Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Essentially he will be manipulated by P till the end and that’s the plot! Sai is side character who he loves but cannot have coz of constant manipulation!

Nahi yaar. How can Sai be a side character? She comes out looking good and strong every single time. Right now, even Patralekha is not manipulating him. It is being shown as a circumstantial situation all the time.

saa2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Nahi yaar. How can Sai be a side character? She comes out looking good and strong every single time. Right now, even Patralekha is not manipulating him. It is being shown as a circumstantial situation all the time.

I hope the moral of Virat’s arc is that, you can’t sacrifice love always for duty , that he was able to do that with Sai is cos he didn’t love Pakhi , without “ true “ love you can never compromise with just living with your duty.

as in, at the end, if he has this realisation, that if he really loved P he wouldn’t have moved on so easily with Sai. And that his first love is Sai kinds. Since ghum is all from V’s POV

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saa2929

I hope the moral of Virat’s arc is that, you can’t sacrifice love always for duty , that he was able to do that with Sai is cos he didn’t love Pakhi , without “ true “ love you can never compromise with just living with your duty.

as in, at the end, if he has this realisation, that if he really loved P he wouldn’t have moved on so easily with Sai. And that his first love is Sai kinds. Since ghum is all from V’s POV

@Bold: I remembered this when Patralekha mentioned this to Virat in Kankavli.

saa2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

@Bold: I remembered this when Patralekha mentioned this to Virat in Kankavli.

She did? but still they’re fighting for her non existent Haq. NB should really work on his expressions, I see clips here and there when it is just S and V, post leap he just looks haughty it looks like he smelt something bad.

He was so good earlier. But now it’s like he doesn’t listen to S dialogues and react, like whatever logical shit she says just goes over his head. Won’t blame him too cos they have butchered V , that I really don’t see anything good in him.

Edited by saa2929 - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Patralekha had said Sai tumhara pehla saccha pyaar hai

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I was just being sarcastic… everything may be shown revolving V or P but it always comes out as Sai being the center of attraction!

To me V never chose duty over love. See Sai came in Vs life after P accepted Sams proposal and was already married. So I never ever agreed to the fact that a choice was made between duty and love. Yes Sai was his duty that turned love. P technically was already gone due to her own choices. Only P was hung up on that she was getting married to stay closer to V. V never loved P.

Will duty turn love again… NO! It’s simple V and Sai had a whole journey they can fight like hell but their love isn’t going to be wiped out or replaced. Also if V really wanted duty to be turned love again with P it would have happened in all those years of Sai not being in the picture. Toh ab toh kya hi hoga…. To the core I believe V and S are two individuals that will only love once… they can never love anyone else again.

The foundation of Sai and V stays but the problem is it’s hard to see marriage with manipulative person being called duty

The makers are showing P as a bichari and gives gazillion sad bgm in every freaking scene …. I am not buying it. She is still manipulative it’s not circumstantial — she is manipulating by agreeing to V at first and then playing games like going to Sai asking her to leave. She brought Sai back but as long as she saw V was mad at Sai she was fine. The minute she saw V leaning towards Savi — she started playing games maybe unknowingly but yes she is still lying to V. Anyways I can’t seem to relate to her POV as sad. She is trying to keep up a façade infront of V.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I thought your account was hacked! I legit thought that. I kid you not. So the main reason why Patralekha is being shown as "bichari" is to later "convince" the audience that the woman had actually turned a new leaf but her insecurities made her evil, again

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago