Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: niyati13

Neighbors keeping him busy...he is the home minister..National security deserves more attention than making statements about nutcases

Acha. jab Z security dilwaya tab I suppose he was free. Good, kabhi kabhi aadmi apne aap ko free karlena chahiya, to enjoy the beauty of the world!

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Acha. jab Z security dilwaya tab I suppose he was free. Good, kabhi kabhi aadmi apne aap ko free karlena chahiya, to enjoy the beauty of the world!

She asked ya? Saying she was under threat..so it was part of his job.

If u or anyone go and ask him about his views on this topic he may respond 😆

Anyways he isn't BJP spokesperson and the party isnt made up of two people.

Hum yahan Ek Das ki Veerta ki baatein karenge

Edited by niyati13 - 2 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it."~ George Orwell

Had to copy this from the Youtube comments because I firmly agree

I just loved the monologue. It was amazing.

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What is wrong with reiterating what is already there? Do you only say something new all the time?

But you are. Otherwise what else are you having a meltdown over, on this thread? Strange!

Vir Das himself passed crass comments on women's private parts,l in his tweets, so he's the last one to talk about "lespacting woohmun". 😆

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 2 years ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Vir Das himself passed crass comments on women's private parts,l in his tweets, so he's the last one to talk about "lespacting woohmun". 😆

I have heard standup comedians saying worse things in the name of comedy- making fun of disabled people, autistic kids, special needs children and adults etc, and have come to make peace with the thing that it is the nature of their job. Nothing and no one is barred from their reach. I don’t like it at all, but it is the way it is unfortunately! Just to add,That’s why I basically stay away from such things as I don’t like it.

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
1123225 thumbnail

People who claim Vir Das disrespected women by making crass jokes (which comedians or anyone around the world is entitled to do, anyway)...

There is a huge difference between mocking women in jokes and sexually assaulting them. The 2nd is what he talked about.

If you can't see the difference between crass jokes and rape enough to know he has all the moral high ground to talk about sexual assault as does any random harmless person, then it's a you problem I'm afraid.

If you do know, then conflating rape and crass jokes to minimize and dismiss the horrific crime that is rape is not cool.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Vir Das is same as Kangana. One from non BJP and other is from BJP. Both serving crap for different camps.

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Neighbors keeping him busy...he is the home minister..National security deserves more attention than making statements about nutcases

😆 When asked for source, you gave.
Then came the question— yeh kaun hai.
so you have specific ministers’ statement.
then came the whataboutism— where is Mota bhai.
tomorrow Mota bhai comes, then this lot will say, where is Modi, modi comes then will say, where is President, president comes and then say, where is queen Elizabeth.

Never ending hai yeh sab. No matter however much rational source of information you provide or however more sense you make, yehi chalta rahega. 😆

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

😆 When asked for source, you gave.
Then came the question— yeh kaun hai.
so you have specific ministers’ statement.
then came the whataboutism— where is Mota bhai.
tomorrow Mota bhai comes, then this lot will say, where is Modi, modi comes then will say, where is President, president comes and then say, where is queen Elizabeth.

Never ending hai yeh sab. No matter however much rational source of information you provide or however more sense you make, yehi chalta rahega. 😆

Why should Mota Bhai and Modi speak for statements made by comedians? Hai na...

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

I have heard standup comedians saying worse things in the name of comedy- making fun of disabled people, autistic kids, special needs children and adults etc, and have come to make peace with the thing that it is the nature of their job. Nothing and no one is barred from their reach. I don’t like it at all, but it is the way it is unfortunately!

That's what I was trying to say..finding comedy from others' tragedy is not done..

Irrespective of what he said is truth, untruth, half truth, whatever..where is the sensitivity in that?

Imagine parents of n autistic child sitting in the audience..looking for some genuine entertainment, stressbuster. How would they feel when n audience laughs at a joke cracked on the topic?

All these entertainers, media guys use such tragedies for Tamasha..some rape incidents r turned into political tamashas while few don't even get a mention from people with agenda.

How many of u heard of this? Reported once and then lost..do u see daily headlines related to this?