Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Neil was really good today. ❀️ liked the way he suddenly changed his expressions to a little bit of an hysterical person. Amazing. πŸ‘β€οΈ

This shade suits him. He always nails such aggressive/obsessive scenes. ❀️

Definitely πŸ€ͺ. A versatile actor needs to know how to ace each and every shade of a human being. Whether he's a soft or angry, he needs to convince the audience that he can range between all the scenes 😊. Neil always wins there!

And about switching into seconds, today's episode is many of the ones where he proved that he could do efficiently. Even in Last Sunday's episode, he switched the tone for one dialogue without any hinderance.

Edited by AninditaB - 1 years ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Haalim

People want their ship to sail that's why when he showed a hint of obsessive lover he suddenly became a good actor for them.

mic-drop-illustration.jpg

Word Count: 1

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Versatile is a very broad term, Neil is inconvincing in anger scenes,the difference of anger and disgust gets blur but yeah I agree he was too good today every scene post rejection gave me that creepy obsessive love boy vibes who couldn't process and handle the rejection at that moment,kudos πŸ‘

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

People want their ship to sail that's why when he showed a hint of obsessive lover he suddenly became a good actor for them.

So true. You're 100% correct πŸ˜†

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I would like to remind that this is NeilBhatt appreciation thread. Clearly written in title so

Welcome to all appreciation posts but

Request those who want to do anything apart from appreciation to get this point.

An extract from Moderator’s post

That being said, keep in mind that ATs are meant for appreciation so keep your criticisms on actors and characters out of these threads and let members to have this safe space to express their love for said characters or actors.

Edited by ltelidevara - 1 years ago
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: The_aliciaa

Versatile is a very broad term, Neil is inconvincing in anger scenes,the difference of anger and disgust gets blur but yeah I agree he was too good today every scene post rejection gave me that creepy obsessive love boy vibes who couldn't process and handle the rejection at that moment,kudos πŸ‘

He has done a ton of anger scenes in this show only. They've all been different. May be the script said so if you are talking about post leap anger scenes or the Ajinkya one.

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

So true. You're 100% correct πŸ˜†

Isn't it obvious? From the day I joined this forum I've been reading he's such a bad actor, people dissing his every effort, wanting him out of the show and then one day he suddenly becomes the best as obsessive lover as it favors their ship πŸ˜†

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Definitely πŸ€ͺ. A versatile actor needs to know how to ace each and every shade of a human being. Whether he's a soft or angry, he needs to convince the audience that he can range between all the scenes 😊. Neil always wins there!

And about switching into seconds, today's episode is many of the ones where he proved that he could do efficiently. Even in Last Sunday's episode, he switched the tone for one dialogue without any hinderance.

I haven't watched his earlier shows not even a single scene. I watched this show as a neutral viewer and I find him the superior actor. I have never been part of the crowd, no matter what people say, I'll stick to my opinion regarding him. He's the best out of the lot.

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Seeing who's the main cp of the show the script must demand disgust for Pakhi n anger for Sai but I unfortunately saw vice versa majorly.

Ending here as it's an AT and I don't want to ruin it with this discussion, I know he is a good actor otherwise was just talking about versatility πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Bas Sai ka character assassination na karwa dein iss se aur Pakhi didi se suleh na karwa dein. Baaki I can take. Two incidents made me highly uncomfortable, Ajinkya one and the Jagtap one. Yeh main nahi jhel sakti 😭

Ab nhi hoga woh. NB is doing great and surely will rock in the changed dynamics.