's their kids that they have to look into. With all of their egos and angers cut by these kids slowly and steadily they too have to join hands and dance one day like how the kids did today. 

Can't get over today episode. Loved everything about it. Specially ak and ar talking about last year festival and abhira moment along with ak getting birla kids to join them. Next it will be ak getting brila elders and I guess ani is that bridge for that. Whatever she is into needs to be solved. 

Then for abhira it is always about the situation they are put into. Ak getting doubts about her relationship with abhi yaar makers are so good and match mixing these people's shoes and fitting them perfectly in it. 

My favorite moments were also of all the Goenka children together. Finally we are getting bonding between them. This track is not only to strengthen Abhira's bond and reveal the past, but also to see the siblings standing up and fighting for each other.