This is getting boring now. 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

Bahurani keh rahee hai toh theik hee hoga

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Yes she told in an  o l d  interview that Sanjay said to her that he could have seen her in Kamoshi like she looked then, but he didn't say (and she neither did) that he told her about having wanted to  c a s t  her (she even didn't know of his interest in her before he told her).

Sanjay's predilection for Madhuri is/was widely known (he wrote Chandramukhi's part with her in mind), so no wonder he asked her (why Kajol, I don't know).

Why this old thing even resurfaced...especially with this kind of phrasing to make people think what the topic maker also wants us to think. To me, it seems that Sanjay made Aish believe that he had considered her...just a complimentary lie, I suppose.

Anyways, none of the jounalists spreading this story seem to have cared to verify with Bhansali, to comment on this...just taking a social media statement and making it a 'news' article... another proof for their shoddy work.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Daily dose of multivitamin smiley36

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Every filmmaker consider many actresses for their role. What's the big deal if Aishwarya was considered for khamoshi.

I have an idea. 🤓

You could start a 'Bahurani Thread of the day' series on bwf. 🤓

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

The audacity!!!

She seems like a habitual liar, always making up elaborate stories to show herself as the center of the world and to make others look bad. She also lies about not doing things that she has done publicly.....like endorsing skin whitening products, doing kissing and nudity in movies, doing steamy item songs and photoshoots.

This is the interview in which she says that she was the first choice for Bhansali's Padmavati and Khamoshi. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YZnKXCqMmCg

Quite impressive how she lies so smoothly on camera!