Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Almost nothing is known about Aarti. The only thing he knows is that she comes to the orphanage, is very sweet, and her name.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 3

She knows about him. What does she need to disclose about herself?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 4

Is Aarti the girl Suraj is planning to get Yash married to?

coderlady thumbnail

Suraj has already left home to go to Radha, so what is this threat even about?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 5

How did Gayatri think that killing herself will help her kids?

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aarya SS Dil Hai Tumhara โค๏ธ

Chapter -7

Aarti drove and reached at the cliff.She saw Yash sitting at the edge of clif.

She took a deep breath and went near him and sat near him.

Yash- (not looking at her) (sternly) Kyun aayi ho yahan?

(Why you are here?)

Aarti became stunned by his voice. He never talked to her in that cold voice.It reflected how much he was angry with her.

Aarti placed her hand on Yash's shoulder.

Aarti- Yash meri baat toh suno.

(Yash listen to me...)

Yash- (Jerking of her hand) Mujhe kuch sun na nahin hai Miss.Aarti Sharma. Jo dikhana thaa woh Maine dekh liye.

(I don't want to listen anything Miss. Aarti Sharma . I saw what I should see.)

Aarti- (Begging) Yash tum galat samajh rahe ho.

(Yash you are misunderstanding)

Yash- (sarcastically) Galat..

(Misunderstanding...)

He stood up and let out sarcastic laugh.

Yash- Galat toh main thaa Jo tumhe dusro se alag samjha. Par tum toh sab jaisi nikli... matlabi.

(I misunderstood that's why I thought that you are different. But you are also like others.... Greedy.)

He held tightly her shoulders. She flinched in pain.

Yash- Tum aur Mr. Scindhiya mile hue ho na? Yeh sab mujhe phasane ke liye ek natak thaa. Sab kuch tumhara ek natak thaa, right? Yeh dosti, yeh care sab kuch ek natak hi thaa.

(You and Mr. Scindhiya did this, right? It was all a drama to trap me. It was all your drama, right? Your friendship,your care all were drama. )

Looking Aarti in pain he left his hold.

Yash- Tum bhi toh unn jaisi hi ho na. Businesswoman... Kisi ki feelings ki toh tumhe koi chinta nahin hogi.

(You are also like them. Businesswoman... You don't care for other's feelings.)

Tears escaped from Aarti's eyes and she nodded in no.

Yash- Kya socha thaa maine aur tum kya nikli. Galat thaa main.. tum Radha aur Ishita jaisi hi ho.

(What I thought about you and what you are. Yes I was wrong... You are like Radha and Ishita .)

He also broke drown and broke into tears.

Yash (In tears)- Kyun Aarti... Kyun. Kyun tumne mujhe yeh sab pehle nahin bataya. Meri kya galti thi Aarti. Kyun kiya tumne mere saath aisa.

(Why Aarti...why. Why you didn't say me all this. What was my fault. Why did you do this with me.)

Aarti- Yash... Main nahin jaanti yeh Radha, Ishita kaise the par main itna janti hun ki main unki tarah nahin hun. Isiliye please ekbaar meri baat sun lo. Phir tumhe Jo kehna hai keh Lena. Par please ekbaar... Ek baar sun lo.

(Yash I don't know how was this Radha and Ishita but I know that I am not like them. That's why please listen to me once. Then say what you want. But please listen to me once...)

Yash looked at her with his bloodshot red eyes and tear stained face.

Aarti- Bachpan main hi meri mumma mujhe chod ke chali gayi thi. Main uss waqt bohot choti thi. Uss time se mere Papa mere sab kuch ban gaye.Main unse bohot pyaar karti hun. Woh mujhe jyada time nahin de paate the kaam ke wajah se. Par woh meri har jarurat poori karte the. Jarurat toh Poori hoti thi par main hamesha akeli hoti thi. Apne family aur status ke wajah se mere friends toh bohot hote the par ek sacha dost mujhe kabhi nahin mila.

(In childhood itself my mumma went away from me. I was a small child then. From then my Papa became everything to me. I love him a lot. He couldn't give me time due to his works. But he fulfilled all my needs. All need were got fulfilled but I was alone always. There are many friends because of my family and status but I didn't get a true friend.)

Aarti looked at Yash whose expressions softened. She continued.

Aarti- Phir main dheere dheere apni khushi dhundne lagi. Main har din orphanage aur uss old age home main jaati thi. Wahan par Maine kissi ko apna asli naam nahin bataya. Main nahin chahti thi ki koi mujhe alag tarah se treat na kare. Main khud unke dil main apni jagah banana chahti thi.

aur.....

(Then slowly I started finding my happiness. I went to that orphanage and old age home everyday. I didn't say my real name there. I didn't want to be treated special. I want to make place in everyone's heart myself and.....)

Yash- Aur tum kamyab bhi hue...

(And you became successful.)

Aarti- Phir ek din wahan par tum aaye. Tumne mujhse dosti ki. Mujhe pehle din hi pata chal gaya thaa ki tum Yash Pratap Scindhiya hi ho. Pehle toh maine tumhe apne baare mein nahin bataya kyun ki mujhe darr thaa. Darr thaa ki kahin tum bhi mujhe baakiyon ki tarah treat na karo. Tum mere sabse ache dost ban gaye. Mujhe tumhare saath samay bitana achha lagta thaa.

(Then one day you came there. You became my friend. I knew in the first day itself that you are Yash Pratap Scindhiya. I didn't say you my real identity because I was afraid. I was afraid that you would also treat me like others. You became my bestfriend. I loved to spend time with you)

Yash smiled.

Aarti- Phir ek din Papa ne aa kar uss deal ke baare main bataya aur yeh bhi bataya ki Suraj uncle Aur woh hum dono ki shaadi karwana chahte hai. Main apni Papa ko mana nahin kar Saki. Pehle toh mujhe iss baat ko le kar khushi hui phir yaad aaya ki tum toh jaante hi nahin ki main koun hun. Isiliye maine tumhe sach batane ki koshis ki. Par harbaar kisi na kisi wajah se tumne meri baat suni hi nahin. Maine tumhe calls aur messages bhi kiye par tumne kisika reply bhi nahin kiya. Tumhi batao main kya karti Yash..

(Then one day Papa told me about the deal and he also told that he and Suraj uncle wanted our marriage. I couldn't deny my father. First I became happy then I remembered that you don't know who I am. I tried to say you many times but every time you didn't listen to me for some reason. I called you and messaged you also but you didn't reply. You tell what would I do in that time....)

Yash was looking at her in guilt. Guilt for not trusting such a pure soul. Guilt for not trusting whom he loves.

Yash- Aarti....

Aarti didn't look at him. She looked down and cried. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜”

Yash- Aarti meri taraf dekho.

(Aarti look at me.)

He hesitated then held her face and lifted in order to made her look at him. Aarti looked in his eyes.

Yash- Aarti... I am sorry. Maine tumhari baat nahin suni. Bina wajah Maine tumpar ilzaam lagaya. I am sorry....

(Aarti.... I am sorry. I didn't listen to you. I accused you for no reason. I am really Sorry...)

Aarti- Tumne mujh par bharosa nahin kiya.

(You didn't trust me.)

Yash- Kya karun bohot bada wala bewakoof hun. Galat logon par bharosa karta hun par sahi logon par nahin. Mujhe maaf kar do... Please.

(What will I do I am a big fool. I trust wrong person but I don't trust right person. Forgive me....Please.)

Aarti- Ek shart par maaf karungi.

(I will forgive in one condition.)

Yash became a little conscious and withdraw his hands.

Yash- K-kaisi shart!

(W-which condition! )

Aarti- Tumhe yeh shaadi ka proposal accept karna hoga.

(You have to accept this marriage proposal.)

Yash became happy in his heart because she is asking him to marry her but he thought to tease her.

Yash- Kyun?

(Why?)

Aarti (looking away) - Kyun ki....

(Because....)

Yash- (raised his eyebrows) Kyun ki...kya...?

(Because what...?)

Aarti- Woh...

Yash- I love you.

Aarti's heart skipped a bit.

Aarti- (in a whisper) Kya...?

(What..)

Yash- Maine kaha I love you Aarti. Pehle hi din se mere dil main tumhare liye feelings aa gayi thi par main samajh nahin paa raha thaa ki uss feelings ko kya kahun. Phir jab Mr. Scindhiya proposal le kar aaye aur mujhe laga ki mujhe tumse dur hona padega. Tab mujhe realise hua ki main tumse pyaar karta hun aur tumse dur nahin reh sakta.

(I said I love you Aarti. I have feelings in my heart from first day but I didn't understand. When Mr. Scindhiya came with the Proposal I realized that I have to go away from you. Then I realized that I am in love with you and I can't stay away from you.)

Aarti as a result blushed.

Yash- Toh..

(So...)

Aarti- T-toh.

(S-so.)

Yash- Tumhara jawab kya hai.

(What is your answer.)

Aarti- K-konsa j-jawab !!?

(W-which a-answer!!?)

Yash- Maine tumhe propose kiya... Uska.

(I proposed you)

Aarti- H-hna toh kaha na ki shaadi karungi.

(Y-yes I told you I will marry you.)

Yash- Bass... Itna hi ?

(Only...this much.)

Aarti- Hna..

(Yes..)

Yash made a cute puppy face. ๐Ÿ˜•

Seeing him Aarti came a step forward.

Aarti - Aur koi ladki kisi ladke ko yuhin Shaadi ke liye haan nahi bolti.

She smiled and turned to leave.

Yash hold her wrist and pulled her towards him.

He is holding her wrist in his left hand and his right hand is on her back.

Yash ( holding her close )- Toh kab haan bolti hai?

Aarti ( looking into his eyes )- Jab woh uss ladke ko bohut pasand karti hai.

And she blushed.

Yash felt happy. Aarti Couldn't look him anymore and hugged him.

Yash hugged her back tightly and closed his eyes living in that moment. He felt he is happiest person today.

Pankaj and Prateek reached there in the car.

Pankaj- I hope ki sab thik ho.

(I hope all will be okay.)

Prateek- Par bhaiyaa apko iss jagah ke baare main pata kaise chala?

(But bhaiya how did you know about this place?)

Pankaj- Maine Yash ka phone trace karwaya.

(I traced Yash's phone.)

Prateek- Wow bhaiya smart.

Pankaj- Let's go and handle the situation Prateek.

Prateek- Hna .... (Shocked) Yash bhaiya, bhabhi !!!

(Yes...Yash bhaiya....bhabhi)

Pankaj- Kya hua???

(What happened???)

He also looked at the direction and became shocked. They both saw Aarti and Yash in each other's embrace.

Prateek- Yeh toh kamaal ho gaya bhaiya.

(It is miracle bhaiya.)

Pankaj- Lagta hai misunderstanding dur ho gayi. Chal shaadi ki taiyaari karte hain.

(I think all misunderstanding sorted out. Let's go and do arrangements for marriage.)

Prateek- Par yeh dono.

(But they.)

Pankaj- Inn dono ko thodi der akela chod dete hain..

(Let them be alone for sometimes. )

Prateek- Hna.

(Yes.)

They smiled and went from there leaving the lovely couple with eachother. ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน The End ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Edited by Sidhhiti - 6 days ago
pooja20_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sucha lovely, heartwarming story...loved their proposal sceneโค๏ธ

While reading the last chapter, I was literally wishing that this story had more chapters.

Please...start another story asapโค๏ธ

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Arre ye toh end hogyi, shaadi ya honeymoon kuch nahi hua smiley19

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Short Story tha na isiliye. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sidhhiti thumbnail