Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

No Aishwarya made a perfect match with Hrithik

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MDNA

Content with a fashion model who has a wooden expression and can’t emote?  🤪

Aishwarya is not a mannequin. She is a fairly decent actress, certainly not the best though. I found her really good in Hum Dil, Guzaarish, Devdas and many films 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Priyanka is not even close to the level of actress Aishwarya is. This thread was clearly made in retaliation for Priyanka being called out by Ashtoush Gowariker and Jaya Bachchan. They were in the right for publicly stating that Aishwarya deserved the awards that year for Jodhaa Akbar. 

filmfanatic45 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Aishwarya is not a mannequin. She is a fairly decent actress, certainly not the best though. I found her really good in Hum Dil, Guzaarish, Devdas and many films 

She's not the most versatile, but she's capable of good-to-great performances if directed appropriately.

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Priyanka is a better actor ,no doubt, but more than acting these kind of movies demands other aspects like looks , charisma which Aiswarya has an upper hand . 

She could've, but I guess Aishwarya was fine in the movie.. only movie of hers I could sat through...

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Lord, no! Although she might share the same fantasies as me, especially towards a man we both love. 😂 

We are all fangirls, after all. 😆

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/pekstg/there_was_a_time_when_pc_was_obsessed_with_srk/

JayaBachan thumbnail

This is the only time she hasn’t annoyed me. Maybe because I see myself answering those questions exactly the same. 😆

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I used to be a big PC fan but the alleged SRK affair has put me off her. I don't mind her fangirling over him since that is innocent but there's a big difference between that and an actual relationship/affair.

I feel bad for Shahid in that KWK clip.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Definitely not, she would have been terribly miscast in that role