Why does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan feel entitled all the time?

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

She feels Rani should have told her she got replaced in Chalte Chalte.

She feels Preity did the right thing about the Veer Zaara replacement.

Blah Blah Blah

If I was Rani or Preity, I would say to bad lady.  You screwed yourself! smiley37

Why is Aishwarya Rai so entitled?

Weird smiley5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She didn't screw herself IMO. They could have enjoyed the success in bollywood. She went out there and became bigger then bollywood. I think she got more movies in Hollywood then PC. Who is not doing any big project right now? She was a part of pink pantheer? 

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

She didn't screw herself IMO. They could have enjoyed the success in bollywood. She went out there and became bigger then bollywood. I think she got more movies in Hollywood then PC. Who is not doing any big project right now? She was a part of pink pantheer? 

Oh yes, she dated Salman Khan and he became crazy stalking her on movie sets and what not.  If I was a movie producer, I would say you are unprofessional Aishwarya!  "Get the hell out of my movie!"

And it's not like Hollywood embraced her.  Pink Panther 2 was a flop in America and she was critically panned for her plastic performance.

smiley38

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Oh yes, she dated Salman Khan and he became crazy stalking her on movie sets and what not.  If I was a movie producer, I would say you are unprofessional Aishwarya!  "Get the hell out of my movie!"

And it's not like Hollywood embraced her.  Pink Panther 2 was a flop in America and she was critically panned for her plastic performance.

smiley38

She did big movies far more consistently in Hollywood. 

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

IMO Its not feeling entitled. I think it is fair to expect a professional courtesy. I have seen hollywood actresses sharing this kind of incident where they inform their contemporaries if they are going to replace them as a form of courtesy and sisterhood. 

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

She did big movies far more consistently in Hollywood. 

like what?  She did only 5 international movies.  She really has no track record.  Flops flops flops smiley29
last legion was a superflop. 
provoked was a flop to. 
smiley36

SakZ thumbnail

Why would you fire her for her boy friend’s abuse ?!

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Uska pata nahi, but you are entitled to bash her regularly.

Kaun hai ye ID, Ban karo isey.

SakZ thumbnail

What I am not understanding is that “what makes people ask these kind of questions” where the questions are either leading or judgemental or doesn’t really have any answers!

[Post Removed]