Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Wish she did not say anything. That broke the spell. He realized and backed off.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

Yes he is realizing and backing Off himself

She didn't say anything

Let see what happens

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

She knows something is very off with Ranveer but doesn't know what. She has to figure it out.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

Ishani is thinking what is happening to Ranveer

Wish she finds out soon

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

episode 969

She derived the wrong meaning from his behavior. He is feeling guilty but she thinks it is anger.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

Now she is getting his behaviours wrong

Yes she is thinking he is angry but really he is feeling guilty inside him

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Finally the feelings come spilling out of him. All the guilt and shame.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

Yes finally our ranveer came out with his feelings and confessions

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Let him take his day to forgive himself and come back to his old self.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

Yes we are done with ranveers guilty

Let him take time and let him be back as our old ranveer

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

episode 970

Asking for forgiveness is a start. He has done that before too, but this time he is feeling it.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

He started their new life by asking for forgiveness

He has done that already but this time his feeling is different while asking this forgiveness

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Just when he was ready, the plan went bust. But there will be other chances.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

Now it started to them when he is ready plan turned out opposite

Ya lets see when they get their chance

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer felt insulted.he deserved it.ranveer should talk properly before ishani atleast now.gauri's monologue was irritating.ishani giving him nice replies was nice.ranveer telling everyone that ishani is the new CEO was interesting. Ishani understanding that ranveer has changed a lot in a bad manner seeing his appearance was interesting.

Hi jasmine

Thanks for the comment

Yes ranveer surely felt insulted in this meet

He got from her exactly what he deserved

Yes he should talk properly to her.

Gauri is totally a irritating person to all of us

Glad you liked ishani's reply

Happy you liked ranveer telling ishani is the ceo to everyone Yes can feel all his changes in a wrong way

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Episode 971

It was a sunday morning were the sky was getting its light as the sun raised were the birds were creeping were that was really a fresh start for Ranveer and Ishani were it was 6.45 were Ranveer feeling the light in his face yawned well and rubbed his face and slowly opened his eyes. He saw the roof and then turned to his right side were immediately a smile came in his lips were he was having a greatest happiness of his life were it was his wife and daughter. He now relaxing his body and then now turning and supporting his head with his hand and saw both Ishani and Raagini who were sleeping well. Even till today Raagini was resembling him so well in her sleeping pose. He thought about all his moments with her, the day of holding her in his hand for the first time, the day she came to this house first time, The way she used to be close to him while playing and sleeping, the day he saw her after 2 years, the way he wanted to take Raagini with him, the day he rescued her from a child abuse, the way he left her with Ishani, the way he brought her back to home with Ishani everything was coming as a slideshow in front of him.

As he was thinking it now Ishani slowly rubbing her eyes she opened her eyes and now saw Ranveer were he was smiling seeing Raagini.

Ishani(without heart to get up);good morning..

Ranveer(taking his eyes from Raagini and seeing Ishani):good morning..

Ishani(getting up and she too seeing him holding her head with her hand):Admiring your daughter?

Ranveer(seeing Raagini again and seeing Ishani);Haan really she is my copy..

Ishani(now with a cute smile);Haan we mother's know we give birth to them, we pamper them, we only will spend most of the time with them but also these kids know they will have 98% of their father's look, father's character, father's attitude only they won't copy any of our things..

Ranveer(smiling hearing Ishani's cute complaint): what can I do? I too never expected Raagini will copy me to this extreme.

Ishani(smiling to him): That is okay(caressing Raagini's hair with affection and seeing Ranveer): Cute copy only..

Ranveer hearing it with a head shake he asked as "is it?" Ishani too with a smile shook her head as yes were Ranveer now cutely kissed her in air were Ishani seeing him with a smile

Ishani(with a cute smile);sleep for sometime..

Ranveer now with a naughty face shook his head as no were he touched his cheek with other hand and asked for a kiss were Ishani showed Raagini with her eyes and then seeing him shook her head as no. Ranveer with a cute anger came to touch her shoulder were Raagini cutely moved and hugged Ishani's hip with her hand and rested her head in her stomach and was continuing to sleep were that stopped Ranveer were he took back his hand were Ishani holding Raagini with her one hand now saw Ranveer with a smile.

Ranveer(seeing Raagini sleeping well in Ishani's embrace and seeing Ishani):Tk my competition started..

Ishani(smiling hearing it and seeing him): Time will come for you accha tell me today Sunday what plan you are having?

Ranveer(bit getting excited): Ishani we have started our new life know? so today let's go to siddhivinayak temple with Raagini in the evening.

Ishani(getting excited):Nice plan..tk sleep for sometime

Ranveer(cutely showing his cheek for kiss):want it..

Ishani:not now let me give you afterwards now sleep..

Ranveer(with a not okay face laying in the bed):Okay..

Ishani with a smile held Raagini and then without disturbing her sleep made her to take her hand from her hip and then made Raagini to lay in the bed. Raagini adjusting herself started to sleep well. Ishani got down from the bed were the day started to move.

It was afternoon 3.30 were Ranveer enjoying playing games with all the kids in the home and then Ranveer after finishing his lunch came to their room were inside the room he saw Ishani sitting in the bed and reading a book silently. Ranveer now with a naughty face closed the door and locked the door. Ishani hearing the locked sound of the door saw the entrance were Ranveer was standing with a smile were Ishani too seeing him giving a smile and saw the book and started to read the book.

Ranveer came and sat in the bed next to Ishani were Ishani without taking the eyes from book was reading. Ranveer seeing Ishani not seeing him now moved close to her and put his hand over her shoulder and saw her with a cute look. Ishani now getting Ranveer's intention without any reaction was reading the book.

Ranveer seeing now Ishani not seeing him with a cute anger got the book from Ishani and kept it on the other side of the bed.

Ishani(cutely seeing him):What are you doing?

Ranveer: I am reminding my wife that she has a husband and he is now next to her and now she has to look at her husband.

Ishani(now seeing him with a smile):Accha...

Ranveer: hmmm(he came to kiss her were before kissing getting a doubt seeing her):Raagini..

Ishani(seeing him with a smile):Sleeping in her room..

Ranveer:Then I can kiss you..(telling it he started to nuzzle her neck part)

Ishani too bit giving up made him comfortable were now Ranveer held her shoulder and made her to lay in the bed and he came above her. coming above her he was continuing to nuzzle her neck were Ishani now held him and made him to come out of her were he saw her with a disturbed face.

Ranveer(with a cute face);Kya?

Ishani(cutely):enough we have to go to temple..

Ranveer(with a not okay face):let's take bath and then go to temple.

Ishani:accha..

Ranveer: mm (now seeing her): How about having love making today night?

Ishani(with a cute face): I called you but you were not in a mood now you want it on the day which is not safe to me. No way My vaghela..

Ranveer with a cute disappointment got up and laid on the other side and started to see the roof of the room. Ishani having a smile thought about the day Ranveer came to get Raagini from her. She thought about the way Ranveer said he will give another child came to her mind were she now saw Ranveer were she moved herself and went and laid on the Ranveer's chest and saw him with a smile.

Ranveer(seeing her a cute look):kya?

Ishani(seeing him now with a bit shyness);Ranveer you came to get Raagini from me know? That day too Raagini was not in the house with me. you too tried to..(before she tells)

Ranveer:Haan tried to molest you..

Ishani: Haan on that day what you said to me?

Ranveer(seeing her and in a casual face):What I said? I said I will give another child to you....

Ishani(now with a shy smile): Haan now If you can give me another child let's have it today night.

Ranveer(now hearing it saw her with a what face):Ishani means you are..(before he could tell the next word)

Ishani(seeing him with a smile):Ranveer let's have a second child know? I think this will be the right time.

Ranveer hearing it had a silent were He got up and sat in the bed were that made Ishani too to get up and sit next to him. Ishani now seeing his face now had a questioning face.

Ishani:kya Ranveer? Don't want second child..?

Ranveer(seeing her):Ishani we don't want second child now. Let's think about it later..

Ishani:why?

Ranveer(seeing her): Ishani I need to correct myself a lot. I just left you with Raagini itself as it is now again you are planning second child with me...(before he could tell next word)

Ishani: Ranveer I said we don't want to talk about it again and again.

Ranveer:Ishani I forgave myself and moved on there is no doubt in it and I am not talking about the same problem again Ishani but I need to change myself a lot.Just because I am romantic man when I am good with you does not make me a perfect husband Ishani.I should know to manage my anger even though I get anger on you I should understand you even during anger. I should develope as a mature husband Ishani so for that I need some time. And almost 2 years we missed each other so we need sometime for each other too.And now only Raagini is too getting used to be with both of us and she needs some time to adjust herself well. So I don't think so this will be the correct time for second child Ishani. Let's think about it later..

Ishani saw him with a what to react face were that was the moment they heard a knock in the door followed by voice calling Mama..

Ranveer hearing it and seeing Ishani a glance and he got down from the bed and went and opened the door were he saw Raagini with the sleep awaken face were with a smile took his daughter in his hands.

Ranveer: cutie pie..

Raagini: Papa sleep gone..

Ranveer: oh okay (telling it he brought her to the bed and made Raagini to sit in the bed between him and Ishani and seeing Raagini): Today know Papa is going to take you and Mama out..

Raagini(in a wide open eyes):Saachi..

Ranveer: Haan saachi..we are going to temple so get ready okay.

Raagini(with a wide smile) : Mmm papa(seeing Ishani): mama we are going out mein bahut happy happy hain

Ishani(who was in disappointment that Ranveer said no for second child with a made up smile): mmm okay

Ranveer (noticing Ishani's face with a smile): Ishani after our family union we are going out as a family so smile well

Ishani (though having disappointment in her heart making up herself):okay done. Let me take Raagini to my room and make her ready and I too will get ready.By that time you too get ready

Ranveer(with a smile) : okay

Ishani got down from the bed and took Raagini in her hand and took hers and Raagini's dress and started to move out of their room towards her room.

To be continuedsmiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 days ago

Kalesh understands ishani more than ranveer.he knows that there ishani was living for ranveer.but why should ranveer be upset that his own wife defeated him if he really loves her?ranveer ragini drawing scene was cute.ranveer knowing that she is ragini and ishani knowing that he is the superman uncle was lovely.