Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

One or two mags said something, and SRK told them eff off. As for socializing, can you imagine Juhi fitting into the Gauri, Maheep, Neelam gang?smiley36 Also, I can't imagine Gauri would be OK with her kids hanging out with Juhi's if that were the case. I kind of remember an article where she actually left Aryan with Juhi when she went to deliver Suhana. That's trust right there whether or not they enjoy the same social circle. 

PC is something else, man. My guess would be that SRK didn't realize she would be unethical enough to actually try to make the rumors a reality. Because there was absolutely nothing from his side to start those rumors. It was all her little acts. Then of course, KJo had to tweet, and Juhi chimed in with a nasty crack at PC, and everyone believed the affair was real, and Gauri's friends were sticking up for her.

Juhi’s brother was also the CEO of Red Chili’s.. he suffered a stroke and was in in coma for 4 years but he remained the CEO til his death. During the time SRK & his family really supported Juhi a lot… 

I think Juhi’s family is actually better and genuine friends with them but they just don’t make a show of it. 

Softness thumbnail

Anyone could have done any role better than Aishwarya. Period. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

One or two mags said something, and SRK told them eff off. As for socializing, can you imagine Juhi fitting into the Gauri, Maheep, Neelam gang? Also, I can't imagine Gauri would be OK with her kids hanging out with Juhi's if that were the case. I kind of remember an article where she actually left Aryan with Juhi when she went to deliver Suhana. That's trust right there whether or not they enjoy the same social circle. 

PC is something else, man. My guess would be that SRK didn't realize she would be unethical enough to actually try to make the rumors a reality. Because there was absolutely nothing from his side to start those rumors. It was all her little acts. Then of course, KJo had to tweet, and Juhi chimed in with a nasty crack at PC, and everyone believed the affair was real, and Gauri's friends were sticking up for her.

I hadn't heard the story about Juhi taking care of Aryan while Gauri gave birth. Then it's clear those rumors were just trashy tabloids and nothing else.

None of SRK's heroines before had ever pulled such a stunt on him so I can imagine he wouldn't expect PC to do something like that. But none of his heroines were ever as starstruck by him, since they either were already established before him (Madhuri, Juhi), came from famous families (Kajol, Rani, Karishma), or were dating other stars (Aishwarya). Even Preity, the one outlier, was besties with Bobby Deol before she became an actress. PC was truly an unknown in contrast and did not have that family background, making her an outsider in every way. 

What did Juhi say about PC though? This is the first I've heard that she commented.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Sweater? The jacket.. Shahid had the same one.. and  he WAS her BF.. 

From online speculation.. AbRam is either PC’s kid or Aryan’s.. both claims are equally ludicrous and disturbing at the same time. ..

Just like Aradhya us Big B’s kid 

Oops, yes I meant the jacket, not the sweater lol. I hadn't heard though that Shahid owned the same jacket. 

However, I've sadly heard all those ridiculous claims you mentioned.

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 2 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I hadn't heard the story about Juhi taking care of Aryan while Gauri gave birth. Then it's clear those rumors were just trashy tabloids and nothing else.

None of SRK's heroines before had ever pulled such a stunt on him so I can imagine he wouldn't expect PC to do something like that. But none of his heroines were ever as starstruck by him, since they either were already established before him (Madhuri, Juhi), came from famous families (Kajol, Rani, Karishma), or were dating other stars (Aishwarya). Even Preity, the one outlier, was besties with Bobby Deol before she became an actress. PC was truly an unknown in contrast and did not have that family background, making her an outsider in every way. 

What did Juhi say about PC though? This is the first I've heard that she commented.

Juhi is a bit old school and somewhat always seemed disturbed by what BW has become. In her interviews she did say that today's actresses had to wear such tiny things etc.

I think it was more towards the sponsors back in 2012

Driving to Juhu now... on the way is a huge Screen awards hoarding ... with a pouting Priyanka... in the tiniest of blouses ... please someone tell why does a respected Screen award for excellence in cinema need such a marketing gimmick???”

The recent tweet is here:

https://twitter.com/iam_juhi/status/901287115899654144?s=20

romajoyi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No comparison. priyanka does not have any regal look and manner in her. No matter how much confidence  she fakes.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Juhi’s brother was also the CEO of Red Chili’s.. he suffered a stroke and was in in coma for 4 years but he remained the CEO til his death. During the time SRK & his family really supported Juhi a lot… 

I think Juhi’s family is actually better and genuine friends with them but they just don’t make a show of it. 

Yeah, even the new CEO after Bobby was recommended by Jay Mehta. Gauri's manager, Tanaaz Bhatia, also came in through Jay. 

When SRK had his dangerous spine surgery in London, Jay and Juhi went with him to London and stayed there for a month with his family to keep him company. 

Even last year on SRK's birthday during the pandemic, they were all in Dubai together. They never post pics or show off. Karan Johar was there and put up videos on instagram. The only reason I found out is that Juhi said it months later in an interview that they all had dinner together on SRK's birthday in Dubai and she mentioned she and Jay were there along with SRK and Gauri, Karan Johar, Manish Malhotra and the Poonawalas. 

The problem now is that people think if things are not on instagram, they don't exist. Fans make entire stories in their head based on that as if people are living their whole lives through social media. 

Edited by hotchoco - 2 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Yeah, even the new CEO after Bobby was recommended by Jay Mehta. Gauri's manager, Tanaaz Bhatia, also came in through Jay. 

When SRK had his dangerous spine surgery in London, Jay and Juhi went with him to London and stayed there for a month with his family to keep him company. 

Even last year on SRK's birthday during the pandemic, they were all in Dubai together. They never post pics or show off. Karan Johar was there and put up videos on instagram. The only reason I found out is that Juhi said it months later in an interview that they all had dinner together on SRK's birthday in Dubai and she mentioned she and Jay were there along with SRK and Gauri, Karan Johar, Manish Malhotra and the Poonawalas. 

The problem now is that people think if things are not on instagram, they don't exist. Fans make entire stories in their head based on that as if people are living their whole lives through social media. 

One of my BFF is a guy , though I deleted my FB.. I just realised we hardly put any pics together (I rarely posted anything anyways). People are shocked that I know him, even 🤣

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

One or two mags said something, and SRK told them eff off. As for socializing, can you imagine Juhi fitting into the Gauri, Maheep, Neelam gang?smiley36 Also, I can't imagine Gauri would be OK with her kids hanging out with Juhi's if that were the case. I kind of remember an article where she actually left Aryan with Juhi when she went to deliver Suhana. That's trust right there whether or not they enjoy the same social circle. 

@bold… this is what started the rumours in the first place.

https://youtu.be/n2fQluh87ko

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Not sure how this topic turned into let’s bash Priyanka for no reason but Aish was good in the role. It really wouldn’t have benefited Priyanka’s career much but I think it’s one of Aish’s best roles.