Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guiltypleasure thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

PC from that era (aka prior to getting her face and body professionally "fixed") looked neither regal, nor special. She was just meh. 

Ash on the other hand looked absolutely regal in the movie and shares crackling chemistry with Hrithik imo.

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

When it comes to Queens and Princess how can you tell how they acted or looked like. Anyone can do that role, as Jodah and Akbar story is most likely fictional not in actual historical context. 

I think PC would have been able to pull it off, even though I liked Aish as Jodah. 

Edited by sunflower52 - 2 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MDNA

And what is so good about the mannequin?  I have been seeing the same wooden expression since iruvar 🤪

Dress her up as a queen and make her stand like a mannequin..still more people will flock around her  compared to any other actress.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Nah.....Priyanka might be a much better actress than Aish....but there was a certain aura about Jodha...which no one else could have pulled.....Aish is the perfect Jodha

Grace..Aishwarya has that grace that Priyanka doesn't..the way they carry themselves 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

WAIT SORRY. I NEED MY LUNGS BACK B/C I LAUGH COUGHED THEM BOTH OUT. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

For me Aishwaria Rai was pretty to be princess. I would have preferred Priyanka Chopra as Ruqaiya Sultan Begum, first wife of Akbar, if they made the story right.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

priyanka looks like a warrior than a damsel in distress. she was awesome in drona. she was the only good thing in that movie.

aishwarya was really nice as jodha. priyanka would have been a miscast. no no no one is going to cast her in that part

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aish and Hrithik were like dream...and so the movie was superhit