Users

Frequent Posters

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Against seetha n sihi 🙄🙄🙄

Wen will sihi share the threatening to seetha 🙄

Yeah Bargu wants Sihi out of the house as she sees evryone praising Seetha's daughter that she has good manners.Suri desires Ram- Seetha own child as he thinks Sihi will get sibling to play and a heir to their family.But Bargu tells him as long as Sihi is there with them they will not plan to have another offspring due to lack of privacy.smiley29She has poisioned kid's mind also that ur parents aren't happy when u are around.Poor Sihi.smiley13She is sad and doesnt talk much with Seetha.smiley28I hope she tells everything about Bargu soon
DivineBliss thumbnail

Seetha Rama is boring these days.Seetha became board of director in Ram's office.Vishwa feels dejected as he feels he is the son of the house and should get importance.So he plans with Bargu to kidnap Sihi nd his plan is successful and he also brings her back.Ram is worried.Bargu suggests that Sihi should go to boarding school and Seetha doesnt approve this and takes Sihi along with her.

Nichuss thumbnail

Anyone watching ninaagagi....

Can u brief th story...

Is Rachana car hit... krishna mom

Nichuss thumbnail

Started watching karimani.... fallen for Karna...

He s reminding me Harsha

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Started watching karimani.... fallen for Karna...

He s reminding me Harsha

Yes Nisha . Karna character is grey shaded. But he has a heart of gold. His intention is good but he is always mistaken to be bad guy. Now fl lead is in good terms with him. Harsha 's character was unique. He is straightforward.
Surilikoyal thumbnail

Anyone watching ninaagagi....

Can u brief th story...

Is Rachana car hit... krishna mom

Yes. I just love the male lead Jeeva and his kid Krishna. I started liking him from his previous show Ginirama.I was watching Ninagaagi starting epi I left watching midway. I don't like too many villains spoiling the story. I didn't watch continuously. So don't have much idea. How did Krishna's mother die. She is lookalike of Rachana i guess. They show her in flashback.
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Yes. I just love the male lead Jeeva and his kid Krishna. I started liking him from his previous show Ginirama.I was watching Ninagaagi starting epi I left watching midway. I don't like too many villains spoiling the story. I didn't watch continuously. So don't have much idea. How did Krishna's mother die. She is lookalike of Rachana i guess. They show her in flashback.

No..rachana s nt luk like it was my guess seeing some epsds... it seems Jeeva hv past in Delhi....

Surilikoyal thumbnail

No..rachana s nt luk like it was my guess seeing some epsds... it seems Jeeva hv past in Delhi....

oh ok. Now i'm really interested to know Jeeva's past in Delhi. It's not his fault. It seems Jeeva's father-in law is in crossroads with him. He is thinking becoz of Jeeva his daughter died. There must be misunderstanding.
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

oh ok. Now i'm really interested to know Jeeva's past in Delhi. It's not his fault. It seems Jeeva's father-in law is in crossroads with him. He is thinking becoz of Jeeva his daughter died. There must be misunderstanding.

Jeeva FIL has prblm as Madhuri his daughter married jeeva eloping frm home... wo parents blessings

Rachana s nt Vajraeshwari daughter....i want to knw... y Vajraeshwari hates her n her parents...

her father is Vajraeshwari's one BIL... who doesnt show lov to Rachana publicly.... frm some epsds recent...its revealed...he was reason Vajreshwari hus Ganesh... (Rachana real fathers elder brother) died... as a punishment he sacrificed hs daughter....

rest still to reveal

DivineBliss thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Seetha Rama is interesting now.The truth about Seethas past ,The mystery about Sihi will come out soon.smiley20