Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

People like Kangana, krk and Veer Das are poison to society. They only know how to steer agendas to their profit. If Kangana is a BJP bootlicker this guy Veer Das draws pleasure by insulting India in international platform. As if India is the breeding ground for crimes.

In recent developments US released advisory cautioning it's travellers regarding terrorism and crrime against women in India. And then we have own people like this moron Veer Das who never thought once and barked all those rubbish stuffs there. Our own people are acting as bhasmasura.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

People like Kangana, krk and Veer Das are poison to society. They only know how to steer agendas to their profit. If Kangana is a BJP bootlicker this guy Veer Das draws pleasure by insulting India in international platform. As if India is the breeding ground for crimes.

In recent developments US released advisory cautioning it's travellers regarding terrorism and crrime against women in India. And then we have own people like this moron Veer Das who never thought once and barked all those rubbish stuffs there. Our own people are acting as bhasmasura.

US is expecting some escalation at LAC ..and terror strikes to chal hi rahe hai..hence that advisory..

And people must've missed this.. but BJP has slammed Kangana ..their so called bootlicker ..for her remarks..I don't know how people have this perception that she is supported by the regime..she wants it 100%..but don't think uski daal galegi.

She will be a liability in politics

Alpenliebe thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

US is expecting some escalation at LAC ..and terror strikes to chal hi rahe hai..hence that advisory..

And people must've missed this.. but BJP has slammed Kangana ..their so called bootlicker ..for her remarks..I don't know how people have this perception that she is supported by the regime..she wants it 100%..but don't think uski daal galegi.

She will be a liability in politics

BJP doesn't care for Kangana. Infact no one cares. And definitely she is a liability for any one due to her foot in mouth disease.

Anyways I don't care for people like Kangana or Veer Das,all I want is this slandering of India to stop. And these so called stand up comedies to be moderated.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Who can moderate..that too in a foreign country..

And so called wokes will rally around him to support.. see the number of Tele stars applauding him..

The same film n TV industry that glorifies eve teasing and abuse, shows explicit scenes, shows leads falling in love after bickering and fighting over his angry young man traits..they r the ones applauding Vir Das for talking about rapes in India..hypocrites.

And then we have yesteryear actors like Raza Murad speaking sense on this topic.. Puraane log aur unki samajh ki baat hi kuch aur hai

Alpenliebe thumbnail

People think it's cool to talk against country in international platform. I have seen few of his tweets on Twitter. Man those were so tasteless. Those tweets show his class. A grade classless moron. And he is talking about rape who himself tweeted about female body parts. Don't know how these kind of people get chance to speak on those platforms. It's really unfortunate people are supporting him.

And regarding TV and film people. What to expect from those who make money by glorifying eve teasing, toxic masculinity, abuse. Bloody hippocrites.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

People think it's cool to talk against country in international platform. I have seen few of his tweets on Twitter. Man those were so tasteless. Those tweets show his class. A grade classless moron. And he is talking about rape who himself tweeted about female body parts. Don't know how these kind of people get chance to speak on those platforms. It's really unfortunate people are supporting him.

And regarding TV and film people. What to expect from those who make money by glorifying eve teasing, toxic masculinity, abuse. Bloody hippocrites.

There is a whole generation which looks up to him..is his fan. Here only there r so many who agree with him..just bcoz he fulfills the agenda...don't know how many of his shows they would've actually watched.

I know of him only coz he frequently makes it to the news bcoz of wrong reasons

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh really? If you say so.

So the oh so amazing Veer Das only talked about Modi or Rahul or Sonia? Then what's the need to drag two India thing? He could have said anything without maligning the nation on international platform.

But no. You guys don't see that. You guys are just happy that he said about Modi and PM care.

Yes I didn't pay attention what he said and that's true as I never follow these shitty comedians. What frustrated me is only the 2 India thing. Think whatever you want but I won't change my opinion that these morons use the name of India only to fulfill their agenda. And then cry we didn't do anything to insult any one.

See, that’s the problem. Pay attention and then you will understand that he didn’t say or create anything new that the world didn’t already know about.

Alpenliebe thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

See, that’s the problem. Pay attention and then you will understand that he didn’t say or create anything new that the world didn’t already know about.

That's the problem. If the world already knew then what's the need to vomit those things again? Say something which others don't know. And I don't need to pay attention to a crass person like that moron who compares eye bags to Grandma's breasts,tweet on women's private parts or ask to have sex with airport announcement lady.

So much for respecting women.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Word Count: 0

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

He said bitter truth of India, what's wrong with that?