SKR FF 4:"Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story.Updated @ page 145 - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

12th October

Bhaang ki tamanna puri ho gayi ladkon ki atlast. Chalo abhi itne sab teasing sessions ke baad I don't think ke filaal ab yeh bhaang ko haath lagayenge. Aur haan ladkiyan na complain box nahi hai. Dekha nahi kaha inhone kuch bhi ma papa ko. Warna tum logon ki khair nahi hoti 😂😂 Ab Ram bhi kaam pe dhyaan lagayega aur Siya bhi apne man pasand kaam mein dhyaan lagayegi. Achi baat hai actually! 💕 Shayad iss se kuch sudhar aaye.

karuna_kini thumbnail

14th October

I am so happy for Sulochana Manda and everyone. They have atlast come out of their dark phase and I must say it's not as easy as it seems. After twars of torture and toxicity all by your side, you getting up stronger is a very brave thing to do. The awkwardness was justifiable, but I never thought it will be there. It's good that they got a warm talk from Siya and Urmila. The two didn't have any hard feelings especially Urmila. Lakshman said right Siya needs a professional help. Currently it's good if she starts with check up. But how will Ram convince her. Shatrughan and Bharat bonding 😍 it's very underrated tbh. Nautanki. Aur ab Manvi ke birthday pe kya special hoga?! Siya ne ache se samjhaya Bharat ko ki gift achi Lani chahiye. Aur ab saare dewar apni bhabhi ko busy rakhne ki koshish mein. Good this is what a family is standing for each other standing with each other.

karuna_kini thumbnail

Congratulations Saumya dear ❤️ You deserve all the praises for writing something as warm and endearing as this 😘 This modern touch gives a new twist to our famous granth and keeps us readers hooked. Your dedication and determination is commendable. A round of applause also will seem less for this. But still 👏🏼👏🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Continue writing like this and keep us entertained throughout ❤️

Lots of love to you 💟

Karu

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

And I am Back!!!

27th September

Loved the update very much ❤️❤️ I just couldn't stop reading this. Especially the festive vibes are a treat to read honestly! Felt really overwhelmed looking at Siya's condition. Had expected something like this but the media. Seriously my frustration on these mainstream channels has increased more than leaps and bounds. All are understanding her situation and at the same time they are concerned for her health. She is already exhausted and no matter how much sleep or rest she takes as long as the mental burden is not eased off, you are never at ease. Siya ka bhai Pavan. Awwww . Ab toh Siya ke chaar bhai hai and from now they will protect Siya at all costs and if course her husband, who loves her more than anything in this world.

Hey you are back 🥰🤩

This forum missed you.!!

Media will be the important part in the future track too. They are from a big known family and hence have to bear the disadvantage.!! 💔

Siya is exhausted and still into that trauma. She thanked Pawan for whatever he did for them, especially for Ram.!! They all are there to protect her, and Ram.... You are right he love her more than anything in this world..

Saumya96 thumbnail

30 September 2021

This was really the much needed update after all the dhol Sangeet rituals and all they all actually needed to sit and talk. Talk like there will be no tomorrow and they did that also. Like it was so amazing to read. Uff Kranti aur Dasharath sach main LakshMila ko peeche chodh sakte hai. They have that power. Kranti apni saas se kitna chidti hai 🤣🤣 Maza aata hai padhkar. Siya getting panicked all of a sudden. But I think that was expected especially after her behavior on reading news. She is not yet out of it. Glad everyone understood and are staying back at home. Rajshri's are going. 😭😭 Will miss them a lot 😢 But I know they will make an appearance soon ☺️

Dinning table banters are back 🤩 aur Dashrath Kranti ki nok jhok na ho to kya maza..!! Kranti ki saas 😂😂😂 bechari.!!

Siya getting panicked and still bearing the trauma of emotions, she will need help for sure... And yes Rajrishis to aate jate rehte hai 🥰🥰🤩🤩

Saumya96 thumbnail

2nd October

Lol ending 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yaar kabhi toh mardon ko jaane do akele. Shaadi ka matlab bandh ke rehna toh nahi hota na 😌😌

Ab dekhte hai kya plan karte hai Boys aur uska kaise pata lagate hai girlss.

Rajshri's left with a hope that everything will be fine soon and I am sure they are right. Kranti also spoke to Siya and tried to push her to come to reality. Actually Kranti jaise saas ki kadar toh honi chahiye.

Ram is actually extremely tensed and I can understand how much he is stressed on handling Siya. It's not easy and he is doing it with so much of love and care that I am just in awe of him. But I for surely think Siya needs professional help. Family too is there but a professional can be very much effective.

Yeh ladkiyan 😂😂😂😂 ladke bhi kuch kum nahi hai... Chup chap bata dete to kya mana thodi karti...

Kranti having that talk woth Siya was much needed. She handles her like a daughter and Siya iz in need of much care.

Yes, Ram is tensed for Siya and soon they will be having a professional help. Which is much needed for Siya...

Saumya96 thumbnail

3rd October

Hahahaha sab ke romance pe pani phir gaya 🤣🤣Biwiyan toh alag hi wajah se nazdeek bula rahi thi. Aur yeh log toh haaye kya determination hai raaz ko raaz rakhne mein. Romance toh bhaisaab kya tha. SiRa ke alawa sab pade gaye woh bhi badon ke haathon. Kya solid scene tha 🤣🤣 Unki shakal dekhne layak thi 🤣🤣🤣 Aur Manvi waise toh badi smart banti hai aur aise bahana 😌🤣

Ab dekhte hai inhone kya plan kiya hai aur kya yeh apni biwiyon ko batate hai 😂

Ladke kabhi nahi sudhrenge 😂😂😂😂😂 jo bado ne maze liye na aaj inke 😂😂😂😂 bechare teeno...!!

Gana bhi gaya full bollywood romance style..!! Plan to kar hi liya hai.. biwiyon ki cid giri jayegu nahi but..!!

Saumya96 thumbnail

5th October

Yayyy permission mil gaya.. 😽😽 Ab theek hai past record se judge nahi karna chahiye ladkiyon ko 😂😂 Aur it's actually good they are informing and going. The girls will be relieved na atleast.. Siya felt so guilty for scolding Urmila especially when there was no need to. I hope when Ram is not there her health doesn't deteriorate and she keeps talking to Ram. The family is also there na. So no worries.

Koi risk nahi lene ka baba.... Inform karke jao 😂😂😂

Siya.... Having that fluctuating behaviour, it's obvious she is undergoing something really emotional. Though the family is there, still she needs a help, a professional one.

Saumya96 thumbnail

7th October

Haaye humaare Shinchan ❤️❤️❤️ So cute 😍😍 and Ram atlast got his reward. Ahem ahem. Happy for him tho 😍 I really hope Siya talks to Ram soon and one more thing I am worried of is they don't wander off with the girls after drinking bhaang, thinking them to be their wives. Phir asli biwi se itni padegi na. And its very easy to malign image of a highly influential people.

Kya family hai. Aur Kranti toh haaye!! Bahuon ki expectations bada rahi hai. Shawshank Redemption 😂😂😂 and what is that 1940s ka movie which Shruti rhymed so funnily. Ufff!! This family is a description of perfection ❤️ Completely in love with them 💕

Shinchan 😂😂 Ram ka reward 🤩🥰😘

Nah ji... Ladke aise kaise kisi aur ke sath romance shomance kar lenge. Abhi biwiyan chutney bana dengi...

Dumb charades 😂😂😂 Kranti and her bahus..!! God aisa gjar sabko mile. Jaha daughters-in-law are more like daughters and they laugh and play with each other so easily.!! Nazar na lage.!!

Saumya96 thumbnail

10th Oct.

Thankfully asli Piya ke saath hi tha Piya more more. Warna kya hota yeh sochkar hi kaanp uth rahi hun. Yaar Aman kitna sweet banda hai. Aur kitna bhola bhi. Bharat ke under training li thi kya ussne 😂😂 Haaye bhaang ke nashe mein sach mein cute lag rahe the chaaron. In love with Drunk Raghuvanshi's chahe woh bete ho ya bahu 😂 Ab kal yeh kya jawab denge dekhna baaki hai..

Ha ha asli Piya ke sath hi romance kiya 😂😂😂

Aman 😂🙈😂 yeh banda aa hi jata hai ladko ki ek to help karne ya fir unki band bajane 😂😂

Cuties Raghuvanshi boys 🥰🥰 pyaar jatana bhule nahi isme bhi.!!