Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

That's the problem. If the world already knew then what's the need to vomit those things again? Say something which others don't know. And I don't need to pay attention to a crass person like that moron who compares eye bags to Grandma's breasts,tweet on women's private parts or ask to have sex with airport announcement lady.

So much for respecting women.

What is wrong with reiterating what is already there? Do you only say something new all the time?

But you are. Otherwise what else are you having a meltdown over, on this thread? Strange!

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: niyati13

There is a whole generation which looks up to him..is his fan. Here only there r so many who agree with him..just bcoz he fulfills the agenda...don't know how many of his shows they would've actually watched.

I know of him only coz he frequently makes it to the news bcoz of wrong reasons

When there is a whole lot supporting his agenda,you can't help but to keep quiet. These things will go on for a day or 2. Veer Das will get his 2 minutes of fame which he might never have got. Aur kya chahiye use? He must be thinking by doing so he might get some work in Hollywood. Let's hope he gets and goes out of this country where he is so confused.

loginidran thumbnail

Who is this bro? Kisi ko bhi utha ke leke aate ho aur spokes person bo lete ho. 😆

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

And no ..Vir Das is not the only one trolled or criticized..same happened with Kangana..lawsuits filed against her too. And no one from the industry posting stories in her support like for so called comedian.

Though both r at fault

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Who is this bro? Kisi ko bhi utha ke leke aate ho aur spokes person bo lete ho. 😆

Wo to news waale se poocho..ABP isn't a small time news channel ya? If they call this person Delhi BJP leader they may be right..naam to likha hai.

U asked for source ..I gave. And there r articles regarding this in all news portals if u care to search

Edited by niyati13 - 2 years ago
loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

And no ..Vir Das is not the only one trolled or criticized..same happened with Kangana..lawsuits filed against her too. And no one from the industry posting stories in her support like for so called comedian.

Though both r at fault

Where is mota bhai who has something to say about everything? Other than giving Z security to whoever he pleases as if it was from his baap ka zaaydaad, he should once in a while speak about these things also.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: WoZindagi

He said bitter truth of India, what's wrong with that?

Ya..and he literally meant it when he said 'We'..him included..coz he has made many derogatory statements about women..

On Second thought ..he should have said 'I' instead of We

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

What is wrong with reiterating what is already there? Do you only say something new all the time?

But you are. Otherwise what else are you having a meltdown over, on this thread? Strange!

Listen. I have nothing against that guy or whoever supporting him. Opinions differ. I think I am not able to share or explain my views properly that's why you think it's meltdown.

Peace out. I have a surgery at 8. Need a set mind. It's a forum and we all are expressing our views. To each of their own. Let's leave this here..

But I stand by what I said. Thanks.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Where is mota bhai who has something to say about everything? Other than giving Z security to whoever he pleases as if it was from his baap ka zaaydaad, he should once in a while speak about these things also.

Neighbors keeping him busy...he is the home minister..National security deserves more attention than making statements about nutcases

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

Listen. I have nothing against that guy or whoever supporting him. Opinions differ. I think I am not able to share or explain my views properly that's why you think it's meltdown.

Peace out. I have a surgery at 8. Need a set mind. It's a forum and we all are expressing our views. To each of their own. Let's leave this here..

But I stand by what I said. Thanks.

That’s ok. These things are immaterial. Please focus on what you have to do and I am sure you will do a good job Good luck! 🤗