Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tptwi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex

Another dream sequence.... So, they got into a fight or ak got upset and now she is dreaming about him as it's in goenka house 

But atleast harshali content to mila.

https://twitter.com/mynameisprerna/status/1491258422851149827?s=20&t=frOXwx5IcZIjpD-fPjCVbQ but see this... it might be real this time and not a dream... 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Another dream sequence.... So, they got into a fight or ak got upset and now she is dreaming about him as it's in goenka house 

But atleast harshali content to mila.

no dream it will be real 

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

no dream it will be real 

See, that's why I love you...♥️

I really hope you're right but they can't be romancing in the middle of the hall.

tptwi thumbnail

See, that's why I love you...♥️

I really hope you're right but they can't be romancing in the middle of the hall.

They won't be romancing. Akshu will go home upset and Abhi will follow her there... and then truth will be revealed. I don't see them dragging this past the end of this week 

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I noticed the round track as well and was like something is going to be happening. Kairav is still in his festival outfit but the other two have changed so maybe roght after the festival when everyone comes back home and some people have some explainging to do 😆

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tptwi

They won't be romancing. Akshu will go home upset and Abhi will follow her there... and then truth will be revealed. I don't see them dragging this past the end of this week 

If this thread is really being stalked then a balcony scene may be granted?  Valentine's Day romance.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I was expecting this only na he won't join hospital. Because he stood for his love and her respect before his father. Why will he bend for it. Till he accepts her he won't leave it. And Harsh leaving his hand on manjari will be this. He is simultaneously holding ak in heart and fighting for her respect openly and secretly saving Anishas life. Need to understand his condition. Ak was in same turmoil but she chose her family against Abhi. Now she too will do it standing for him as support. If she misunderstands him there is no meaning to stand before families for their love. It's her time too to have kv issue on head amd hold Abhi in her love without misunderstanding him . episode is very beautiful..

SatyaVS thumbnail

no dream it will be real 

Yup. Real looks like. Kairav is still in the same clothes. This guy jumped into the water na. Maybe somehow all ended up at Goenka house and he changed there?? Or he changed and came back again?? 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: iheartChai

If this thread is really being stalked then a balcony scene may be granted?  Valentine's Day romance.

Grace write an OS before they give in serial. You can guide them..

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Grace write an OS before they give in serial. You can guide them..

Great idea....