Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

If any married actor gives interviews like these people will raise eyebrows… 

Is there 'kinky' stuff? SRK: Of course not. Incidentally, I have still not done a full-fledged man-woman kind of romantic film, social film or drama with her. I hope someone comes up with a nice, gentle film giving the two of us a little more scope for boy-girl, man-woman type of relationship. It will be wonderful. Don is a thriller and we have to say words like jungli billi. It would be nice to say the normal, cute things around her. Having said all that, Don2 is without a doubt, the most fun and special film that I have made. I am sure Priyanka, Ritesh Sidhwani(producer) and Farhan Akhtar (director) will agree

The forum reaction was hilarious: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2053812 

Lol. And? have you seen SRK's quotes about Madhuri and Juhi? Man, PC world wants to make SRK's comments about her as proof of his undying  luurv😆. He says that stuff about nearly every female costar when asked.

Problem is PC was a mere starlet fascinated by the idea of a big star paying her attention. She tried to make it more than it was and ended up rubbing a lot of people the wrong way.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

We'll agree to disagree. I think PC can pull off almost any role with panache. Aish just looks the part.

Priyanka is a highly inconsistent as an actress. Sometimes she can be really good.. like in Barfi, Bajirao Mastani, etc. Or quite bad to mediocre, such as in Zanjeer, Jai Gangaajal, Baywatch, Mary Kom.

I don't think she would have done better than Ash in JA. Ash not just acted well, but also has the royal aura and regality that is befitting to a queen. She doesn't just look like a queen but acts like one too. It would be difficult to buy PC in such roles. 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lol. And? have you seen SRK's quotes about Madhuri and Juhi? Man, PC world wants to make SRK's comments about her as proof of his undying  luurv😆. He says that stuff about nearly every female costar when asked.

Problem is PC was a mere starlet fascinated by the idea of a big star paying her attention. She tried to make it more than it was and ended up rubbing a lot of people the wrong way.

If SRK goes around saying dumb shit in every interview, acting like a horny teenager then people will start rumours. any interview it was always him going overboard first. Using excuses like he always does this with every actress and Priyanka thought too much of it makes no sense, maybe he shouldn’t be behaving like that at all? He was lucky that the other actresses were either already married or were star kids and there wasn’t much social media around but his behaviour is just weird. I don’t think Srk loves anyone but himself, the only thing I’m proving is that SRK himself was the one adding wild to the fire so how can you blame others?

https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/im-extremely-fond-of-her-shah-rukh-khan/articleshow/10803193.cms

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have been saying this for ages. Every actress' stans think SRK loves them the mostest. It's because they obsess about their fav but don't know or understand SRK at all. Go see the craziness in the Kajol fandom and how they think the two of them are soulmates. They make the most bizarre videos and include their real spouses in them to diss on them. They make interview compilations to make it seem like SRK is dying without Kajol. SRK knows how stupid these shippers are and plays into it even more. He has literally gone around calling her Mrs. Khan. 

I mean, he was praising the likes of Katrina and saying he wants to do more movies with her during Zero. And I don't even think he actually likes her. He just has a habit of going overboard and acting like the other person is the greatest he has ever met while he's with them. 

When he's with Alia, he calls her the best actress in the world, ethereal beauty, the most beautiful girl in the world, and so on. I have heard him say all these lines. It's always over the top. That's just his nature. The minute he leaves the room, he wouldn't even remember that person.

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hotchoco

I have been saying this for ages. Every actress' stans think SRK loves them the mostest. It's because they obsess about their fav but don't know or understand SRK at all. Go see the craziness in the Kajol fandom and how they think the two of them are soulmates. They make the most bizarre videos and include their real spouses in them to diss on them. They make interview compilations to make it seem like SRK is dying without Kajol. SRK knows how stupid these shippers are and plays into it even more. He has literally gone around calling her Mrs. Khan. 

I mean, he was praising the likes of Katrina and saying he wants to do more movies with her during Zero. And I don't even think he actually likes her. He just has a habit of going overboard and acting like the other person is the greatest he has ever met while he's with them. 

When he's with Alia, he calls her the best actress in the world, ethereal beauty, the most beautiful girl in the world, and so on. I have heard him say all these lines. It's always over the top. That's just his nature. The minute he leaves the room, he wouldn't even remember that person.

I think he goes overboard with women to cover up gay rumours tbh. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

If SRK goes around saying dumb shit in every interview, acting like a horny teenager then people will start rumours. any interview it was always him going overboard first. Using excuses like he always does this with every actress and Priyanka thought too much of it makes no sense, maybe he shouldn’t be behaving like that at all? He was lucky that the other actresses were either already married or were star kids and there wasn’t much social media around but his behaviour is just weird. I don’t think Srk loves anyone but himself, the only thing I’m proving is that SRK himself was the one adding wild to the fire so how can you blame others?

https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/im-extremely-fond-of-her-shah-rukh-khan/articleshow/10803193.cms

That I'll agree.

If the personality is such that he continues doing it, know not everyone is going to interpret it the same way. Know where social bounds are. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hotchoco

That’s the thing about him; he appreciates and praises people where it’s due. Especially women l.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

What assumptions? That SRK behaved no differently with her than with most of heroines is clear for everyone to see. Not an assumption. He still behaves that way with his female friends. The handholding with Juhi AND Madhuri happened at a Filmfare award function after the PC thing. That he defended his other female costars from silly rumors is also a matter of fact.

That PC was the one who did the pinky thing in front of media, that she was the one who made insinuations about the jacket, is also a matter of record. 

Yeah, one thing is there. KJo and gang reacted differently to PC than to anyone else. But then, she had already tried to mess with KJo's other bestie, Twinkle. He was sticking up for his friends. 

I don’t think there’s anything wrong in the way he behaves. He’s pretty attentive to women in general. Even if you are a fan or if you work with him.. he’s extra nice to women.

Gauri once said she likes the attention he gives her - srk said people interpret him wrong. It’s not really attention.. he just appreciates her..

Kajol in an interview was asked why does she think  he is the king of romance, Kajol looked SRK right in the eyes while saying, “You  can see immense amount of respect in his eyes”.. that says a lot.

That’s the way he is and it’s why he is loved. 

It’s the way he is, he is warm and affectionate in general. He probably got it from his parents and loved his mom a lot too, and was showered with love from women in his family.. which probably made him the way he is ( his mom, aunts , maternal grandma got him a silver tub when he was born as he was the first and only boy in the family). 

https://youtu.be/sFVzc_Lso7Q

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

That I'll agree.

If the personality is such that he continues doing it, know not everyone is going to interpret it the same way. Know where social bounds are. 

SRK & PC were amazing onscreen though. 🔥 

Their chemistry was undeniably insane.. 

I think that was another reason why there were rumours. SRK and PC are similar in ways - both of them are outsiders & extremely ambitious.. also smart & intelligent at the same time.

It’s not the first time SRK had talked about an actress that way. He had already been in the industry for 20  plus years without any issues.

Also, you know the Indian mindset - PC should be settled by that age etc 😆

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MDNA

Ashtoush worked with Priyanka in that Raashee movie and I wonder why he didn’t cast her as Jodhaa.  Priyanka is a beauty queen and can act.  What do you think? 😭

Amitabh must've decided the casting.