SKR FF 4:"Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story.Updated @ page 145 - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am so happy with the progression of this story. You are smartly introducing each and every aspect and part. Loved that you introduce Sulochana and Manda's conversation in between. In last part it was Mandira now it is both of them. You never forget to mention any of the character and their importance. Glad to know that Sulochana has started with her new life, focusing on her career.

Ram and Lakshman talk was too nice. It's really wonderful when his younger siblings make Ram to understand something. I love them for this.

Bharat and Siya ka convo was also really nicely explained and put. I love that haq which these boys have on their bhabhi. It's really good to read. Manvi's birthday coming up and Dusshera too. Excited.

SiRa conversation, that soothness. Wow. Loved it the way Ram made her explain his things. I am overwhelmed.

Each comic sentences and dialogue I loved.

Congratulations on this thread and congratulations for new thread and for 1 lakh view. I am so proud of you. I love you darling 😘

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it Saumya dear

Awesome and beautiful part 👍😎

I really loved how Sulochna called & interacted with Siya & Urmila thou there was a hitch but it melted naturally when effort was from both the ends

It's really good to see that Manda & Sulochna are moving ahead & also Sulochna is concentration is now on her life & studies to overcome this

Ram concern towards Siya was genuine & full of love even Lakshman was worried but his suggestion is correct it will at least make them aware of real situation & Siya can be treated as required

Bharat & Shatru ke messages 😂😂 too cute ... So Maanvi ka birthday aa raha hai & more celebrations coming on the way ... I loved how Siya prompted her bhondu Dever to bring a nice & unique gift for his wife 🎁👍

Ram & Siya conversation was really good & true to life ... As it is always unpredictable & full of challenges we all have to get up & face it bravely

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 😌🙏🙏💕

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

19th July episode

It's a very very very heartbreaking update 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔...from the beginning to end every bit of it is flashing in front of my eyes 😰😰😭😭😭😭😭....both Urmila and Siya trying their best to escape from my hold of the devil 👿😈 Raghavan nd Indrajeet but the devil shows theirs power nd misused use to kidnap a woman 😭😭😭😭...Ram gets to know everything nd also all this plot had been arranged by Raghavan but it's too late , Lakshaman has also tried to save the girl but Siya on the verge of her emotions could not see any nd thinks logically indeed it was obvious as it was the matter of Ram nd she could not think about her safety except his well-being 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺.....

Anyway, this separation track is so much painful to read 😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

20th July episode

Another emotional, heartbreaking update 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔.....the way you have described the feelings of the Raghuvanshi nd the Rajshri it feels like they have life🥺🥺🥺🥺... it's very painful to read this part...Ram is totally got silent 😖😖😖😖....Urmila ka ko bhi bhaut bhaut guilty, pain feels ho raha tha as she the last one with whom Siya was there in the lonely house nd The Raghavan nd Indrajeet kidnap Siya in front of her eyes but it wasn't her fault nighter of the boys 🥺🥺🥺....

Suvarna is a heartless lady she a black ink in the name of women 🤮🤮🤮🤮.... Siya's conditions can't be seen like this...Mandi had no date to face Siya how could she but it wasn't her fault too as if Raghavan was a monster what she can do ..my eyes getting moistened while reading the whole update 💔💔💔💔...I am writing every detail but still I would like to say it was so so so emotional and heart-aching update 💔💔💔💔💔

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vishukonde

Sulochana ke liye accha lag raha hai ❤️ unse ek new journey start ke hai apna College bhi start ker diya hai 💞 aur siya bhi kitni happy hai manda and Sulochana se baat karke . Indrajeet aur raghvan ke baje se manda aur Sulochana ki life barbad ho gai but ab unhe rokne wala koi nahi hai 😘.

True, both the ladies deserves what is missed from their life. Sulochana still have her whole life. She has to build her career which she is passionate about. And she will do that, even Siya knows.!

Lakshman and ram ❤️ yaar lakshman ne kya solution diya hai 🤩 Lakshman ne dhik kaha ki siya ko time lagega but ab ram use check-up ke liye leke jane wala hai I hope siya pahle jesi ho jaye 🤞 . Aur ager siya ka ram uske sath hai to aur kya cahiye 🥰 .

Ha Siya ka Ram uske saath hai to use kya fikr ki baat hai.!? Lakshman put that thing in his mind that may be Siya ka heath overall check karwa lena chahiye. Let's see how and what Ram will decide.

Bharat aur siya moment ❤️ wow . Bharat aur Shatrughan ki phone conversation 🤣 . Manvi ne room se bahar nikal diya 🤣 ye ager manvi ne suna hota to real me nikal deti 🤣 . Bharat ne apni bhabhi ko kam pe laga diya hai 🤣 . Aur manvi ka birthday bhi hai 🎉 aur isne goggle se pucha tha 🤣 sari ke liye wow intelligent bharat .

Shatrughan- the total nautanki 😂 sachme, agar yeh Manvi ne sunn liya hota na to sachme puri raat bahar rehna padta. Khatron ka Khiladi hai apna Bharat. Apna bondhu Bharat ko Google ka sahara ka zarurat padta hai, but abb sikh gaya hai na.

Ram siya ❤️ . Ram bhi happy ho gaya Sulochana ke bare me janke 🥰 aur ho bhi kyu na ram ko bhi pata hai Sulochana kitni acchi hai aur uske sath accha ho raha hai to sab happy he honge na ❤️ . Siya aur ram ek sath hai to siya to dhik hogi he ❤️🥰 . Ab me bahot excited hu manvi ke birthday ke liye 🎉 muze dekhna hai ye bharat kya karta hai 🤣 .

SiRa scene ❤️ Ram wants the best for good Lankeshwars and they will do that.

Manvi ka birthday 😘 yes, it will be ManRat special, apna Bharat kya gift plan karta hai uske liye let's see !!

And wait wait wait . CONGRATULATIONS saumya tumhare 4 threads complete ho gaye and 5th thread ab start hone wali hai 🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳 🥳saumya yaar me bahot happy hu tumhare liye . Abhi to sirf 5 hue hai abhi to bahot sare threads hone baki hai ❤️🥰 once again congratulations saumya 🤩😘🤩.

Continue soon ❤️

Hamare 4 threads pure hogaye 🤗 this journey is incomplete without you all.!! So much of thanks !!

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Wow di a big bala congratulations.....🤩🤩🎉🎉 I am happy for u...book ur double triple million billion tym successful hogi idhar hr Wattpad dono jagha....🤩🤩new thread main 20 ke baad join karungi..as going on trip..

Thanks a ton Arpita 😘 yes, this success is incomplete without my readers so I congratulate all of you too.

Urmi shulo ka convo start karne main awkwardness then normal sa talk then siya mada shulo talk..sachi Siya is happy for her and Urmila too...I guess both Rajrishis Raghuvanshis happy honge 🤩 jabhi yeh laksh urmi Ram siya se aiahi bali baat karte gratitude main thanks ki bajaye ek doosre ko dant ne ki baat karte🤣🤣🤣🤣🤩

right, Urmila and Sulochana at first were feeling awkward but then both are mature ladies they got easy with each other. Yeh LakshMila na 😂 hamesha yahi cheez bolte hai SiRa se.!!

Kash har ghar main lakshman jaisa hota toh kayi log mental health issues ke check up karane se banchit na hote... PTSD jald identify ho jaye..

Then Manvi's bday is coming... tino ka hamne dekha tha inka nahin toh maja aayega 😂🤣 Bharat ne google se poochke gift diya🤣 Shatrughan toh hain hi nautanki 🤣

Then sira😍🤩

Milte hain agle thread main 20 ke baad

Yes Manvi's birthday coming up. Bharat apna kya plan karta hai gift ke liye we woll see....

I know you are going for your vacation. A very happy Durga Puja to you Arpita. Enjoy your festival !!!! ❤️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhuvi_09

Yayyy! Fifth thread.. congratulations!

Now this must be really helpful for Siya. Whenever we have a bad memory the best thing (aside from forgetting it) is that we get something positive to associate with that. Now no matter how hard anyone tried you can't completely erase a person's memory. But healing from trauma means not being scared of those memories. And let's hope whenever Siya remembers the Lankeshwar thing, she remembers her Amma, her younger sister and her friend. I believe it's possible because Siya is a strong lady who will not give up. And she has her family's support as well although they are apart. So yeah...I believe Siya shall heal!!!! Let's go!

I am happy for Sulochana as well, hope she makes everyone proud. But what about Manda? Just because she is older now doesn't mean her life is over. But I think it will take some time for Manda to start anything. For now, it's better if she just relaxs a bit. All these 25 years must be tiring. And it's more of her choice what she wants to do now. I was hoping....like how some versions suggest...okay leave it.

Yes, we all wish that whenever Siya remembers those months she remembers the people who has helped her through this. Who were there with her in her support.

And yes I know what you are talking about. Few version tells that after Ravan, Mandodari got married to Vibhishan. But these things are not proven completely and we will not put these complexities in the story. Lankeshwars are not major part now, and moreover Vaibhav considers Manda as his sister. So no complex relationship.

So finally they have taken the first step towards any professional help. I am just hoping for a positive response from Siya. Usually the person is adamant in proving that they aren't going crazy. And that they don't need any need. It's normal for a traumatized person that's why I am happy that Siya got some time to heal on her own. Bas ab sab theek ho jaye. No more drama please!! Who is with me in boycotting Uttarkhand? Okay no it's important but I trust the author to not show a permanent separation.

true, people behave odd whenever we talk about mental health and doctors related to this. We have to understand that mental health is also very important and it's not any bimari, nowadays almost all needs this relaxation for their hectic life.

Yes trust your author, she will not put permanent separation 😆 I have already promised it will be happy ending.

So it's Manvi's birthday...wow! Is there anyone left, hmm aside from Shatrughan and Bharat we have seen everyone's birthday. And in anniversaries, only Janak and Sunaina are left. Really hope no drama on Manvi's big day.

Aaj bahut jyada bol diya...uff! Why am I like this😭😭 Now ik what's coming my way. Chalo let's not make this comment longer. Update soon!

Itne log hai, itne couples hai, birthdays anniversaries almost har month me hona is obvious 😂 let's see what happens next. Thanks

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy04

I am so happy with the progression of this story. You are smartly introducing each and every aspect and part. Loved that you introduce Sulochana and Manda's conversation in between. In last part it was Mandira now it is both of them. You never forget to mention any of the character and their importance. Glad to know that Sulochana has started with her new life, focusing on her career.

Yes, they were important part of Siya's life and hence highlighting them becomes important. Yes you noticed, Mandira in last part now Manda Sulochana. Who in next or upcoming 😆

Ram and Lakshman talk was too nice. It's really wonderful when his younger siblings make Ram to understand something. I love them for this.

Bharat and Siya ka convo was also really nicely explained and put. I love that haq which these boys have on their bhabhi. It's really good to read. Manvi's birthday coming up and Dusshera too. Excited.

Brothers.!!! They have solutions for each other. And so as the girls for their didi. These are siblings goals, what we call.

Bharat being Siya's silent baccha, we get to see them not for most of the times. But their bond is also too good to read.

SiRa conversation, that soothness. Wow. Loved it the way Ram made her explain his things. I am overwhelmed.

Each comic sentences and dialogue I loved.

Congratulations on this thread and congratulations for new thread and for 1 lakh view. I am so proud of you. I love you darling 😘

SiRa ❤️❤️ true.!! Much required convo.

And thanku Sammy, I hope now your health is doing well. Take care 😘

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golden_Ginni

Loved it Saumya dear

Awesome and beautiful part 👍😎

I really loved how Sulochna called & interacted with Siya & Urmila thou there was a hitch but it melted naturally when effort was from both the ends

It's really good to see that Manda & Sulochna are moving ahead & also Sulochna is concentration is now on her life & studies to overcome this

Thanks Goldie.

I guess their interaction was necessary to show. They were with each other in those critical period, and Manda and Sulochana were great help for Siya. Sao showcasing them becomes important.

Ram concern towards Siya was genuine & full of love even Lakshman was worried but his suggestion is correct it will at least make them aware of real situation & Siya can be treated as required

Bharat & Shatru ke messages 😂😂 too cute ... So Maanvi ka birthday aa raha hai & more celebrations coming on the way ... I loved how Siya prompted her bhondu Dever to bring a nice & unique gift for his wife 🎁👍

TRUE, Ram being Ram for his Siya, his concern is genuine. Lakshman helped him and finally they got solution about what or from where they should start.

Bharat and Shatrughan 😂 Manvi ka birthday araha hai, and apna Bharat bhaiya kya karta hai biwi ke liye let's see.

Ram & Siya conversation was really good & true to life ... As it is always unpredictable & full of challenges we all have to get up & face it bravely

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 😌🙏🙏💕

Ram made Siya to understand something and Siya got that. We will get to see these things more... Siya need this.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Yes, that part was the saddest part.!! Really heartbreaking to watch both the sisters like this. Ram got to know but it was too late 💔 true, Siya did everything emotionally but it was quite logical for her. Afterall it was about Ram's safety and whatever she thought she fear about her husband.

Yes, after the family got to know about Siya it was really heartbreaking for them. Siya is afterall everyone's heart. Urmila, she witnessed everything through her eyes. That's why dhe was in much trauma after Ram. And Ram, god he lost his breath after that.

Suvarna, gosh she is nonsense. Same like Raghvan and Indrajeet. Siya's condition 💔 it is unbearable to read about such a strong girl !!