nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I read it in a fleeting second. Even moor is fond of suits I guess

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

That was coolmeg 😂

I don't mind beige or brown suits but brown is not NB's colour though.... doesn't suit him much.

Mere alawa aur kaun hoga 🤣🤣 Virat keh kapde bahut dhyaan seh dekhti hoo🙈🙈🙈

Yeah I detest beige or brown for some reason … then top it off Neil looks horrible in that color. It’s not his color…. Matlab the stylist should literally eliminate brown/beige from his wardrobe… vest blazer T-shirt kuch bhi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look at the precap the suit style is so cool.. the shirt style is also so nice the fitting is awesome but that hideous color! Anyhoooo….

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Neil looked awesome in todays episode …. Lately he is getting really fit!!!! Not that I ever felt he was getting out of shape but just recently again since Vinu ka revelation he has been looking more fit! The outfit was a perfect fit too!

also glad he didn’t put too much gel on his hair…. Sometimes ekdum chipku kar dete hain… I liked his hair today!

PS: sorry still can’t love the color

Edited by Coolmeg - 1 years ago
sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Neil looked awesome in todays episode …. Lately he is getting really fit!!!! Not that I ever felt he was getting out of shape but just recently again since Vinu ka revelation he has been looking more fit! The outfit was a perfect fit too!

also glad he didn’t put too much gel on his hair…. Sometimes ekdum chipku kar dete hain… I liked his hair today!

yes the color was bad, it was too shiny. conductor lag raha tha

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeah because of you Nethraa and moor, I observed his suit for the first time. That colour yaha Bombay ke auto wale pehente hai.

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I read it in a fleeting second. Even moor is fond of suits I guess

Rosy also notices Virat's suit with shiddat 😆

Rosy give your tippani on Virat's suit today

Edited by nethraa_99 - 1 years ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Rosy notices Virat's suit with shiddat

Rosy give your tippani on Virat's suit today

See i felt the police dress got burnt n fire. So they gave him a khakhi suit?

But don't like the colour much...

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

But in yesterday's car scene, Ayeshas face looked too tiny when compared to ML. While sitting on seat also their heights were different. Felt something off. They r off same height.

Maybe they lowered Ayeshas seat.

nethraa_99 thumbnail

Waise, I don't like this hairstyle..gel or no gel 😔

It should be side parting...that's the style he usually keeps. Kash, back me up here...

But I guess he loves combing his hair back...he reverts to it now & then 😔

nethraa_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

But in yesterday's car scene, Ayeshas face looked too tiny when compared to ML. While sitting on seat also their heights were different. Felt something off. They r off same height.

Maybe they lowered Ayeshas seat.

Maybe it's got to do with body proportion

My friend is a good 2-3 inches taller than me. But when we sit on the couch side by side, I appear significantly taller. That's because she has long legs with short torso...while mine is opposite...shorter legs & longer torso.