Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Why should Mota Bhai and Modi speak for statements made by comedians? Hai na...

What you ‘do’ speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say! Z security and Padma Shree diya hai showing their approval to the scum that they have brought up and bought over. Aur kya chahiye bhai?

Your Mota bhai and unke bade bhai have all the time to grant Z security to a flop actress right when the country is going through it’s most critical and tough time with people suffering on the roads and women’s security at risk but no time or feel too high and mighty to give her a dressing down for uttering crap?

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

😆 When asked for source, you gave.
Then came the question— yeh kaun hai.
so you have specific ministers’ statement.
then came the whataboutism— where is Mota bhai.
tomorrow Mota bhai comes, then this lot will say, where is Modi, modi comes then will say, where is President, president comes and then say, where is queen Elizabeth.

Never ending hai yeh sab. No matter however much rational source of information you provide or however more sense you make, yehi chalta rahega. 😆

The member was the one who brought it up by boasting about how BJP came down strongly against Kangu. I toh didn’t even bring it up because I had no such expectations.😆

Ab Modi and mota bhai have given their approval to that scum by granting her Z security and Padma Shree toh when she speaks utter nonsense itna toh banta hai ke they give her a good dressing down ke nahi? I know they won’t say anything because why would they? 😉 😆 But poochne mein kya harz hai,no? 😈

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

Tbh he has insulted America too. And I will not call Vir Das liberandu tbh, because he isn't one. Liberandu are those IMO who just insult the right wing and Hindus, Vir Das makes jokes on everyone.

He isn't factually wrong but the thing is simple, him saying those things is not going to give any new information to anyone. It just makes him look good in the eyes of a certain section of people. It isn't like India was seen as a perfect country to everyone in the world, and suddenly he is showing the reality😆. We were a third world country in the eyes of western people before and we still are a third world country in the eyes of western people.

Whether India is under Modi or Congress or any other political party.

Women will keep getting raped, people will get killed in the name of caste and religion, people will die of hunger and poverty, hospitals will keep looting patients, schools will be underdeveloped, LGBTQ+ will always be frowned upon and so on. Because root problem is always the divisive mindset of the people in this country or any other country. Everyone knows the reality but are ignoring for the piece of their own mind.

I think comedians should be allowed to make satire or sarcastic stuff about the country's or society's problems. Like eventually if someone has political motives or agenda, they will be seen as one anyways. I just don't like censorship of comedy whether it is left wing or right wing.

And they should completely abolish the so called punch up or punch down. Insult everyone imo. That is the problem I have with so called comedians.

Yes but why always makes jokes on Indias problems. Through his jokes , is anything getting solved? No.

All it is doing it, again and again, India is being insulted by these gleeful foreigners who still think india lives in poverty.

India has progressed a lot after British looted us.

We should show a better face to the world.

People still think India is just slums and every woman gets raped and what not.

It's not like that is it. I live in India, yes women do get raped, but see the progress of women and India in general.

Why always make fun of our motherland.

India is not America. US doesn't have a culture or history. India has a 10000 year old history.

Instead of speaking positively, especially when you have a global stage, you go and speak shit about it.

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

What you ‘do’ speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say! Z security and Padma Shree diya hai showing their approval to the scum that they have brought up and bought over. Aur kya chahiye bhai?

Your Mota bhai and unke bade bhai have all the time to grant Z security to a flop actress right when the country is going through it’s most critical and tough time with people suffering on the roads and women’s security at risk but no time or feel too high and mighty to give her a dressing down for uttering crap?

Why do you guys always call them 'your' people? When and where have I said that I'm a BJP supporter?

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

That's what I was trying to say..finding comedy from others' tragedy is not done..

Irrespective of what he said is truth, untruth, half truth, whatever..where is the sensitivity in that?

Imagine parents of n autistic child sitting in the audience..looking for some genuine entertainment, stressbuster. How would they feel when n audience laughs at a joke cracked on the topic?

All these entertainers, media guys use such tragedies for Tamasha..some rape incidents r turned into political tamashas while few don't even get a mention from people with agenda.

How many of u heard of this? Reported once and then lost..do u see daily headlines related to this?

@Bold: I completely and wholeheartedly agree with that. I cannot even handle repeated usage of the F word let alone the crassness in the name of comedy so I make sure to stay away from such shows, programs and events! A couple of years ago I was aghast when a standup comedian spoke trash about autistic children in the name of comedy. There was a huge hue and cry and he asked everyone to go take a hike because apparently he himself is a parent of an autistic child and claimed that as a comedian he knew how to take/make a joke upon himself😲😕

@Blue: :(. See this is what it is. These headlines have become so common in India that I am afraid, people have become too thick skinned to even react. Most of the times they don’t even bother to read, let alone react. :(

loginidran thumbnail

Why do you guys always call them 'your' people? When and where have I said that I'm a BJP supporter?

Who are these ‘you guys’? I am just one person.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

All these debates and different opinions r good for time pass..what r we as people doing on ground..

Yes our country has 1000 problems..so does the world..and we as a human race make it what it is..

Khud ki soch badalni hai..baaki baatein to hoti rahegi..

We have problems..we acknowledge it..ok good.

Does it help? Tell the same thing n number of times, what change will it bring?

Acknowledgement is the first step..and we have taken that first step decades ago. Our country is backward, poor, third world, not worth living..itna bol bol Kar bhi population billions me hai.

Aur Bas wahin par atke hai..when someone tries to take a second step and bring a change we say yahan kuch nahi badalne wala. Change brings chaos..but we like status quo. Things r bad..fine let them be bad as long as we r comfortable.

World won't feel good about us till we feel good about ourselves

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Vir Das is same as Kangana. One from non BJP and other is from BJP. Both serving crap for different camps.

🤣 So apt.

But Vir is funny sometimes. Kangu - never.

566912 thumbnail

Why should Mota Bhai and Modi speak for statements made by comedians? Hai na...

Mitron…

yeh galat baat hai.

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

I have heard standup comedians saying worse things in the name of comedy- making fun of disabled people, autistic kids, special needs children and adults etc, and have come to make peace with the thing that it is the nature of their job. Nothing and no one is barred from their reach. I don’t like it at all, but it is the way it is unfortunately! Just to add,That’s why I basically stay away from such things as I don’t like it.

Ok so let’s create a world where saying absurd things for comedy is fine.

Ehh. What is the harm is making fun of Gandhi ji then. If Autistic kids and disabled aren’t spared, Mahatma kyu reh jaye.