Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Aishwarya could have played Priyanka's role in Fashion but Priyanka could never have played Aishwarya's role as Jodhaa. It's as simple as that.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Aishwarya could have played Priyanka's role in Fashion but Priyanka could never have played Aishwarya's role as Jodhaa. It's as simple as that.

I think PC would've played Jodha differently. But she would've done an awesome job. No matter what, the lady knows how to act. I watched 7 Khoon Maaf only recently and simply couldn't take my eyes off ber.

Tetul thumbnail

Why? Is PC's toy Rajputana?

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Flirting for public consumption among movie stars? You don't say!😆 

Or flirtations the receiving party is clearly tickled by?

Nope. I don't find it creepy. Creepiness is when it is unwelcome. 

Also, which SRK fan is saying he didn't say anything to PC or defend PC in the initial phase? 

People are simply pointing out he's done the same for many of his female costars.

SRK also talked about how close he is to Madhuri, Juhi, Kajol, Rani, Deepika😆.  Dr Nene was next to Mads when SRK was pouring on the charm. Jai Mehta and SRK are business partners. Gauri left her son with Juhi when she went to have her 2nd child. Even the notoriously shortfused Ajay Devgan didn't have a problem with SRK and Kajol continuing their friendship (professional issues is a diff matter). In fact, AD called SRK and KJo to keep Kajol company when she was depressed after her miscarriage.

SRK also defended some of these ladies when some mags tried to put out rumors.

Diff between them and PC is that PC seems to have heard his flirtations and defense and thought "oh, he's in love." That's putting the best face on it. Considering she had her friends putting quotes about BW wives, I'm not even sure I'd give the benefit of the doubt re: naivete.

These are a lot of assumptions. I think PC would know better as so what kind of relationship they had than us. I would be happiest if they didn’t have an affair.

Things were different this time because people like Karan Johar had a freak out while SRK himself continued to be friends with PC and distance himself from KJo for that period. 

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 2 years ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I think PC would've played Jodha differently. But she would've done an awesome job. No matter what, the lady knows how to act. I watched 7 Khoon Maaf only recently and simply couldn't take my eyes off ber.

7 Khoon Maaf is a very different role to that of an empress from centuries past. Priyanka does not have the grace or screen presence to play that type of role. There is a reason even in Bajirao Mastani that she plays the "homelier" side heroine and Deepika is supposed to be the captivating beauty.

PC was always best in contemporary roles as modern heroines like in Aitraaz, Fashion, Don, etc.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

These are a lot of assumptions. I think PC would know better as so what kind of relationship they had than us. I would be happiest if they didn’t have an affair.

Things were different this time because people like Karan Johar had a freak out while SRK himself continued to be friends with PC and distance himself from KJo for that period. 

What assumptions? That SRK behaved no differently with her than with most of heroines is clear for everyone to see. Not an assumption. He still behaves that way with his female friends. The handholding with Juhi AND Madhuri happened at a Filmfare award function after the PC thing. That he defended his other female costars from silly rumors is also a matter of fact.

That PC was the one who did the pinky thing in front of media, that she was the one who made insinuations about the jacket, is also a matter of record. 

Yeah, one thing is there. KJo and gang reacted differently to PC than to anyone else. But then, she had already tried to mess with KJo's other bestie, Twinkle. He was sticking up for his friends. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

7 Khoon Maaf is a very different role to that of an empress from centuries past. Priyanka does not have the grace or screen presence to play that type of role. There is a reason even in Bajirao Mastani that she plays the "homelier" side heroine and Deepika is supposed to be the captivating beauty.

PC was always best in contemporary roles as modern heroines like in Aitraaz, Fashion, Don, etc.

We'll agree to disagree. I think PC can pull off almost any role with panache. Aish just looks the part.

BollyPC thumbnail

What assumptions? That SRK behaved no differently with her than with most of heroines is clear for everyone to see. Not an assumption. He still behaves that way with his female friends. The handholding with Juhi AND Madhuri happened at a Filmfare award function after the PC thing. That he defended his other female costars from silly rumors is also a matter of fact.

That PC was the one who did the pinky thing in front of media, that she was the one who made insinuations about the jacket, is also a matter of record. 

Yeah, one thing is there. KJo and gang reacted differently to PC than to anyone else. But then, she had already tried to mess with KJo's other bestie, Twinkle. He was sticking up for his friends. 

PC tried to mess with? Lol it takes two to tango, if KJo was so scared he should have talked to the husbands that were possibly out cheating on his friends. What if SRK turns out to be a cheater? Why are you guaranteeing anything? 

BollyPC thumbnail

If any married actor gives interviews like these people will raise eyebrows… 

Is there 'kinky' stuff? SRK: Of course not. Incidentally, I have still not done a full-fledged man-woman kind of romantic film, social film or drama with her. I hope someone comes up with a nice, gentle film giving the two of us a little more scope for boy-girl, man-woman type of relationship. It will be wonderful. Don is a thriller and we have to say words like jungli billi. It would be nice to say the normal, cute things around her. Having said all that, Don2 is without a doubt, the most fun and special film that I have made. I am sure Priyanka, Ritesh Sidhwani(producer) and Farhan Akhtar (director) will agree

The forum reaction was hilarious: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2053812 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

PC tried to mess with? Lol it takes two to tango, if KJo was so scared he should have talked to the husbands that were possibly out cheating on his friends. What if SRK turns out to be a cheater? Why are you guaranteeing anything? 

Where are you providing proof there was any tango?😆 I and others on this thread already gave you evidence SRK's behavior was not any different with PC than with any of the umpteen other women he worked with. Even with the acid attack survivors, all of who he promised to marry. 

And PC is the only one who went on with her little insinuations with the pinky and the jacket.

She was either too naïve or was arrogant enough to imagine she could break up that marriage and become Begum of Bollywood if not Mrs. Khiladi.😆

Sadly for PC, both of those women PC hoped to displace happened to be KJo's besties. Nope, he doesn't have to talk to the husbands. He was sticking up for his friends. Good for him. We should all hope for such loyal friends.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago