kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

This editor is amazing ! Love all her edits, especially this one 😉

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I wrote this in EDT but think it deserves to be here

I have to give credit to NB in that whole sequence. When Ninad tells him first he looks at p with a look like why do I need to do anything. With Ninad’s word about patni he thinks of Sai with whom he has had real relation of husband wife Ninad is talking about. When he walks towards P he makes a face as if he is asked to do tough job like he has to lift up weight or he is going on a mission. When he talks to P he hesitates & while praising her his expressions don’t match the word. He then is about to add some BS. I doubt it would have been the way Ninad described but his eyes catch something pleasant, charming & his whole face changes. Then he is just stuck there. He doesn’t see anything else. He doesn’t even look down to his daughter even. Forget P who is standing right next to him. His neck tilts slightly to make sure he doesn’t loose the sight as she comes closer & then he actually bends it sideways to keep looking at her as p is obstructing the view.

I know whole thing of Virat & his two wives concept is cringe worthy. But the way the scene was done the minute Sai walked there he transformed from Chavhan khandan ka beta to Sai ka pati. He followed his heart & she is his patni for him. If not for NB’s acting I wouldn’t have enjoyed it.

Peronal_pixie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail