Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

What is MCP?

I never heard this word until started to watch ghum show 😆

Yes virat is harsh one or episodes and become soft later but fans are harsh on him everytime and everything except few 😆

MCP stands for male chauvinistic pig😆 it is used to describe a man who is so full with toxic masculinity and has patriarchal views.

Forumwasis use this to describe virat. I believe he is not MCP or may be a little but he is fine, just another normal guy who sometimes get angry and says and do things which he shouldn't have but this doesn't makes him hate worthy. But people love sai so much that they automatically hate virat😆

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjali0111

MCP stands for male chauvinistic pig😆 it is used to describe a man who is so full with toxic masculinity and has patriarchal views.

Forumwasis use this to describe virat. I believe he is not MCP or may be a little but he is fine, just another normal guy who sometimes get angry and says and do things which he shouldn't have but this doesn't makes him hate worthy. But people love sai so much that they automatically hate virat😆

Sai ke opposite koi bhi insaan kyu na phir chahe vo bhagwan hi kyu na , usse hate hi milega , I m sure about it .

Aaj pehle baar virat sahi mayane mein galat tha badnam to bahut pehle se hain

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Sai ke opposite koi bhi insaan kyu na phir chahe vo bhagwan hi kyu na , usse hate hi milega , I m sure about it .

I wonder why people dont hate her aaba for asking that promise from virat🤣

Unke hisaab se socha jaye to aaba was also MCP as he didn't trust his daughter to survive on her own and asked from a man to support her daughter.🤣

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKB2QX7BHWY/

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

I wonder why people dont hate her aaba for asking that promise from virat🤣

Unke hisaab se socha jaye to aaba was also MCP as he didn't trust his daughter to survive on her own and asked from a man to support her daughter.🤣

Aisa nhi hain kamal sir ko bhi jhoote pad chuke hain jab sai ko rokte the virat ki insult karne se . Vo marr gaye to jhoote virat pe shift ho gaye , virat ko to marne ke baad bhi mukti nhi milegi.

Kuch log uski maut ki kamna bhi karte rehte hain.

Ab to adat ho gayi hain .

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Aisa nhi hain kamal sir ko bhi jhoote pad chuke hain jab sai ko rokte the virat ki insult karne se . Vo marr gaye to jhoote virat pe shift ho gaye , virat ko to marne ke baad bhi mukti nhi milegi.

Kuch log uski maut ki kamna bhi karte rehte hain.

Ab to adat ho gayi hain .

virat be like- ab toh aadat si muhko aise jeene mein🤣

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

virat be like- ab toh aadat si muhko aise jeene mein🤣

I dint saw today's episode

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

I really want d memory loss track of virat in this serial like hell , mein cvs ko bhi bol diya hain ki ek memory loss ki kimmat aap kya samjhoge tab unhone mujhe smily di thi .

Sai ke GC ke paiso or sairat ki ek GC trip demand ki to block kar diya😭

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Thread ka naam change karne ka tha aur you changed your name 😆 just kidding

Thanks for telling me about MCP and virat is not great husband or person but he is not worst too. He has his own flow which is irritating but guy knows whenever he is wrong and apologize and real MCP don't even think they are wrong and always supress others

I have seen real MCP and virat is not a 10 percent of them

No one stopping anyone to love sai but that doesn't mean you hate others

More important they are just fictional character. Here fans are fighting with each other and they are having fun there

Hate is strong feelings and why to boil our blood for fictional character