Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Maybe i am too judgemental but he looks like a drug addict/ Sasta nashedi to me. One can surely drool over drug addict though.

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Maybe i am too judgemental but he looks like a drug addict/ Sasta nashedi to me. One can surely drool over drug addict though.

But what about this phase? 😟

He looks healthy here 🙃

Deadinside thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

But what about this phase? 😟

He looks healthy here 🙃

I am not used to reacting system but he looks decent here.

Phase never lasta same. That's the thing. If it's running high right now, it might go down very soon too.

423728 thumbnail

I am not used to reacting system but he looks decent here.

Phase never lasta same. That's the thing. If it's running high right now, it might go down very soon too.

When you press the “like” button - options will pop up on various ways to react. But koi bhatt nahin, I know you wanted to react with a Wow (😍) emoji after seeing pre-addict Arjun kicking in his healthy prime 😆.

Yeah, he looks like a drug addict now and the weight loss makes him look sick. If only he valued that pretty face of him. 😒

Deadinside thumbnail

When you press the “like” button - options will pop up on various ways to react. But koi bhatt nahin, I know you wanted to react with a Wow (😍) emoji after seeing pre-addict Arjun kicking in his healthy prime 😆.

Yeah, he looks like a drug addict now and the weight loss makes him look sick. If only he valued that pretty face of him. 😒

Understood. Bhatt nhi, Baat hota hai baat. Your accent reflects in your typing. LOL Yeah. I was.. I got jealous of his looks for a second. 😆
423728 thumbnail

Understood. Bhatt nhi, Baat hota hai baat. Your accent reflects in your typing. LOL Yeah. I was.. I got jealous of his looks for a second. 😆

Shit 😆. I considered googling the word before writing it as I always cross-check Hindi spelling (Third language). Got a bit overconfident and thought I was right with this one.

कोई बात न
Deadinside thumbnail

Shit 😆. I considered googling the word before writing it as I always cross-check Hindi spelling (Third language). Got a bit overconfident and thought I was right with this one.

कोई बात न

Arey, It's fine. Even i have to occasionally google some words. Few hardcore hindi words are beyond my understanding. It's fine as long as you dont accidentally end up writing something double meaning embarassing. 😆
423728 thumbnail

Arey, It's fine. Even i have to occasionally google some words. Few hardcore hindi words are beyond my understanding. It's fine as long as you dont accidentally end up writing something double meaning embarassing. 😆

I’m just grateful I can understand the language. But yes, so long as I don’t say something humiliating. 😆

I once scared a customer who didn’t speak English and had to tell her that she needed to pay for the ultrasound. I tried to remember bollywood movie dialogues to help conjure a sentence. I ended up sounding like a Don demanding money “Aapko paisa dena hoga!” She was frantically saying ‘Dedungi dedungi!” 🤣

Edited by FingerFetish - 3 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail

I’m just grateful I can understand the language. But yes, so long as I don’t say something humiliating. 😆

I once scared a customer who didn’t speak English and had to tell her that she needed to pay for the ultrasound. I tried to remember bollywood movie dialogues to help conjure a sentence. I ended up sounding like a Don demanding money “Aapko paisa dena hoga!” She was frantically saying ‘Dedungi dedungi!” 🤣

Try this next time. Paiso ki wasooli. Lmao

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

He does look druggie post 2005

i guess suzanne ke sath kafi dum lagay hoga