Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Little something for you guys...

eioo.JPG

The way he looks at Sai…. Sai koh pyaar karne ka maan karta hai!!! 😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ignoring controversial aspect of Virat’s action in Vinu’s room, NB does this funny, naughty majnu really well. He was completely different person. His stammering, facial expressions, small small nuances. When he says tying machardani will be last thing, almost about to say & signal I sweat & last minute stops as he doesn’t want this to end & that’s why doesn’t want to commit that he will leave after that.

His expressions during the song, tu mera kaun laage I felt were simply great.

For me his interaction with P was no where close to an apology. His real feeling was shown in his actions & expressions, not the word. Even word wise he said he didn’t do right by P on holi which meant the public humiliation. The way he stands with the hand on hips, ignoring her taunt & turning to Savi, the way he told Savi to call him anytime during the night, his sigh & look to her showing disapproval of her behavior in front of his daughter NB showed where Virat stood & his feelings about P
This holi track has brought NB back.

Edited by LadyD - 1 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

I was just watching Tu bin bataye song and I felt so sad for Sairat. The dream that both of them saw in that song of a happy and peaceful life with their family remained unfulfilled.

If at all the writers are stalking this forum a kind request to them. Bahut ho gaya Virat ke character ki butchering. At least in this track let him be a good and understanding person who will be with Sai as a good friend. Please make his character MiMo track wala Modak jaisa, a loving and caring friend of Sai who will support her when she'll find happiness with someone else. If you show him as jealous and insecure even for a short while that will again ruin his character because it won't make any sense seeing him jealous of another man in Sai's life when he himself wants to be stuck with Pakhi in the name of duty or vaada or whatever.

I don't care about endgame. I am writing from entertainment perspective. Sai can choose whosoever she wants. Please don't show that she chose Satya because Virat is a bad choice for her. In fact I don't even want her to choose between Virat and Satya. She should decide what she wants.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Little something for you guys...

eioo.JPG

were u there in gulaal forum ?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

were u there in gulaal forum ?

No re. 😊 This is my first show of Neil
Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago
Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LadyD

Ignoring controversial aspect of Virat’s action in Vinu’s room, NB does this funny, naughty majnu really well. He was completely different person. His stammering, facial expressions, small small nuances. When he says tying machardani will be last thing, almost about to say & signal I sweat & last minute stops as he doesn’t want this to end & that’s why doesn’t want to commit that he will leave after that.

His expressions during the song, tu mera kaun laage I felt were simply great.

For me his interaction with P was no where close to an apology. His real feeling was shown in his actions & expressions, not the word. Even word wise he said he didn’t do right by P on holi which meant the public humiliation. The way he stands with the hand on hips, ignoring her taunt & turning to Savi, the way he told Savi to call him anytime during the night, his sigh & look to her showing disapproval of her behavior in front of his daughter NB showed where Virat stood & his feelings about P
This holi track has brought NB back.

Indeed. Holi 2023 belongs to NB. You feel for him, pity him

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

No re. 😊 This is my first show of Neil

oh ur UN is very familiar for some reason..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

oh ur UN is very familiar for some reason..

I have probably seen you in some other forum because your username is not new to me